Pensions Release Reviews

Read Pensions Release Reviews

customer-service@pensions-release.co.uk

House, 4th Floor, Centenary

Tell us how Pensions Release made you happy
Excellent way to get cash. If you want your pension cash then this is a great company to help you. The service is so simple and quick. Highly recommended.
Very quick at helping me to access my pension cash. The service was slick and had no issues with the process at all. Keep up good work
Very quick and easy to access your cash. So much easier than I expected and so much better than I expected! Great service to help you get your cash
great early pension cash release service from people who really do care! The service has been excellent and now am happy to have had my cash released! great company
£13,400 cash from my pension was so easy and so fast! These guys are very good at what they do....the support was excellent from a company that cares!
Very helpful and speedy cash release service that provided a ton of free information and free help along good understanding of my pension and the type of pensions have.
Very quick tax free pension cash release. Good service and very helpful information that was easy to understand and the updates was good.
Very happy! The service was quick and the cash from my pension was fast and very helpful. Service was excellent and very helpful
Quick cash paid was my experience. Better than most companies! Good service and the support and hand holding along the way was very good and helpful. Happy to recommend this company.
3 weeks to receive my pension cash so am very happy with the outcome and results. The overall service is excellent if you want your pension cash now. Lots of good free information.
So good at getting you your pension cash. Happy to have unloved tax free pension cash and very happy customer who is more than happy to write this review. You can’t go wrong with this company if you want your pension cash.
2 WEEKS TO GET MY CASH! So good this company. They really can help you get the cash from your pension and they have really helped me to get my pension cash now.
Excellent! If you want your pension cash right now then this is company!!! Only took 2 WEEKS to get my pension cash early. Support and free information was very helpful and easy.
Recommended to me by a friend. Good service and was not disappointed with the cash release results. Very helpful service.
So much easier to get your cash than other pension release companies have tried before. They are on the ball. Always letting me know what is going on and letting me know updates, good communication
Very helpful trusted service that helped me to unlock my pension cash quickly and easily. The customer support service I thought was professional and helpful because they provided a lot of information and answered my questions.
Getting the cash from my pension was so easy, much easier than I ever thought. The cash release was speedy as well and I only called them a few times to check on progress and updates.
£12,000 cash released - thank you to the support and service from this amazing company. Never thought it possible but it really works!!
Very good and helping you to cash in your pension and unlock cash quickly. Friendly staff with good customer support and lots of free information
Cash only 2 weeks, very happy with the results. Recommended to me by a friend so I knew they were good at getting your tax free cash. Very happy with the service and results. Exceeded my expectations overall.
Pensions Release is rated 4.6 based on 612 reviews