Pensions Release Reviews

Read Pensions Release Reviews

customer-service@pensions-release.co.uk

House, 4th Floor, Centenary, 1 Centenary Way, Salford

Tell us how Pensions Release made you happy
Really was not sure if what they said to me they would actually be able to deliver. I wanted the cash from my pension to help my business. The money would help me to expand my business and help me allow some breathing space and help me with keeping everything going. I cannot thank Pensions Release enough for their help and for their guidance in getting the cash I wanted from my pension
Pensions are so boring but for some reason they made it sound a bit interesting with the stylish guides and breakdown of how you can cash in your pension early. Overall, the service was pretty straight forward with little input from me. The only information I had to prove them with is the pension information and that was pretty basic and they did all the rest to be fair. Keep up the good work guys
Very friendly helpful courtesy staff. I was provided a lot of free information and lots of free guides without having that feeling I was being sold to or led down a garden path of IFS and MAYBES...the free guides were useful and easy to understand by using cartoon characters to better illustrate how the process works and different types of pensions they have. Good service from a company that seems to make it work when you are wanting to release cash.
I looked around at all my options and with so many pensions release companies out there I didn’t have a clue as to who we should choose. I did Fraser he a lot and spoke to friends and family about this, I did know a few people that have experienced PENSIONS RELEASE cash release service and they had a pleasant experience and they had no problems it would seem. I called them and spent about hour on the phone and found them to be very helpful and present with no pressure selling and no complaints at all. Nice service.
I’ll be the first to admit that I was not sure if this service would be genuine and if I could release my pension cash like they said I could and it works.....long story short overall the early cash release service is simply great. No problems. No issues. Nothing out of the blue....top service. The cash aspect of their service is quite in-depth in terms of the level of information they give you.
Wow!! Cash received.....and 2 weeks earlier than I expected. I think the app they have is great because you can log into the app and see real time updates and real time notes on where my application is and at what stage my application is at. One of main concerns before trying to access my pension cash was if It would simply drag out for months and months but it has not....simple service and very effective service at what they do.
Many say they can release your pension cash....BUT THIS COMPANY REALLY, REALLY CAN!!! I am very pleased with the cash release service I received because I was bit worried about making sure I released the money from my pension on time, and I can confirm I did. Big thanks to the guys over at Pensions Release. If I want to release my second pension I will be contacting this company again because I have had a good experience with them and I think that is very important when dealing with your pension and your future.
Very useful service if you want to access your pension cash, the update service they provide is useful because if your busy like me then the service can be very helpful when it comes to finding out when I will receive the money from my pension. Good service from those that seemed to go the extra mile and care about my situation...good company overall...
I have been back and forth with their customer support team because I am bit nervous about the whole process when accessing my pension early. The team have been excellent and I never ever felt pressured they simply gave me all the I for Sion I wanted and plus lot ire and they simply said to contact them if I needed any more information so a good service that then allowed me to digest all the information. This was now going back about 15 weeks....I have since used their cash release service and it has been amazing. Great service.
Very easy service to use and the whole process was simple. Nothing complicated or any fees were asked for, just a good old fashioned plain good service and the staff was helpful and they never didn’t answer any questions I had or any information I requested was not delivered. The free guides were useful because it showed me how it all works and to have it black and White in front of me helped me to better understand the process.
Super quick cash release and super impressive pension release services. I wanted to raise about 6K and I have received a little more than this which was a nice surprise. One of the elements I liked was the fact that you don’t need to call their call centre just need to access their free app with your details and you get live updates which is useful and saves times calling their customer service team.
A lovely hassle free experience from a company that can and will access your cash if you want it....the cash release service was excellent. So smooth and so incredibly easy to access. I thought there would be a lot of red tape and lots of ‘JUMPING THROUGH HOOPS’ but from experience it was nothing like that at all. Super impressed with the cash release operation they have.
I loved our easy it was and the simplicity of accessing your cash early. I thought it would be so much more complicated than it actually was. I honestly thought it would take months but it only took a matter of months. I was preparing myself to receive my pension cash a lot later, so to be able to receive my money so quickly really helped with some bills….The way it was accessed and the speed was very impressive. Good service from these guys.
First heard about the, through a friend and so I asked for some free information and was impressed with the level of detail I received and seemed to be more specific to my type of pension I had. There was no PRESSURE type feeling or sales time feeling.... they never followed up with me and so I actually contacted them. I have only just completed my cash release service and I can report there has been no complaints
Fast cash release......much quicker and faster than I thought. I only started my application 2 weeks ago and I have already received my cash early. They just have a very useful service that just works so well.......was not sure at the first given some of the stuff read online but they did deliver and did what they said they would do….
Excellent service that never failed to deliver or live up to what they promised. The cash release service was smooth as you like with regular updates via their online app which made things a lot easier. I’m always on the move so being able to access real time updates and predicated timelines as to when I will receive my money is a excellent way to communicate and one I appreciated.
These guys are really helping people and they actually care!!! Unlike some other pension release companies have experienced in the past these guys care because they are always giving me updates, support and emails to let me know where my application status is and when I will receive my pension money.
£8530 Cash released from my frozen pension. Very – very - very happy! The timing could not be any better. The process took 4 weeks and am happy with how everything has been conducted and the level of customer support I have received. I’ll be honest at firth though was not even sure it was possible and if their claims were to BOLD....rest assure they can do what they say. Keep up the good work
To be honest I do have one small criticism; I was given a prediction of 4 weeks to receive the tax free cash from my pension but the actual time taken was 5 weeks so my planning was thrown out a bit as I needed the money to help with my business. The updates, communication and customer service were all on point though and very good. I am not saying this is a bad company at all but more accuracy on timescales in terms of pension release would be better.
No complaints. No problems. Said they can cash in my pension and they did...good job guys
Pensions Release is rated 4.55 based on 524 reviews