Castle Cover Insights

Castle Cover have a Customer Happiness Grade of A. Customers love their prices and customer service.

Happiness Grade

info@castlecover.co.uk

Are you a business owner? See Business Solutions

Price - Excellent

91.40%
Industry Average
" I have been very happy with Castle however i have not ever made a claim for house insurance but the thing that annoys me is when i am due to renew they always give me a hiked price which annoys me when i am renewing,, and when i complain most of the time they will drop the new price to get my business, the ones who do not i go elsewhere. J.J. "
- John
" Keep prices low please "
- Alex and Colleen Smith
" I've been with Castle Cover for a few years now, the cover is exactly what I need, and they can't be beaten on price. "
- David Hendy
Write your review on Castle Cover
90.23%
Industry Average
" Excellent value for money , and very good service. "
- Barry
" Castle Cover you need to get your act together, get your registration site working so that policy holders CAN access it and your customer services Know what they are talking about. "
- dbacc
" excellent service hope to renew july 2016 depending on quote. "
- Eric