Cash Pension Reviews

94% of reviewers recommend Cash Pension

Tell us how Cash Pension made you happy

Telephone
"Super nice friendly staff and team. Good news, I got MY PENSION CASH! VERY HAPPY. Everything went really well, In all honesty the only bad thing ( which was not Cash Pension fault ) it took about 10 days longer to get my cash than they predicated, but that is just a small issue. Good company"
"Excellent.Good service that not only give you the option to access your pension cash but also offer other useful pension guides and help material. This is a cracking little pension release company"
"I am now approaching my retirement stages of my life and am really looking forward to it. I have worked hard all my life and now I want to enjoy my retirement, Cash Pension was recommended to me by my friend. I Could not be happier with the outcome, and they did EXACTLY what they said they would do which is a massive help to me. If you are looking to release your cash then this is the company I would recommend for sure."
"GOING TO BE A GOOD XMAS!!! My kids are going to have a good surprise when Santa brings them few more gifts than normal. On a serious note, I have been very impressed and comfortable with allowing Cash Pension to manage all my pension release cash process and have ben kept fully updated during each step of the way."
"Depressed and in debt…...until I spoke and met with Cash Pension!! Truly grateful to there considerate services and for helping me. I am not 3 weeks into the process and everything is going very well for me. Should be a nice Christmas."
"Nice friendly staff and team, really nice guys that offer a lot of information and time. I had a ton of questions and each question was answered over the phone in depth, am very pleased with the process and the staff are so friendly. I spoke to Jenny, Jenny has really helped to simplify things and make it easy for me to understand."
"Excellent. Just Excellent! The service is provided by fully trained PENSION RELEASE CASH Staff. The updates are always on time and I am given the best possible service, for example when I send a email to check on progress I am always responded too and have a good idea on what is going in with my pension."
"I looked around and spent some time shopping around to make sure I would work with the correct company. I spoke to Cash Pension at length and decided to go with them in the end, am in the middle of the process and so far, so good. They are always there if I need them and the help they provide is very good indeed. I can email or phone and the response time is no longer than 40 minutes. I am fully updated as am going along the process which gives me peace of mind……"
"Customers service was the best I have seen, and really enjoyed the in-depth conversations about my pension, how much I can get hold off and the process. Great company that provides value and lot of helpful information about my own personal pension. I would recommend this company."
"So much appreciated to a great company. Great service that fully understood my pension needs. I really liked the service, the people and also the methods. If you are looking to unlock your pension then this is the right company for you."
"Facing debt issues was not the most pleasant experience I have en-counted, and was bit embarrassing at times. I was treated with care and a lot of consideration and Janice at cash pension was very sympathetic to my cause and was so helpful to keen to help me. Great help and great company when it comes to pensions."
"very helpful company that cared. I had a pension for over 45 years so I was nervous but a colleague recommended cash pension to me and I think a friend recommend them to her. Good friendly open company who answered and took care of my questions. I went back and forth for about 2 weeks, and have only recently made the decision to press ahead and unlock my frozen pension with this company. I liked the manner and the friendly approach they offer"
"BEST COMPANY EVER!!! THANK YOU! NO PROBLEMS RECOMMENDING THIS COMPANY – TRUE TO THEIR WORD AND FELT LIKE I COULD TRUST THIS COMPANY NO PROBLEM! 25% TAX FREE CASH RELEASED"
"This is a professional company who is very trust-worthy and do not over-sell or over-promise. I had a list of questions mainly about the process and how it all works, I must have been on the phone for about 40 minutes and the lady was very polite and patient with me. Great information provided over the phone."
"A friend of mine recommend CASH PENSION because he had gone through the process so I was at a head start in terms of conducting my research and finding the best pension release company to work with. I liked the straight-talking information provided and it was left up to me, I was not under pressure or anything like that to decide about cashing in my pension. I think I will push forward with my pension release soon"
"When I filled in the website form all I wanted was to get some advice and information on how it all works, I never ever felt like I was being treated by pushy sales people. The telephone manner from the young lady who called me was very friendly. I am in the middle of the process and everything is going well, better than I could have hoped………"
"A COMPANY who cares about me!!! Refreshing to have customer service staff to call you when it suits you and return your calls when it suits you. I felt like this customer team really cares about you. This is how I felt and the unlocking of my pension went very smoothly"
"Cash Pension is a fantastic little company (well say little but they do have a big customer service team ) I was not sure at first but they have been fantastic with my pension and I would certainly have no issues pointing people to this company. My personal pension release took about 4 weeks which was good and was not in a major rush to release my pension cash. Good company who cares!"
"TRUST THIS COMPANY TOTALLY! Great advice and great information including the fact sheets that clearly explains how to the whole process works! I was very happy with the results and happy with the service."
"This company goes the extra mile for sure! We, myself and my partner have both released our pension and currently enjoying the 25% tax free pension cash. Cashing in your pension can be daunting but we recommend this company"
Cash Pension is rated 4.70 based on 390 reviews