CatFlaps.co.uk Reviews

of reviewers recommend CatFlaps.co.uk
Read CatFlaps.co.uk Reviews

info@catflaps.co.uk

3 Small StreetSt Philips

Tell us how CatFlaps.co.uk made you happy
THIS IS THE SECOND PURCHASE FROM CATFLAPS CO UK. THE ORDER WAS DELIVERED THE NEXT DAY. THAT'S GOOD BUSINESS SENSE AND KEEPS CUSTOMERS VERY HAPPY INDEED. THANK YOU CATFLAPS.
Easily found what I was looking for and delivered very promptly. Would definitely recommend.
Looks very neat and seems to be completely draughtproof.
Very efficient service and delivery. Replacement flap exactly as described and easy to fit. Much cheaper than buying a whole new cat flap. Thanks, will recommend and use again.
Fast delivery. Thankyou
Speedy delivery from ordering,kept in formed of progress. Received in 4 days.
Was replacing a damaged Cat flap. Thought I had ordered the exact same one, but found the flap a bit stiff, after a few emails I discovered from your representative Chris,that’s my existing one has now been fitted with a magnetic strip to keep out draughts from swinging open. After removing the strip it is perfect. Your representative Chris sent a few emails to me promptly to get the matter resolved. His service from your company was excellent and I now have a Happy Cat. Would recommend your company.
Delivered promptly.bought to replace a magnetic cat flap made by staywell,this petsafe one seemed closest in size to that and it was installed easily. I would definitely use catflaps.co.uk again.
Replacement door to catflap as draught proofing on the old one was very warm. Simple to fit though did need a little easing. Our catlike the door to move easily!
Arrived well packaged and was exactly as I had ordered.
it arrived so quickly which is what we needed ,we have had the same one for nearly 15years but I think the wire broke but the new one is just great
This cat flap is well made and the right size for my dog
Excellent service. Order dispatched and received extremely promptly.
Arrived next day, great customer service
The wide choice available made it easy to pick the like-for-like replacement that I needed. Even with postage, still cheaper than Pets at Home
Very quick delivery. And product as described πŸ‘
Great service: friendly, helpful, and keen to get my needs sorted. Competitive pricing too. Definitely recommended.
Very quick service and product as described.
Perfect service. Ordered late afternoon. It was dispatched the same day and it came in perfect condition 24 hours later. Would definitely recommend.
Fast delivery and perfect fit πŸ‘πŸ»
Great company to buy from! I didn’t need an entire new cat flap just the flap part, and they delivered exactly what I needed in super quick time.
CatFlaps.co.uk is rated 4.69 based on 2,814 reviews