CatFlaps.co.uk Reviews

of reviewers recommend CatFlaps.co.uk
Read CatFlaps.co.uk Reviews

info@catflaps.co.uk

3 Small StreetSt Philips

Tell us how CatFlaps.co.uk made you happy
Phoned with a question before buying & the man was so helpful & gave me some good advice. Easy to order online & it arrived within a couple of days - exactly as described & my husband fitted it easily. Thank you so much - its stopped the neighbours cat from coming in & terrorising our two.
Great product, great service, thank you
An easy to use website and checkout together with a great range topped off with great customer service. Arrive d quickly too As far as I'm concerned they are the cats whiskers
Super speedy delivery and no issues with the product
Excellent cat flap and easy to fit.
Very pleased with the excellent service, well done.I will remember you.
Thank you CatFlaps UK. Your pawsome service was second to none, fast and efficient.......some might say Cattastic!!!! Jeff & Zoe
Rapid delivery
Spot on.fits fine and works well
Really easy to replace our broken one; new one is activated by a magnet which took the cats a couple of goes to get used to but they’re fine now! Excellent!
Excellent delivery time, great value and good product.
Highly recommend. Despite Covid19 restrictions, I emailed a photo of my old, inherited catflap, within a couple of days Mike told me which replacement I needed, I ordered it and had it delivered super fast - easy to fit, just as he said.
Cat flap as expected as an identical replacement. Kept informed as order was processed, stated approx a week for delivery but arrived after 3 days. Cheapest I found on the market. Highly recommended
Quick delivery no problems considering the current situation going on in the country
Helpful service and quick delivery.
All good. Got a replacement flap, decent price, quick delivery, hopefully next time the dog won’t put her head through it to see who is there 🙄🤣
Cat mate cat flap easy to install. Very quick delivery!
Arrived quickly. Really simple to replace the existing flap, literally took a minute. Looks like new.
Once installed My Dog flap looks great. Neat and strong, so my Dog can negotiate going in and out with ease. Very useful night time cover prevents unwanted visitors. The only niggle I have is it is a little 'fiddly' to put in - need two to do this. Otherwise wonderful and worth having if you own a pet.
Very good its solid but flexable easy to put in
CatFlaps.co.uk is rated 4.69 based on 2,815 reviews