Pensions Release Reviews

Read Pensions Release Reviews

customer-service@pensions-release.co.uk

House, 4th Floor, Centenary, 1 Centenary Way, Salford

Tell us how Pensions Release made you happy
It's nonsense! If you have a final salary pension dont cash it in!!
Pensions are so boring but for some reason they made it sound a bit interesting with the stylish guides and breakdown of how you can cash in your pension early. Overall, the service was pretty straight forward with little input from me. The only information I had to prove them with is the pension information and that was pretty basic and they did all the rest to be fair. Keep up the good work guys
OH YEAH….NEARLY FINISHED AND SOON TO RECEIVE MY PENSION MONEY…..AM A NICE AND HAPPY CUSTOMER FOR SURE
I just got £8433 cash from my pension! Their early pension cash service is excellent! So good at what they do...for me personally it took about 3 weeks to access my pension cash. Great easy going supportive company.
Me and my wife wanted to release tax free cash from pension, with uncertain times ahead we both have pensions that has cash tied up in so we wanted to release cash from both our pensions. We are both happy with the outcome, happy with the service, happy with the overall customer experience. I called every week and they were always happy to spend a lot of time with me on the phone. Nice staff and just generally nice people that really helped us.
Wow!! Cash received.....and 2 weeks earlier than I expected. I think the app they have is great because you can log into the app and see real time updates and real time notes on where my application is and at what stage my application is at. One of main concerns before trying to access my pension cash was if It would simply drag out for months and months but it has not....simple service and very effective service at what they do.
Service was ok but it would take to long for me to get my cash out, not for me
Nobody called me back!
Better late than never. Got my pension cash but was a bit slow
AT LAST A COMPANY WHO CARES! Thanks for the awesome help and advice and info! Thanks for taking the time and putting me in touch with a pension expert and just ‘getting me’ in terms of my type of pension I have. Thank you for your help will recommend you guys
Very happy indeed! I manged released some of my pension cash quickly. The moment I contacted the company I felt comfortable. The FAQs was very helpful also. This is a very well organised company who know what they are doing. I wanted some extra cash so I could invest in more painting and decorating equipment and a new van to help me grow my painting and decorating business. Very pleased with how this company operates and the service I received was excellent.
Very satisfied and pleased.
Fully comprehensive service with check points each way, so this means that once you have reached a certin stage in the process the agents update you via a text or email or even a quick call. The customer service side of things is very good indeed. Releasing my pension cash was good, and no complaints so far.
The service was NOT as in depth as I would have liked
I have had better cash review services in the past
The reason I wanted to work with a trusted company is because pensions can be a personal matter, so having trust in a company can give you the reassurances I needed. Out of all the companies I spoke with I just felt so much more comfortable with our they presented themselves and the information they provided was more than I anticipated.
Pensions Release is rated 4.56 based on 542 reviews