CatFlaps.co.uk Reviews

of reviewers recommend CatFlaps.co.uk
Read CatFlaps.co.uk Reviews

info@catflaps.co.uk

3 Small StreetSt Philips

Tell us how CatFlaps.co.uk made you happy
Very fast delivery well packed and quality product...Thank you !
Great service. Supplied difficult to find spares that were delivered promptly and efficiently. Absolutely perfect, highly recommended!
Fantastic to get part I needed & with free delivery too! Very quick delivery. Thanks *****
Brilliant service , order came quickly and items order all good
I enquired through Amazon if we could replace the door of the catflap previously purchased about 4 years ago. I had an immediate friendly response with the product serial number. I ordered the door and it arrived within a couple of days. Excellent service.
They identified the model I had and supplied the correct replacement flap very quickly. I put it in the wrong way but found you can get it out by prying with a screwdriver. Then I got it right. Cats happy again, thanks to CatFlaps.
Andrea.
Quick delivery
Easy to order. Prompt delivery. Great service
the cat flat arrived very quickly, fitted perfectly. No problems
Easy to fit. Quiet. Good value for money. The cats love it.
Cat flap arrived the day after ordering - very good service and very competitive price
Ordered a replacement cat flap door. Product arrived very quickly. Very pleased with both product and service from this company.
Thank you, great fast delivery.
I was searching for a replacement door for my cat flap and was finding it difficult to find the exact match. Other websites didn’t have any dimensions listed which was essential to make the right purchase. CatFlaps.co.uk did and with a fair price made my purchase and it arrived the next day! Great service. I’ll definitely recommend them.
Cat smashed through the door and needed a replacement quickly as it was rather drafty!! Can't fault the service provided, replacement arrived the next morning. 😁
Cat flap supplied quickly as ordered. It will replace an identical one damaged during a cat-fight repelling an unwanted visitor!
very fast dispatch and excellent quality cat flap doors. Will be buying from you only. Thank you.
i have;nt yet opened the parcel it will be about 5weeks time.
very fast delevery thanks.
Just what I was looking for to replace my existing but old Staywell cat flap, easy to find what I was looking on the website and extremely quick delivery.
Perfect replacement cat flap door thanks
CatFlaps.co.uk is rated 4.69 based on 2,814 reviews