Cash Pension Reviews

95% of reviewers recommend Cash Pension

Tell us how Cash Pension made you happy

Telephone
"Happy to say I received my 25% tax-free money from my pension. My money was received and the pension review I underwent gave me a huge insight into my pension and the type of frozen pension I had. I have been speaking with cash pension for the last 7 months as I wanted to gather as much information as possible, feel relaxed and comfortable about the whole thing and then drive forward my decision. Overall a good knowledgeable company"
"No pressure sales and never ever felt like this was the only company for me, in fact Sarah was great and she was so honest she even suggested some other competitors to speak to as she did not want me to feel like Cash Pension was my only viable option, this really impressed me as I have never known any other company to actually go and check out competitors to see if they provide a better deal. Excellent company"
"Standard pension review that allows you to know roughly how much cash you are likely to get from your pension pot. Nice little free service that you cannot go to wrong with. Good people also"
"Super service. I will soon receive my cash from my pension. Simple service where they take care of pretty much everything. I like the overall service and liked the people even more. Trustworthy people who dealt with all my concerns and questions that I had. The response time was also very quick, they understood that my pension was important to me"
"TERRIFIC! I WAS MADE TO FEEL VERY WELCOME AND TREATED WITH CARE. EXCELLENT CUSTOMER SERVICE. I FELT LIKE I WAS A KEY PRIORITY AND TREATED LIKE I REALLY MATTERED. TREATED EXTREMELY WELL"
"My pension was reviewed in detail and had a nice conversion with the guys at cash pension. I will soon be going through the 25% tax-free cash from my pension process. Very good and comfortable start. I will update my review once I have completed the process."
"CASH CASH CASH – THANK YOU! I only wanted cash from my pension and to be honest that is all I ever wanted. A good friend of mine recommended cash pension because he went through it all and told me that the company was good to deal with. A pleasure to deal with"
"THESE GUYS CARE! Whenever you let someone into your pension you want to make sure you are going to be treated well and someone you can trust to manage everything well with your interest in mind. Professional company and professional services"
"I am happy to say I have now fully completed my process and I now have my 25% Tax cash thanks to CASH PENSION. These guys have helped me a lot, the process can be as hands-on as you want. I pretty much let these guys carry out the process and were here if they ever needed me for anything……"
"Good service = Good people = got my CASH = CASH RELEASED - = Highly Recommended = Nothing Really negative from me!"
"25% Tax free cash and money received. Very smooth process from a company who kept me fully updated with emails and texts ( I work funny patterns) so texts was easier and CASH PENSION was able to easily accommodate my position."
"Good service that does what they say really, cashing in your pensions. I was asked to provide a honest review, but all is very positive and not much more to say than that really"
"Currently going through the process and am not sure what is going to happen at the end, but I have a huge amount of confidence in this company because I know 3 other people who have also released cash from their pension before. Finally, my retirement is looking very comfortable and am very much looking forward to this…"
"Top company who do actually care about you as a customer and about your pension. I spoke in length to Jason and he answered my questions in depth, but if there was any questions he could not answer he was honest and said he would found out the answer can always called me back."
"I am looking forward to a good holiday next year. I am looking forward to getting my PENSION CASH – SO HAPPY. I must say I have felt very welcome and confident the moment I picked up the phone to Cash Pension. A nice service from people who genuinely care about you."
"Perfect! I have worked in customer services for the last 10 years and so I like to think I can spot good service when I see it. This is one of those times, I can tell the staff have been fully training with regards pension information and the ‘cans and cant do’s’ of the pension world. Cracking service and I fully enjoyed the pension release customer service experience. Highly recommended"
"Very good company!"
"GREAT COMPANY – WHO CARES. I shopped around and because I wanted some honest advice about my pension I spent a great deal of time looking around and speaking to people. It was actually my next-door neighbour who suggest I speak with Cash Pension as she had not long finished the process and spoke highly of them. She gave me the contact name of the person who worked there and I spoke to them for over an hour. It was a good call. I am in the middle of releasing 25% cash from my pension, but it should now be completed before the new year."
"I am not ashamed to say I was in a lot of DEBT! DEBT DEBT DEBT…..I have decided to submit my review as ANNOYMOUS but I was in debt and needed some much needed cash. My pension was approx. £35,000 and so wanted to cash this in. I thought the help and the sympathy I endured was so warm and genuine. I love this company"
"Super nice friendly staff and team. Good news, I got MY PENSION CASH! VERY HAPPY. Everything went really well, In all honesty the only bad thing ( which was not Cash Pension fault ) it took about 10 days longer to get my cash than they predicated, but that is just a small issue. Good company"
Cash Pension is rated 4.71 based on 376 reviews