CatFlaps.co.uk Reviews

93% of reviewers recommend CatFlaps.co.uk

info@catflaps.co.uk

3 Small StreetSt Philips

Tell us how CatFlaps.co.uk made you happy

"Good price. Fast delivery. Buy with confidence!"
"Customer service not there found item cheaper elsewhere told them - nothing no response will not use again"
"Great product delivered the next day. Can’t fault the service"
"This cat flap is well designed and made but cannot get our cat to use it after some weeks of trying to train her."
"We ordered 8 and have received 1 despite invoice sating 8. Still waiting on the other 7. The person I spoke with said they would sort it out but don't know when to expect them."
"Excellent fit, into old cat flap space , with little work .... took the cat a week to get use to using it ..... now in and out all the time"
"Quick delivery, no problems"
"excellent value. no postage costs either. Arrived quickly. All good"
"Very good service, appreciated being kept informed via email of order status; free delivery item arrived within 3 days.."
"Speedy delivery. Sadly, the magnetic cat flap was faulty - internal mechanism jammed. Cannot return because the original cat flap was damaged on removal and cannot be used as substitute. I have disabled the magnet mechanism by taping over the red flap stopper. So it's back to square one and £25 down the drain."
"Brilliant services."
"Easy to use web pages, fast delivery, additional instructions added. Impressed. Thank you."
"Our ancient version of same model flap collapsed. Searched Amazon where I found a table giving all dimension data for Catflaps. Identified correct replacement then had to findCatflap website . Placed order but given impression they only sold to shops. However order arrived on time and fitted like a glove. AOK"
"Excellent service despit the Christmas chaos’. Well done"
"My order was promptly dealt with & delivered as promised & was exactly what I'd asked for, I found them to be a very good company to trade with. M Brown"
"Need a new cat flap door for my microchip cat flap as the door I had the magnet dropped off, this new door was easy to replace and works great keeping the neighbors cats out"
"To be honest I was a bit scared to buy from a website I never used before,but I mus say they have been super efficient.They kept me updated about delivery and the item I bought was cheaper than buying on Amazon.Highly recommended"
"I needed my cat flap urgently to protect my cat from a visiting dog. Due to a non-delivery by Yodel it got lost. After a phone call they sent another immediately. I am very happy (and relieved!)."
"I put off buying a microchip catflap for ages but I am really pleased that I have. It was so easy to register my cat and so far there have not been any extra visitors. It will be interesting to see how much longer the cat food lasts! 😀"
"Ordered a automatic cat-feeder .... delivery made 2-3 days later. Product was exactly as advertised, easy to read instructions. Our cat is very happy to be fed on time if we're out for the day."
CatFlaps.co.uk is rated 4.69 based on 2,744 reviews