Cassell's Industrial Products Reviews

Read Cassell\'s Industrial Products Reviews

60 Littleworth, Mansfield, United Kingdom

Tell us how Cassell's Industrial Products made you happy
Good stuff
The drill is great but not got the chance to use it. Fancy selling a drill without a battery. Very disappointed with that
We are sorry you didn't realise that the drill has no battery, it does state quite clearly that this is a BARE UNIT (no battery) people purchase bare units without a battery to save money if they already have a compatible battery.
Very good the magnets make it very easy to use they hold in place very good thank you very much very good service
Top class service from this company and particularly from Criag who dealt with my problem. A replacement hollow mortice chisel was replaced without any fuss. I will definitley deal with company again.
Good price quick delivery.
Good price, speedy delivery. Thank you.
Prompt delivery and products purchased were significantly cheaper than high street DIY retailers.
had a problem navigating web site. Exact instructions are requred
to avoid customer having to make phone call
I don't know what I bought from them.
Exactly what I wanted. A very competitive price.
Delivery prompt, as detailed in description
prompt service, good equipment, not seconds like a lot of firms a little short on communication would recommend
I ordered 3 flare anvils online (I always seem to lose the one I use most) my order was delivered 1st class post, so I was very pleased.
Opening the package I found a note saying Draper had discontinued the line so they could only send me the one they had in stock. The note also said I was to receive the remainder of my purchase price, which I was glad to know.
So, I have a new anvil to work with from a company I shall purchase from again.
It's nice to find a company that actually cares for it's customers.
Hello,
Ok so bit of a shakey start as 2 of the items out of the four weren’t delivered but thankfully a gentleman called Wayne Cassell got them delivered ASAP. Which I’m really glad off, I haven’t used them yet but if there is any issues I feel that it will get rectified.
Thanks again
Good after sales service when zi experienced a problem with the item I had purchased
Good Draper heavy duty blades. Each last a long time while maintaining a sharp edge.
Great product at a great price. Quick replacement part for a broken tool.
Good service all round thanks.
Good speedy service.
Good &!propmt service. Just what I needed! 👁
I bought a pair of Draper circlip pliers as you recommended for the size of circlip I was going to use which was a 10mm. They were delivered on time and did the job effortlessly.
Cassell's Industrial Products is rated 4.49 based on 357 reviews