CaterSpeed Reviews

97% of reviewers recommend CaterSpeed

Tell us how CaterSpeed made you happy

"Good service. Easy to use"
"Very efficient and speedy service 😀"
"High quality glasses at very reasonable prices, delivered within a couple of days. Great service"
"The baking trays were just what we needed. The goods came quicker than I thought they would."
"Excellent service and value for money."
"Speedy delivery."
"Delivery was swift parcel left with neighbour"
"Easy to navigate website. Well presented products. Value for money. Excellent delivery, item arrived in good condition. Highly recommended..........."
"Opened box, lifted ern out, but didn't remove the bubble wrap,... so accepted it as it looked o.k, wrong....the ern had a dent in the side, SO UNWRAP EVERYTHING. EVEN THOUGH THE DELIVERY MAN WAS NOT IMPRESSED WITH THE WAIT."
Thank you for your review, but we didn't supply an urn / ern. We supplied plate covers and you told us how happy you were to receive them so speedily. I imagine that the urn must have bee supplied by another company that you ordered from around the same time?
"Great product just what I wanted ,service and delivery excellent .Will use again if they have the product I want."
"Fabulous service & great quality plates"
"Found them to be fast and freindly to deal with. Would buy from again."
"Arrived promptly and the extra long bread knife looks good and is super sharp."
"Item was as described and was delivered quickly, as indicated"
"Perfect service, fast delivery"
"Very easy transaction and item arrived promptly"
"Excellent product, very quick delivery too. Highly recommend"
"Ordering was easy and delivery was exactly when the company said it would be"
"I was incredibly impressed by the personal service delivered by caterspeed for a few reasons, firstly the delivery company made an error and caterspeed fixed it within my timelines meaning I received my purchase in good time and secondly, two members of staff took ownership of the problem staying in touch throughout. I totally trusted them, thank you. My item arrived and was exactly as expected. Very happy customer. Sam"
"very good quality and excellent price,fast service would deal with again"
CaterSpeed is rated 4.85 based on 233 reviews