Cassell's Industrial Products Reviews

of reviewers recommend Cassell's Industrial Products
Read Cassell\'s Industrial Products Reviews

60 Littleworth, Mansfield, United Kingdom

Tell us how Cassell's Industrial Products made you happy
I ordered 3 flare anvils online (I always seem to lose the one I use most) my order was delivered 1st class post, so I was very pleased. Opening the package I found a note saying Draper had discontinued the line so they could only send me the one they had in stock. The note also said I was to receive the remainder of my purchase price, which I was glad to know. So, I have a new anvil to work with from a company I shall purchase from again. It's nice to find a company that actually cares for it's customers.
Hello, Ok so bit of a shakey start as 2 of the items out of the four weren’t delivered but thankfully a gentleman called Wayne Cassell got them delivered ASAP. Which I’m really glad off, I haven’t used them yet but if there is any issues I feel that it will get rectified. Thanks again
Good after sales service when zi experienced a problem with the item I had purchased
Good Draper heavy duty blades. Each last a long time while maintaining a sharp edge.
Great product at a great price. Quick replacement part for a broken tool. Good service all round thanks.
Good speedy service.
Good &!propmt service. Just what I needed! 👁
I bought a pair of Draper circlip pliers as you recommended for the size of circlip I was going to use which was a 10mm. They were delivered on time and did the job effortlessly.
Ordered and I item, which arrived promtly and well packaged.
Great product. Speedy delivery and free postage.... what's not to like?
fast shipping
The item I purchased from this seller was excellent and great value. thank you
Fantastic product and fantastic service. The items fitted perfectly and repaired my old loppers back to new at a very reasonable price. Thank you
great service many thanks help
Ordered goods 2 weeks ago still not received goods even though I paid for 48 hour post.when i contacted them i was told royal mail was not very good.so why are they using them?.i was offered no apology just told they would send the items again.i will wait to see if I ever receive the items I ordered.just glad it wasn't a lot of money I paid out.
Exactly what I wanted. Arrived on time. Will order from this company again.
Item arrived on time, and at a sensible price. A battery charger that has only been used a couple of times but seems to be in order.
I am happy thanku
Ex well worth the money very quickly posted
They don't tell you you need a drill adaptor costing a another 30 pounds !!@@@!!!!
Cassell's Industrial Products is rated 4.49 based on 365 reviews