Cassell's Industrial Products Reviews

of reviewers recommend Cassell's Industrial Products
Read Cassell\'s Industrial Products Reviews

60 Littleworth, Mansfield, United Kingdom

Tell us how Cassell's Industrial Products made you happy
(only JPEG and PNG files) (Optional)
fast shipping
The item I purchased from this seller was excellent and great value. thank you
Fantastic product and fantastic service. The items fitted perfectly and repaired my old loppers back to new at a very reasonable price. Thank you
great service many thanks help
Ordered goods 2 weeks ago still not received goods even though I paid for 48 hour post.when i contacted them i was told royal mail was not very good.so why are they using them?.i was offered no apology just told they would send the items again.i will wait to see if I ever receive the items I ordered.just glad it wasn't a lot of money I paid out.
Exactly what I wanted. Arrived on time. Will order from this company again.
Item arrived on time, and at a sensible price. A battery charger that has only been used a couple of times but seems to be in order.
I am happy thanku
Ex well worth the money very quickly posted
They don't tell you you need a drill adaptor costing a another 30 pounds !!@@@!!!!
Good service, quick despatch, value for money
Great product. Fitted and charged my drill battery perfectly. Other products were twice the price! Well pleased. 👍👍
Bought two plastic Draper oilstone boxes which arrived well-packaged in super quick time. Provided these are fixed down to a board and handled gently they should meet their purpose. But don't drop 'em, especially not with a stone inside as they are not very robust. Unlike my wooden one which I once drop-kicked accidentally without cracking the stone. Can recommend Cassell's for their products and service.
Product arrived promptly and as ordered after some initial confusion about availability, Would certainly use again.
Purchasing on the web is very easy. Goods are always shipped very quickly, and the automated messages regarding delivery are a blessing as arrangements can be made to ensure we do not miss the delivery van. Pricing is obviously OK otherwise I would have gone elsewhere, but we all want it cheaper don't we!
Good and prompt service, did what it said on the tin.
Vacuum works a treat - sucks up sawdust in the workshop very well.
Excellent product, packaging and speed of delivery. Thank you.
Delivery expected to be within 48h. as stated on invoice. It took slightly longer than that.
GOOD PRODUCT, PRICE, AND SERVICE