Cash Pension Reviews

94% of reviewers recommend Cash Pension

Tell us how Cash Pension made you happy

Telephone
"So much appreciated to a great company. Great service that fully understood my pension needs. I really liked the service, the people and also the methods. If you are looking to unlock your pension then this is the right company for you."
"Facing debt issues was not the most pleasant experience I have en-counted, and was bit embarrassing at times. I was treated with care and a lot of consideration and Janice at cash pension was very sympathetic to my cause and was so helpful to keen to help me. Great help and great company when it comes to pensions."
"very helpful company that cared. I had a pension for over 45 years so I was nervous but a colleague recommended cash pension to me and I think a friend recommend them to her. Good friendly open company who answered and took care of my questions. I went back and forth for about 2 weeks, and have only recently made the decision to press ahead and unlock my frozen pension with this company. I liked the manner and the friendly approach they offer"
"BEST COMPANY EVER!!! THANK YOU! NO PROBLEMS RECOMMENDING THIS COMPANY – TRUE TO THEIR WORD AND FELT LIKE I COULD TRUST THIS COMPANY NO PROBLEM! 25% TAX FREE CASH RELEASED"
"This is a professional company who is very trust-worthy and do not over-sell or over-promise. I had a list of questions mainly about the process and how it all works, I must have been on the phone for about 40 minutes and the lady was very polite and patient with me. Great information provided over the phone."
"A friend of mine recommend CASH PENSION because he had gone through the process so I was at a head start in terms of conducting my research and finding the best pension release company to work with. I liked the straight-talking information provided and it was left up to me, I was not under pressure or anything like that to decide about cashing in my pension. I think I will push forward with my pension release soon"
"When I filled in the website form all I wanted was to get some advice and information on how it all works, I never ever felt like I was being treated by pushy sales people. The telephone manner from the young lady who called me was very friendly. I am in the middle of the process and everything is going well, better than I could have hoped………"
"A COMPANY who cares about me!!! Refreshing to have customer service staff to call you when it suits you and return your calls when it suits you. I felt like this customer team really cares about you. This is how I felt and the unlocking of my pension went very smoothly"
"Cash Pension is a fantastic little company (well say little but they do have a big customer service team ) I was not sure at first but they have been fantastic with my pension and I would certainly have no issues pointing people to this company. My personal pension release took about 4 weeks which was good and was not in a major rush to release my pension cash. Good company who cares!"
"TRUST THIS COMPANY TOTALLY! Great advice and great information including the fact sheets that clearly explains how to the whole process works! I was very happy with the results and happy with the service."
"This company goes the extra mile for sure! We, myself and my partner have both released our pension and currently enjoying the 25% tax free pension cash. Cashing in your pension can be daunting but we recommend this company"
"AT LAST A COMPANY WHO CARES! Thanks for the awesome help and advice and info! Thanks for taking the time and putting me in touch with a pension expert and just ‘getting me’ in terms of my type of pension I have. Thank you for your help will recommend you guys"
"I was treated by the company as though it was their own pension, which is super impressive to me because it showed they really cared about by pension and not just about making money. The customer service team are also available at weekends so if you are like me and work during the week its hard to speak at times so having an available contact at the weekends was very helpful."
"RESULT, with well-presented company who understands the importance of personal pensions and understands the importance of managing something so important to me."
"I was asked to provide an honest unbiased review and was happy to do so. I used the cash pension services about year ago now and they helped to release 25% tax free from my pension as I qualified for this. The fact sheets and the how-to presentation was all decent and also well presented. This is a professional company"
"This was a trusted company as I already know people who have used their services and so was very confident when speaking to them and I did some research by speaking to a few friends of mine who has also released cash from their pensions. You cannot go to wrong with this company from my own experiences."
"The moment that I contacted cash pension via the website form is the moment I knew I was going to get a really good feeling about moving forward with my pension release. I wanted to know the exact process and was very pleased with the results and with the overall experience."
"Time was at the essence and I know Jason at Cash Pension tried everything they could to push through my pension release application as fast as they could but I do understand sometimes it was not the fault of Jason it was waiting on others, but in the end I did get my money and I was happy with the help and assistance"
"Tons of pension cash my pension companies out on the internet, but I head their radio advert and so looked them up. Spoke to a nice lady called Nicole who helped me to understand what type of pension I have as it was a little bit confusing to me because the statements were not clear. I must of spent about 45 minutes on the phone, and although I am not quite ready to cash in my pension yet I will be soon and there is no doubt I will be contacting CASH PENSION."
"Overall am very happy with the experience and very happy with customer after support. I was not sure at first as I wanted to release cash but I was like; ‘should I or shouldn’t I’ I needed the money to help support a new business venture. I wanted to start my business and I never had any real capital at all. I wanted to see how much I could release and when I was told the amount that was more than enough to get me started on my new business plan. Cash Pension are a very competent company that clearly know what they are doing and full of experience"
Cash Pension is rated 4.70 based on 381 reviews