Cash Pension Reviews

of reviewers recommend Cash Pension
Telephone

Tell us how Cash Pension made you happy
A huge improvement compared to other cash in pension companies I have used in the past. Some of cash in pension companies I have used just want your business and that is it. I was offered a face to face review.
Will have no issue dealing with this company again. I highly recommend them. I release cash from pension in only 3 weeks! Originally, I was told that the whole pension release process from stat to finish would take about 6 weeks so I was absolutely thrilled when I got my pension cash in only 3 weeks. They worked very hard in trying to do their best for me with my interests at the forefront. If I was asked to recommend a pension release review company then cash pension would be the option, I would tell people about.
Helpful enough. And trusted with what I was being told. The process for my personal pension cash release was 4 weeks so it was quicker than I expected and to top it off I got an extra £14,230 than I expected. The honesty and speed in the delivery of my pension release was something I was very happy with. I liked dealing with this company and no doubt will use them again.
Ok service. No frills. Would liked to have had more information about the time frames for release.
100% TRUSTED SERVICE! I READ ALL THE TIME ABOUT PENSION RELEASE COMPANIES DOING THIS AND DOING THAT. I HAD ZERO PRONBLEMS AND GOT MY PENSION CASH
Love this company in terms of what they do and how they go about helping you each step of the way. No complaints. Everything was crystal clear and helpful. Each step was explained in detail. I liked what they did for me and how they helped with a cash injection.
I would recommend cash pension because from my own experiences it has been very good. I released a good amount of cash from my pension early. Great service and the customer service were good and was given weekly updates each step of the way. I was also given a direct line to an account manager if I needed any help or need answers to some questions/concerns I had.
Very easy cash in pension process. I hate the paperwork side of things but the process from start to finish was very smooth and not really that much required from me. The process was clearly explained and in a easy to digest manner. I would recommend that this company can release your pension in an easy manner.
I GOT MY PENSION CASH EARLY! I AM VERY HAPPY. THANK YOU TO THE CASH PENSION GUYS. GOOD SERVICE PROVIDED
Looking for some pension cash release advice. I really liked the service and liked the honest cash release advice I got. I like the fact they gave me some exact numbers of the amount in which I could release. This is a great service and I really like the fact they also went through each step and the predicated time it would take to get to that step. Good overall cash release service.
The performance of my pension was not good and have been left disappointed with it for a number of years. My pension was frozen so I wanted to cash in it as it was serving me with no benefits or purpose. Cash Pension.co.uk was absolutely great and very helpful in how they went about cashing in my pension. Good service that helped me a lot.
Such a prompt service. Be careful who you deal with, THIS IS THE BEST COMPANY FOR CASH RELEASE! Very prompt in terms of letting me know and notifying me when they got my information and If they needed anything else from me. They pretty much took cared of everything from start to finish
As soon as I landed on the website I made contact ( I knew of them anyway ) my main aim was to get a certain amount from my pension and when we went through the numbers I am very pleased to say that It was projected I would get more. Overall I thought the customer service was very good and no BS. Whatever information I asked for I got. Very easy company to deal with and did a great job with my application.
I wanted to talk to an actual unlock pension cash expert and was not disappointed. The information was just excellent, everything from how to get my pension value information right to how I can contact my particular pension provider. All information was honest and friendly with all my questions answered over the phone there and then!
Nothing cash pension did at all but just wanted to release money faster than the time scales that was given to me. Seem friendly enough
HELPFUL, EASY TO UNDERSTAND AND MY REVIEW WAS CONDUCTED OVER THE PHONE IN WHAT WAS A 45 MINUTE REVIEW. ALL FREE AND ALL VERY GOOD INFORMATION. IN FEW MONTHS I WILL BE PROCEEDING
Highly recommend service. Alex offered to come and visit me to explain face to face the process as that is how I like to personally work and feel more comfortable with. Dealing with my pension is a personal matter and needed a cash injection for my online business. My pension was about 20 years old and it was also frozen. Alex gave me very helpful easy to understand information and am happy to have proceeded.
My cash release is going very well. I am updated and soon will receive £15,700 which is not bad at all! All my pension is frozen so am literally doing nothing with it at all. So why not cash in my pension and get what is owed. I liked the service very much and am pleased I chose cash pension as the preferred choice. Top company and Top Service
John the pension release advisor was excellent, just excellent! I asked John to call me back at a certain time and he did and then spent quite a lot of time with me on the phone. I did have a list of questions that I had written down already so I was prepared and each one was ticked off and answered very well. I am currently moving forward with my application and things are going very well.
Not for me. Money was not enough. Wanted more money