CatFlaps.co.uk Reviews

93% of reviewers recommend CatFlaps.co.uk

info@catflaps.co.uk

3 Small StreetSt Philips

Tell us how CatFlaps.co.uk made you happy

"Sadly my order was lost somehow and took nearly two weeks to arrive. Cat flaps dealt with this very well but only receive two stars as it really shouldn’t take two weeks to receive."
"As yet haven’t revived item"
"We ordered 8 and have received 1 despite invoice sating 8. Still waiting on the other 7. The person I spoke with said they would sort it out but don't know when to expect them."
"Speedy delivery. Sadly, the magnetic cat flap was faulty - internal mechanism jammed. Cannot return because the original cat flap was damaged on removal and cannot be used as substitute. I have disabled the magnet mechanism by taping over the red flap stopper. So it's back to square one and £25 down the drain."
"Product seems OK but our cat is scared by it. Asked if I could return but was refused."
"When I read the description on the product I realised that the range is only 10-12 cms. Once I worked out what that is in inches I began to worry that it is inadequate. I tried to phone and discuss my concerns but got no reply. I did complete the online contact option but have had no response. I intend to return the product instead of exchanging it as I had originally intended."
"Payed for delivery not received yet not so good"
"Ordering and delivery were fine, however the new cat flap by the same company as the old cat flap was a totally different size!!!!!. This has caused a real headache trying to fit it. We have had cats for over 40 years and in that time fitted numerous flaps and we decided as all the cats were chipped we would update from a collar tag entry to a microchip entry, thinking it should just fit in the old hole. WRONG."
"Although we registered all 3 cats & the system acknowledged them, for one of them, it doesn't work when she tries to get in. We've done it twice to make sure she was on there, but once it's in the door & she's trying to get in, it doesn't open for her. Buttons now blu tacked down & neighbours cat still happily on our sofa. Not the result I had hoped for."
"poor quality product which was very difficult to install totally satisfactorily ( and I am usually pretty good at that sort of thing."
"The xtra chip for the cat is way to big and clumsy for the cat it does not like it and keeps trying to wriggle outa it needs to be much slimmer and also way to expensive and slow to operate"
"Despite checking the model wgen fitted there is still a 3mm airgap. It looks like a seal was suppose to be fitted around the edge of the flap. It fits but should mention a seal is required."
"Would not recommend to anyone rubbish...."
"Product was fine but price of postage about 4 times what it should be.....dont be fooled by what the advertised price."
"Unfortunately this cat flap door doesn't operate properly and as the return postage costs nearly as much as the door it isn't worth sending back. Sadly it has been a waste of time and money!"
"The flap has registered the micro-chip from inside to outside. I have cleaned the sensor mechanisms. I have gone back to factory set and tried again with no success. I have now ordered the discs which have not been received."
"Anti bark collar delivered but only worked for around 5 hours now won't turn on or off. Ordered x2 new batteries at a cost of £9.00 to see if that solves the problem if not will have to return."
"Order and delivery fine but water fountain was very noisy when working. Have requested a replacement so I will post a review when customer services have got in touch with me"
"I ordered a white , but you sent a chrome drinking fountain"
"Plastic screws and one broke on insulation. The magnetic strip at the bottom is not strong, one bit of wind and the flap blows open and all you get is a cold draft from the back door. Sorry but I would not recommend this product."
CatFlaps.co.uk is rated 4.69 based on 2,744 reviews