Cashplus Cashplus Gold Activeplus Reviews

0% of reviewers recommend Cashplus Cashplus Gold Activeplus

South Quay Plaza, 183 Marsh Wall

Category:
Finance & Insurance

How would you rate Cashplus Cashplus Gold Activeplus ?

2 reviews
Review and raise up to £2.00
Terry search

You've raised
£1.26 for charity!

Read & write reviews about Cashplus Cashplus Gold Activeplus in our app We'll donate to charity for every review written
Terry Search
Verified Reviewer
"awful company, customer service is 0. Dont listen to your complaint, and try to fob you off, even told me they dont want to talk to me on the phone, then received an apology email for how they spoke to me."
"So today I decided to transfer some money from my Cashplus card to my Euro card they sent me and got an exchange rate of only 1.05 Euros compared to everybody else at 1.12 Euros. So, I thought I’ll just transfer the money back onto my Cashplus card and they quoted an exchange rate of 0.84 which is the equivalent of 1.19 Euros. This would have cost me £90 to transfer it back in a matter of only 10 minuets apart! DO NOT USE CASHPLUS. They will rip you off. Tried to speak with a manager but one miraculously not available. I’m going to draw all my money out and cancel my account. WORST COMPANY EVER!!!"
Cashplus Cashplus Gold Activeplus is rated 1.00 based on 2 reviews