Cash Pension Reviews

of reviewers recommend Cash Pension
Telephone

Tell us how Cash Pension made you happy
The moment I picked up the phone made contact and spoke with a lady that gave me a lot of time on the phone and guided me through lots of information. Lovely lady and now will soon be moving forward with my pension options that will give me a good buffer of financial help. Pension release is good option if you are dealing with a company like these.
Trouble is there are a lot of pension release companies on the market, but which one do you choose?....CHOOSE THIS ONE. I did and was not left disappointed at all. Useful information that gave lots of information about different types of pensions not just the typical personal pension stuff. Easy to understand and easy information to process. Lots of great sources of information. No regrets and pleased with the company
If you are looking at cash out options then contact cash pension that will be your best bet. I always go from recommendations and recommendations is what I need to have confidence in the company. This company did not disappoint at all. The process was straight forward and to the point
Nothing was to small for these guys…….GREAT COMPANY WHO CARES! GREAT HELPFUL COMPANY THAT HELPED ME TO RELEASE MY CASH IN A SIMPLE WAY!
Trusted pension cash out company that helped me with the process from start to finish. I was given a account manager and she held my hand each step of the way. She was always able to give me updates and helped me to ensure the process as was smooth as possible. Nothing was never to much. Tons of questions and back and forth conversations and she was amazing. Happy with the service and the results
NOT PUSHY OR NOT TRYING TO PUSH ME INTO ANYTING I DID NOT WANT – VERY HELPFUL COMPANY – LOTS OF FREE INFORMATION ABOUT MY PENSION.
Helpful and respectful of my pension and what I was trying to do. I wanted to obtain some good pension release advice ( but I may not go ahead with it ) just wanted some honest advice at the beginning to assess if wanted to proceed with a pension release. At the time of writing my review I have not yet decided but what I will say is the staff at cash pension have been very helpful and respectful of my pension and never ever pushy.
Customer service was excellent with top support. I must have phoned their customer service team 3 times a week, and not once was anyone rude and they did not mind at all about me calling so many times for updates and the people were very friendly and helpful.
I heard their advert on the radio so I called the phone number and never looked back. I received a wealth of information about pensions in general and also about a how to guide. The online pension guides are very good and in-depth and very informative. I liked the tone of voice and customer service side of their business which I thought was good
Why use another company when I know from friends this is the best pension release company around? They certainly know what they are doing and the time to release my money was easy and quick. Fast money is most pleasing indeed. I see now why my friends rave about these. Recommended.
The process and service was excellent but the time it took to release my pension money took way to long and would like to have had it happen in a much quicker way.
Deep analysis of my pension which was great and very useful. I am entitled to my cash free tax and being able to use a company like this to navigate through all the issues and pitfalls is useful. I feel great about releasing my tax free cash and am certainly going to plan my retirement and enjoy my retirement with a few pence in the bank!!!
Great content displayed in an easy manner to understand. I have spoken to cash pension a few times and every time I have come off the phone feeling more confident about my pension. I really appreciated the help and support that was given to me.
These guys are brilliant! They did not have to go out their way to spend so much time with me on the phone and explain the basic information about pensions and the benefits. Its not just the pension release aspect but its also a great information portal for any type of pension.
Simple and very effective service. Completely honest with me in terms of what they can and cannot do with my type of pension. They took the time to help me also understand what type of pension fund I had as it can be a bit confusing if what I have, it’s been frozen for a while now and was worried about it but am now happy and fully understand my pension fund type, this was made possible by the people at cash pension uk.
Neat little pension cash out service. If you are looking for pension release options then it is fair to say I would recommend – cash-pension.co.uk. been involved with the process now for about 3 weeks and am fully updated and aware with what is going on and am on hand if they need information from me and am always happy to supply whatever they need because I believe this company is the best at what they do
Good company. This is my second 25% tax free release pension outcome. Cash Pension was recommended to me by a friend who told me they were very good at what they do. Great service and the customer care line is open quite late which is handy cause I work qute late so was getting my updates in the evening. Would recommend this company in the same manner my friend did to me.
Service in terms of updates and processes was all very good and on point. I think they have helped a lot of people in the past and have heard nothing but good thinks about cash pension hence why I contacted them. The conversations were natural and helpful and I really enjoyed the outcomes of those conversations so I felt totally comfortable allowing cash pension to take control of the 25% pension release option I had chosen. Really good helpful service
The reason I wanted to work with a trusted company is because pensions can be a personal matter, so having trust in a company can give you the reassurances I needed. Out of all the companies I spoke with I just felt so much more comfortable with our they presented themselves and the information they provided was more than I anticipated.
Took the time to understand the type of pension I had and the do and cants with it all. 25% tax free cash was a very welcome gift and one that will help me out so much. Very grateful to this company for doing most of the work and doing all the leg work. I am happy with the outcome and am very happy with our results. A nice company to deal with
Cash Pension is rated 4.61 based on 579 reviews