Cash Pension Reviews

of reviewers recommend Cash Pension
Telephone

Tell us how Cash Pension made you happy
I had some need for pension release information! I want to release cash and with so many companies on the market offering this service which one do you choose?! I chose the right one……I spent about 50 minutes on the phone and I was left feeling impressed and happy with the outcome. Everything was explained to me in a lot of detail and was easy to understand. I wanted X amount of money from my current frozen pension so I was happy with the outcome and the service.
Neat cash release service. Lots of updates and information. I filled in the form to begin with and found the lady I spoke too was very helpful. Explained the process in simple steps and how it all works and what was needed from me. No complaints.
I filled in the online form to receive a call and I received a call the same day from a lovely gentleman, immediately I felt comfortable because every question I asked about the process and other questions were answered in-depth. I am looking forward to starting the process and will update my review once I have 100% completed the process.
I was at an advantage point to be honest because my work colleague used cash pension before to release money. So I knew they were good at cashing in your pension and wow! They were good! Fast and honest and to the point. Great release service offered and provided to me.
BEST PENSION RELEASE COMPANY I HAVE SPOKEN TO SO FAR! GREAT ADVICE AND THEY COULD GIVE ME MORE MONEY FROM MY PENSION THAN I EXPECTED. NEED CASH FROM YOUR PENSION? TRUST THESE LOT!!!
Great pension release advice. No presume tactics or anything like that. I am not ready as yet to go ahead but when I do this is going to be the company for me. Honest advice and was told it was up to and when or If I was ready to release cash from my pension to give them a call for a free review. Felt comfortable with the lady on the phone and the information was very helpful and useful
I think it took them a few days to get back to me, would like to have a faster call back as I needed money from my pension. Although I have now changed my mind so I will go back to them when I am ready because even though they took a few days to call me back the information was sound!
I personally found them to be very polite and helpful when it came to my cash release options. I wanted to cash in my pension and I got a very good service and a lot of information via email and via their app. I wanted to know all the ins and outs and leave no stone un-turned. Every single question or concern I fired at them they answered and have given me a lot of confidence and have been so helpful. Also they have a after service team which is on hand which is good also.
Cash Pension have treated me extremely well. Be careful who you deal with out there. Lots of scams and people saying they do this and do that. I qualified for my 25% and could not speak highly enough for cash pension. They told me what they could do and they did it. No issues or no problems, was a very smooth service.
Excellent service, what I expected and what I got! I have manged to release £14300 so am very happy with the service. Janet who was my customer account manager was very helpful each step of the way. I received accurate updates via their app which is usful when you are on the go and busy like me. I would happily recommend cash pension.
Service was speedy and with good updates. Just wanted a little bit more out of my pension that I was told.
Overall a great pension release company who care. I needed a cash injection and this company went the extra mile by providing me with the information I needed in order to get my pension money released early. My train of thought was it was my money and with difficult times I wanted my pension money early because it would serve me better now than it would later on in life. Nice friendly company.
Yipppeee! Super cash release service. Qucik – speedy with great customer service. I wanted some cash to pay for outstanding debts and other bills that mounted up. My pension was not being used so I wanted to access my 25% pension release which is tax free but was not sure how to do this. I am happy with the support and the services I received during the 8 week process.
My frozen pension must be about 15 years old now, not being paying into it for a number of years now. So I just wanted some free pension information. It was NO sales methods just nice simple free information about pensions and so I felt really helpful for this and feeling like I am being sold too.
I was originally going to not do anything with my frozen pension but it came to the point where I needed to release some money to pay bills. This is a neat little service and from the moment I made contact I felt this was a good company to work with. I call them about 2 times a week to get updates and am now feel really good when I come off the phone because I know where we are now at with things
Looking forward to having a few more pennies in my account. Pleasant company to deal with and also looking forward to working through the process as my accountant manager Lucy is very helpful indeed. I wanted to get the release options done as quickly as possible. I will update my review when I am at the end of the process but I have a good feeling about all this…….
I am happy with my outcome and am happy with the way in which things turned out. I will be now going ahead with my release and feel comfortable and have given the green light to go ahead. I read through all the great information and the content on the website is quite in-depth.
This one you can trust, be careful when you are looking at pension release options and looking to get your 25% out of your pension. I am happy with the service I have received from cash pension uk and I did do my research before making contact and I am very pleased with the service I have received. Customer service levels are high and very good overall.
What a great pension service to help me to release the money I needed. The money release took about 6 weeks so a little quicker would have been good, but still a pretty smooth process and one that I would point my friends to if they ever needed pension release services. Like the idea of accessing my pension money because after all it is mine and mine only!
Good friendly service with lots of useful tips. Done correctly with the right company can really help your financial situation. My pension was frozen and nothing paid into it for a while now. What is more helpful and useful was the way in which I was given messages with updates along the way. I am happy with how things have turned out.
Cash Pension is rated 4.60 based on 621 reviews