Cash Pension Reviews

of reviewers recommend Cash Pension
Telephone

Tell us how Cash Pension made you happy
Simply process, no heavy jargon. I was spoken to in simple terms and I am very pleased with the overall pension release service. I have released my pension and now I am happy to be getting the cash I wanted. Smooth process and would do again.
Service was ok but it would take to long for me to get my cash out, not for me
So far So Good. I shopped around to see which company would best suit my needs. I know there are a lot of pension companies out there, I spent time talking to 3 other companies but cash pension was the one that stood out for me. I spoke to a nice gentleman called Mike. Mike went through the process and also went through timescales as well as taking the time to understand which pension type I had because I was a bit unsure as to which pension, I had. Overall a good 5/5 review from me
If you were like me and was not sure which company to use, then I would say USE CASH PENSION. WHY? BECAUSE I HAVE HAD A SMOOTH EXPERIENCE SO FAR. Pleased with how much money I will receive from my pension and how soon I will be able to get my money which will come in very handy indeed! Thank you very much
A company that seems to actually care about your circumstances. I spoke with Emma for several minutes. Emma is my account manager at cash pension and the service was very good and helpful. Moving forward Emma has told me I can call her for updates anytime I want so I feel comfortable and reassured about everything. Looking forward to releasing my money soon. If you are thinking of releasing some money also then try cash pension, they seem to be one of the good ones out there….
Very good company. No pushy sales pitch at all. They give you an idea of how much money you can release so they are honest and to the point. A lot of free guides and faqs and also a good customer service who answered a lot of questions and concerns I had. I will be moving forward with my application shortly after the confidence I have received and the journey I have been on so far.
Wanted to release more money than what they said they could do. I wanted more
Great content and great information about how the whole cashing your pension in process works. I hoped I would be offered a free pension release review, they offered this for me but also they gave me some very useful fact sheets and very useful how it works section. At this moment in time I am still deciding if I will be going ahead with the pension release options. If I do go ahead there is no doubt I will be using cash pension to do so. Good company.
They said they could help and they did help me…….A LOT. Pension release companies are all over the place and seems a competitive place but I am very happy with this company. They provided a lot of great information and all was free!!! The info was free and a good FAQ section also.
Great pension release services. I asked; CAN I GET MY PENSION EARLY’ they answered and delivered way beyond my expectations. The service during and after was superb. I have no hesitations in recommending CASH PENSION to others who are thinking of doing the same. Give them a call.
Treated really well and was treated like a valuable customer. It is always nervous when you are dealing with something that is so important to you like a pension. I really liked the way I was dealt with and the after-pension service was good. Enjoyed my experience and no complaints here at all.
Need a cash injection and release into my business. My personal pension was about 16 years old but had not paid anything into it for a wjile now so wanted to know how and if I could cash in my pension. I made contact via a phone call to cash pension. Spoke with a genuine lady and we spoke for a while. The journey was easy and the process was smooth.
Top company who cares! I received my pension cash within 5 weeks. The process was really simple, I did need to provide some information so they could look at the type of pension I have and what was possible. Impressed with the speed of the service and also the way in which I was looked after. They looked after me each step of the way and would use again for sure.
Service was bit slow but overall was nothing misleading or strange
I would recommend cash pension simply because the customer service support was outstanding as well as doing EXACTLY what they promised by releasing my pension cash. My cash was received in approx. 6 weeks. Each step I was given support and updates for this. You are provided with a customer support number that you can call to check on your case and on the progress of my application.
£3400 more cashed out than I expected so to get this extra money after an expensive xmas period is very much a welcome surprise. Cash pension provided the way for me to release my pension cash and each step of the way I was provided with updates and provided with support in terms of any questions or concerns I raised. I would happily recommend cash pension.
Superb, just superb…..many companies say they can release you pension money early, but am here to tell you that this company really can. Sarah was my account manager and she kept me fully informed and fully updated which was very reassuring. I actually got about 2k more than I expected which was a bonus.
Pension release was successful and the service was all OK. It would have been nice to have received my money sooner but despite this they did do what they said they would do
Just the ticket! Xmas took a lot out of me in terms of financially so It was a great feeling to get the cash from my pension. I found cash pension to be very useful and extremely helpful in the way they helped me to cash in my pension early. Nice company to work with
Took the time to understand my needs and desires when it came to unlocking my pension cash. No disappointing experiences here. Happy to provide a review for an outstanding service that was provided to me. I thought it would be lots and lots of paperwork filling ( which I hate ) and it really was not that bad at all. A quick release service.
Cash Pension is rated 4.61 based on 579 reviews