Castle Hot Tubs Reviews

of reviewers recommend Castle Hot Tubs
Read Castle Hot Tubs Reviews

Delfryn
Hayscastle

Great service. Prompt delivery with Discount available for signing up.
Thank you for taking the time to review our service Is, it is much appreciated. Kind Regards from all the team at Castle Hot Tubs.
Steve.chapman895@gmail.co
I have ordered from castle hot tubs on numerous occasions and was a bit disappointed when i received my order to be charged delivery, i didnt ask for immediate delivery as there was nothing that i ordered which was required straight away but apart from that i am always happpy with the service.
Good service, very competitive prices. Will definitely use Castle Hot Tubs again. One criticism: If you don’t need the goods straight away - untick the right box, otherwise you’ll pay extra for postage.
I ordered, waited, received..... no worries
Ordered a hot tub filter cleaner which arrived quickly. Only reason that I haven't given 5 stars is that the pricing wasn't clear on the website and I ended up paying a lot more than I expected with VAT and delivery charges. Although I spent over £100 I still had to pay for delivery and probably could have got one deliverd free from Ebay.
They took the time to phone me to inform me that my delivery would be later than first thought, I wasn’t in a rush so they refunded the postage for next day, I am very happy with their customer service.
Prompt delivery, goods as described
Castle Hot Tubs is rated 4.87 based on 907 reviews