Cash Pension Reviews

of reviewers recommend Cash Pension
Telephone

Tell us how Cash Pension made you happy
Highly recommended. When you are dealing with a pension it is very important that I felt comfortable and in control. I am happy to report that I am in good hands with cash pension. This company has a great reputation and I can see why. I have been treated very well and have been updated and kept informed and not just ignored. Good company this one
Excellent comms!! Communication was very good. I got alerts and texts when there was a new update. I was also impressed with the wating time of each update, so when there was a update or something new happening with my pension release I was told via a text straight away which made my life easier because I did not have to keep calling them to find out what was going on my pension and the money I was going to receive from it.
Trusted service where they show and tell you everything that is going on. Having heard their radio advert, I thought I would give them a call. I have heard of them before and I wanted to make sure that I was dealing with a good company. I have heard good things about them and the people I spoke to are very friendly and very supportive.
Getting my 25% Tax Free Cash Has Never Been Easier. Great Tips And Great Help And Advice. I Can Now Get On And Put My Feet Up And Enjoy Retirement. I Had Total Faith And Trust In Cash Pension. They Delivered Exactly What I Wanted And Am Now Very Happy With Everything.
Very easy to use app for quick fast updates. Cash Pension are simply fantastic. If you want to release your pension cash early then this is a great company. The support they have is awesome. I have another frozen pension that is about 30 years old so I will look at using Cash Pension again to help me with that release. Thank you for your help and efforts.
What a great supportive team that is in place. This customer support ( I work in customer support myself ) is very good. I am one for customer support. The cash pension support team in place is open late and is open at the weekends so I was able to get instant updates on my pension release. I was given estimate times and dates when each section of my pension release would happen. I am pleased to announce that I have recently finished the process and the customer service has been very good! Very helpful! This company operates a customer support how it should be……always putting the customer first.
A huge improvement compared to other cash in pension companies I have used in the past. Some of cash in pension companies I have used just want your business and that is it. I was offered a face to face review.
Will have no issue dealing with this company again. I highly recommend them. I release cash from pension in only 3 weeks! Originally, I was told that the whole pension release process from stat to finish would take about 6 weeks so I was absolutely thrilled when I got my pension cash in only 3 weeks. They worked very hard in trying to do their best for me with my interests at the forefront. If I was asked to recommend a pension release review company then cash pension would be the option, I would tell people about.
Helpful enough. And trusted with what I was being told. The process for my personal pension cash release was 4 weeks so it was quicker than I expected and to top it off I got an extra £14,230 than I expected. The honesty and speed in the delivery of my pension release was something I was very happy with. I liked dealing with this company and no doubt will use them again.
Ok service. No frills. Would liked to have had more information about the time frames for release.
100% TRUSTED SERVICE! I READ ALL THE TIME ABOUT PENSION RELEASE COMPANIES DOING THIS AND DOING THAT. I HAD ZERO PRONBLEMS AND GOT MY PENSION CASH
Love this company in terms of what they do and how they go about helping you each step of the way. No complaints. Everything was crystal clear and helpful. Each step was explained in detail. I liked what they did for me and how they helped with a cash injection.
I would recommend cash pension because from my own experiences it has been very good. I released a good amount of cash from my pension early. Great service and the customer service were good and was given weekly updates each step of the way. I was also given a direct line to an account manager if I needed any help or need answers to some questions/concerns I had.
Very easy cash in pension process. I hate the paperwork side of things but the process from start to finish was very smooth and not really that much required from me. The process was clearly explained and in a easy to digest manner. I would recommend that this company can release your pension in an easy manner.
I GOT MY PENSION CASH EARLY! I AM VERY HAPPY. THANK YOU TO THE CASH PENSION GUYS. GOOD SERVICE PROVIDED
Looking for some pension cash release advice. I really liked the service and liked the honest cash release advice I got. I like the fact they gave me some exact numbers of the amount in which I could release. This is a great service and I really like the fact they also went through each step and the predicated time it would take to get to that step. Good overall cash release service.
The performance of my pension was not good and have been left disappointed with it for a number of years. My pension was frozen so I wanted to cash in it as it was serving me with no benefits or purpose. Cash Pension.co.uk was absolutely great and very helpful in how they went about cashing in my pension. Good service that helped me a lot.
Such a prompt service. Be careful who you deal with, THIS IS THE BEST COMPANY FOR CASH RELEASE! Very prompt in terms of letting me know and notifying me when they got my information and If they needed anything else from me. They pretty much took cared of everything from start to finish
As soon as I landed on the website I made contact ( I knew of them anyway ) my main aim was to get a certain amount from my pension and when we went through the numbers I am very pleased to say that It was projected I would get more. Overall I thought the customer service was very good and no BS. Whatever information I asked for I got. Very easy company to deal with and did a great job with my application.
I wanted to talk to an actual unlock pension cash expert and was not disappointed. The information was just excellent, everything from how to get my pension value information right to how I can contact my particular pension provider. All information was honest and friendly with all my questions answered over the phone there and then!
Cash Pension is rated 4.60 based on 607 reviews