Cash Pension Reviews

94% of reviewers recommend Cash Pension

Tell us how Cash Pension made you happy

Telephone
"AT LAST A COMPANY WHO CARES! Thanks for the awesome help and advice and info! Thanks for taking the time and putting me in touch with a pension expert and just ‘getting me’ in terms of my type of pension I have. Thank you for your help will recommend you guys"
"Very happy indeed! I manged released some of my pension cash quickly. The moment I contacted the company I felt comfortable. The FAQs was very helpful also. This is a very well organised company who know what they are doing. I wanted some extra cash so I could invest in more painting and decorating equipment and a new van to help me grow my painting and decorating business. Very pleased with how this company operates and the service I received was excellent."
"Haha I think it took me about 5 months to get myself in great, during that 5 months of sitting on the fence I was back and forth with Jason at Cash Pension because I was not sure what to do. I was never ever pressured and Jason never called me unless I called him first, but have now pressed ahead and in the process of releasing my 25% money from my pension pot"
"25% TAX FREE CASH THANKS TO CASH PENSION. YOU GUYS HAVE BEEN SO HELPFUL TO ME AND MY FMAILY. THE MONEY IS REALLY GOING TO HELP US – THANK YOU"
"My experiences were all OK to be fair. I must admit my pension is not the most simplest of pensions in terms of me working from place to place over the last 25 years, but it did take some time to review all my pensions which is expected given the complexity of them, so overall I would rate cash pension as; good"
"So thankful and grateful to CASH PENSION; I wanted to sell or get my pension cash and the whole process was a very pleasant experience. They took the time to make sure they responded to my texts messages and emails. The customer service is one of the best I have ever en-counted."
"Cash Pension UK handled very thing from start to finish. THE only thing I had to do was make sure I was happy with the information in which was presented to me. So the service is good because you feel more confident about leaving it to the staff at cash pension uk. Would certainly recommend to others"
"Very satisfied and pleased."
"Fully comprehensive service with check points each way, so this means that once you have reached a certin stage in the process the agents update you via a text or email or even a quick call. The customer service side of things is very good indeed. Releasing my pension cash was good, and no complaints so far."
"Before I contact the cash pension about their services my partner pointed out about their blog which has a ton of information on. So this gave me confidence as it sounds like they knoew what they are talking about. Good service in genral and took about 9 weeks for me to get my pension money."
"The service was NOT as in depth as I would have liked"
"I have had better cash review services in the past"
Cash Pension is rated 4.70 based on 381 reviews