Cash Pension Reviews

of reviewers recommend Cash Pension
Telephone

Tell us how Cash Pension made you happy
Worked really hard to help me release my cash from my pension. What was really impressive for me is that they only needed a few details and they did all the rest…..I would recommend cash pension already to a few of my friends who are looking for some free pension release reviews. I liked the customer service which is open quite late so I can get an update quote late…..
Excellent cash release service. I would be happy to use their services again, I do have a second pension and so I may try to cash in that pension as well and if I do I will definitely be using cash pension. The process was easy and simple and they did most of the leg work and most of the chasing with my pension company. Nice company that works really hard for you.
The service was bit slow and would like to have been offered more than 25% tax free money.
Called the number on the website about 4 weeks ago now and am really pleased with how I was treated. They are very welcoming and happy to answer my simple and basic questions. I am soon to complete the process and I will be receiving my pension money soon. I am happy to use this company again because they did a good job and kept me fully updated as we went along.
I phoned cash pension and about 3 hours later I got a call from a lovely lady. I wanted to know how it would work in terms of getting my cash early. Fast forward 4 weeks and am pleased to say I shall soon receive my money and I could not be happier now. I phoned cash pension at least 3 times per week for an update and not once was I felt to made like I could not make contact or get an update. I am really pleased to get my pension cash and pleased with how I was handled and looked after.
Early pension access to my pension was just the ticket. Impressed with the level of service and was sent a great information pack and a huge amount of how it works information, this is what I wanted to know – how can I release my pension early? So, this was a big tick for me. And I like the step by step guide, so I fully understood how it works and understand now how much money I will be getting soon from my pension pot. I trusted and like the help I received very much. Top service from some people who care about it
WOW – AMAZING – TOP NOTCH – Early access to your pension cash from a LEGIT COMPANY – HOW many other companies can say that??? I have been there and done it so when I say this is a super company for pension release options then I mean it when I say it!!! Loved the updates, lved the app and loved the access to information they provided me. Yipppeeee,
Pleased with the level of customer service, I work in customer service so am a big fan of good service and cash pension did not disappoint. I am so happy to have received some cash form my pension and now this xmas and the holidays will be better time this year than I did last year for sure. Top service from a great company. Happy to suggest this company if you want your pension money.
Would like to have had more money from an old pension, I was not impressed with what was offered so I am leaving it now
THANK YOU! Recommended to me by a work colleague at the restaurant I work at, so I called them on and asked if and how much cash I could get from my pension early…..long story short; this is great company that went the extra mile. I am in the middle of it all now and should get by 25% cash from my pension in the next few weeks. The contact help and support has been good with updates via my emails as I work odd shifts so this suited me really well.
LEGIT COMPANY!! If your like me you asked yourself; can I really get my 25% cash from pension tax free? I did just that with the support from Cash Pension UK. I first contacted them via their website and I was called back within 3 hours by a really nice chap! They educated on pensions and the laws and what was allowed ( be careful there are some not so legit companies out there am sure ) You wont go to wrong with cash pension, try them your self
Sooooooo many pension companies who say they can review this and release that! CASH PENSION Does EXACTLY what they say they will do. I wanted to release my cash early but I was a bit sceptical about the whole thing and if they could do what they say they could do. They can do what they say they would do – no problem! Have had no issues or no complaints nor did I get any alarming news that would every put me off from suggesting cash pension UK as the preferred choice to release your cash.
OK. Would have liked a call back sooner as I was in need for some capital for my business. OK service
Why would you want to go anywhere else to get the cash that is in your pension? This is a trusted company that can offer you the cash release service which is very useful and pretty amazing. My own process and application took about 3 weeks from start to finish, but the support team was available anytime I needed an update or needed to know more about the stages of my cash release application. I am impressed with the support from start to finish.
During my CASH RELEASE I never ever felt I could not contact cash pension. I WANTED MY PENSION CASH and I am really pleased with the professional service I received. I spoke to a lovely lady called Janet who took the time to take good care of me and to make sure I was always kept updated with the progress. I wanted to make sure I worked with a company that just did not take my pension and that was that……I never felt like this with this company. I was looked after and am pleased with everything so far.
No problems and no issues when it came to releasing my pension cash. I had a few concerns from the outset but as time went on I had a good experience with everything and good support from a dedicated customer service team. Once you get your money you don’t have to never contact the customer service team as they provide an after sales support team also which means that you can get a good ongoing support if you ever have any more concerns or any issues. Nice service guys
I am going to treat myself to a very well-deserved holiday this xmas and I cannot wait. I wanted to access the money in my pension. I did not necessary need the money but a bit extra would be nice for a holiday break, that was my thinking behind making contact with cash-pension.co.uk. There was no hiccups or any real concerns because the results and the outcome is just what I wanted. I am very pleased with the service I personally received.
Easy to use website. The content on the website is much more than some other pension release websites. I read through some great content that gave me the confidence to pick up the phone and to then talk through how much cash I could release from my pension. I am pleased that I can release the fund I have and after about 45 minutes on the phone I feel great about it all and am going to have a great winter holiday!
Just awesome! 5 Months ago, I never would have thought I could access my cash early. Early pension cash was just the ticket! Really friendly company who have held my hand from start to finish. I felt totally comfortable during the process. The whole process from me receiving my money was about 4 weeks. I actually thought it would be a bit longer. I am pleased with the service and am pleased with the outcome.
I had no clue about my pension nor did I know how on earth you go about releasing the cash inside of it. I paid into my pension for a number of years and now I thought it was fair and am entitled to get the cash that I have worked hard and that have been paying into for a number of years. Excellent process and great experience from the team at cash pension. Great bunch of well educated pension consultants and they have really helped me to understand my pension and how to obtain the cash that sat inside of it.
Cash Pension is rated 4.62 based on 529 reviews