Cash Pension Reviews

of reviewers recommend Cash Pension
Telephone

Tell us how Cash Pension made you happy
Treated really well and was treated like a valuable customer. It is always nervous when you are dealing with something that is so important to you like a pension. I really liked the way I was dealt with and the after-pension service was good. Enjoyed my experience and no complaints here at all.
Need a cash injection and release into my business. My personal pension was about 16 years old but had not paid anything into it for a wjile now so wanted to know how and if I could cash in my pension. I made contact via a phone call to cash pension. Spoke with a genuine lady and we spoke for a while. The journey was easy and the process was smooth.
Top company who cares! I received my pension cash within 5 weeks. The process was really simple, I did need to provide some information so they could look at the type of pension I have and what was possible. Impressed with the speed of the service and also the way in which I was looked after. They looked after me each step of the way and would use again for sure.
Service was bit slow but overall was nothing misleading or strange
I would recommend cash pension simply because the customer service support was outstanding as well as doing EXACTLY what they promised by releasing my pension cash. My cash was received in approx. 6 weeks. Each step I was given support and updates for this. You are provided with a customer support number that you can call to check on your case and on the progress of my application.
£3400 more cashed out than I expected so to get this extra money after an expensive xmas period is very much a welcome surprise. Cash pension provided the way for me to release my pension cash and each step of the way I was provided with updates and provided with support in terms of any questions or concerns I raised. I would happily recommend cash pension.
Superb, just superb…..many companies say they can release you pension money early, but am here to tell you that this company really can. Sarah was my account manager and she kept me fully informed and fully updated which was very reassuring. I actually got about 2k more than I expected which was a bonus.
Pension release was successful and the service was all OK. It would have been nice to have received my money sooner but despite this they did do what they said they would do
Just the ticket! Xmas took a lot out of me in terms of financially so It was a great feeling to get the cash from my pension. I found cash pension to be very useful and extremely helpful in the way they helped me to cash in my pension early. Nice company to work with
Took the time to understand my needs and desires when it came to unlocking my pension cash. No disappointing experiences here. Happy to provide a review for an outstanding service that was provided to me. I thought it would be lots and lots of paperwork filling ( which I hate ) and it really was not that bad at all. A quick release service.
What a super experience from trusted pension experts. Very experienced with the content they provided. You can just tell they know what they are on about and just get it. Explained my situation and the results I wanted to achieve. Felt confidant with their approach and with everything they told me and presented to me. Well worthy service from people who just cared about my pension.
Great app that keeps you fully aware of different stages of the application process. I wanted a certain level of money to help fund a new business venture. What is the point having money in your pension when pensions are just not worth what they once were. Fully appreciated of the service that was provided to me and friendly warm experience
Not enough money and worth it for me.
Finally, a company that can really help me! In the past I have had some bad experiences with pension release companies saying that they can do this and do that but when it came to it they really could not help me. I have no issues providing a review because my experiences was very good and the info provided was also very insightful.
Friendly opening hours so I could call for updates on my pension release which was very helpful to me because I work some strange shifts and some funny patterns of hours. Pretty much left it up to them to sort everything out, yes I had to provide information about my pension of course but they did all the leg work and feel very happy with the results and the money which I obtained from my pension.
A BIG THANK YOU. I CANNOT THANK YOU ENOUGH FOR YOUR HELP AND EFFORTS WITH EVERYTHING YOU HAVE DONE FOR ME. SUCH A GOOD COMPANY. SUCH A GREAT TEAM – NOTHING MORE TO SAY- JUST EXCELLENT
A little slow to begin with but we got they’re in the end. My only criticism is that I thought my unlocking pension would have been done sooner however it did take some time to progress through the different stages to get my money but on the flip side of this I was kept informed and updated so my review is not quote 5 stars, I think 4 stars is fair
A COMPANY YOU CAN TRUST! A COMPANY WHO SAID I CAN GET MY MONEY AND DID EVERYTHING THEY COULD TO HELP ME. I AM NOW COMPLETED BY APPLICATION PROCESS AND AM VERY PLEASED WITH THE RESULTS AND HOW I HAVE BEEN LOOKED AFTER
I was not desperate for the money and was not in any kind of urgency in terms of getting my money. I did say to cash pension this and so I was just expecting it to take a few months. Little did I know at the time that it was actually going to be half that time. My own pension release only took 3 weeks which is very speedy indeed. Was not desperate for my 25% but a nice welcoming surprise when it ended up being quick!
Nobody called me back!