Catering24.co.uk Reviews

95% of reviewers recommend Catering24.co.uk

About Catering24.co.uk: We are an e-commerce forward thinking catering supplier to the UK! Based in London we like to keep up with the latest trends within the foodservice industry and offer a fantastic range of products for all needs. Our mission is to produce a website that's easy to use for the busy caterer saving their time and money. The majority of people that work for Catering24 are all food mad and this reflects through our passion for service and knowledge of the industry. We believe that clear simple policies and communication is the best way forward in creating a long term relationship with our customers that is why we have created a company that we'd want to deal with if we were you.

customerservices@catering24.co.uk

20-22Wenlock Road

Click Here

Tell us how Catering24.co.uk made you happy

Delivery
"Good service, except we request for the Parcel to be left as we are usually not in when its delivered and this information hasn't been passed on to the courier, so its not left and we have the inconvenience of having to go and collect it!"
Delivery
"delivered what i wanted, next day."
Delivery
"Good product, delivered promptly"
"We have used Catering 24 on a few occasions when we have had events - they have a wide range of products, very competitively priced and the products are of a high standard. Deliver is amazingly quick if ordered by 4pm - everything delivered to the door, well packed, by the next morning! Would use every time and would definitely recommend."
Delivery
"Good product (7"bagasse plates), good price, fast delivery. Just what I needed."
"GOOD CUSTOMER SERVICE .GOOD PRICE..ON TIME DELIVERY. SO WE ARE HAPPY. THANKS"
Delivery
"It was a very efficient service from website to delivery."
Delivery
"Delivered early, I did have to sign and was a bit worried would I still if gad delivery if I was out as I did leave instructions of where to leave order but driver wasn’t aware of this"
Delivery
"Was good response. Ordered & delivered quickly."
"very fast dispatch"
Delivery
"Excellent service - very fast shipping, all packaged securely, products I ordered (250ml PET bottles) were great quality. Would definitely use again."
Delivery
"The delivery was made on time despite the location being rather remote. All items were as described though some were a slightly lower quality than expected for example the silver foil was very thin."
"good service"
Delivery
"Easy to see and follow website. Fast efficient delivery service. Overall good customer service and the products were good too !"
Delivery
"We found what we were looking for. Delivery was quick although a bit pricey"
"Overall service"
Delivery
"Quick efficient service, goods as expected"
Delivery
"My order was sorted very efficiently,It arrived 1day late in a very damaged box which was a delivery fault but contents were complete,,,,,,,,thought you should know."
"Ease of ordering"
Delivery
"Have not fulfilled my order , as missing an item. Promise it would be delivered the next day. despite phone call, and my request for a refund , I am still waiting. Let me down on my first order and probably my last."
Catering24.co.uk is rated 4.75 based on 770 reviews