Cashplus Cashplus Gold Activeplus Reviews

0% of reviewers recommend Cashplus Cashplus Gold Activeplus
5PM
5PM

About Cashplus Cashplus Gold Activeplus: Cashplus is a safe way to shop online or in stores worldwide, in fact, wherever you see the MasterCard acceptance mark. It comes with free Purchase Protection, and our award winning Creditbuilder*, which could help improve your credit rating at no extra cost. It offers an easy way to budget and a great alternative to a bank account or credit card. It’s the Cashplus Gold activeplus prepaid Mastercard, and it’s yours today without credit checks.

South Quay Plaza, 183 Marsh Wall

Category:
Finance & Insurance

Tell us how Cashplus Cashplus Gold Activeplus made you happy

"awful company, customer service is 0. Dont listen to your complaint, and try to fob you off, even told me they dont want to talk to me on the phone, then received an apology email for how they spoke to me."
Are you Cashplus Cashplus Gold Activeplus? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"So today I decided to transfer some money from my Cashplus card to my Euro card they sent me and got an exchange rate of only 1.05 Euros compared to everybody else at 1.12 Euros. So, I thought I’ll just transfer the money back onto my Cashplus card and they quoted an exchange rate of 0.84 which is the equivalent of 1.19 Euros. This would have cost me £90 to transfer it back in a matter of only 10 minuets apart! DO NOT USE CASHPLUS. They will rip you off. Tried to speak with a manager but one miraculously not available. I’m going to draw all my money out and cancel my account. WORST COMPANY EVER!!!"
Cashplus Cashplus Gold Activeplus is rated 1.00 based on 2 reviews