Cash Pension Reviews

of reviewers recommend Cash Pension
Telephone

Tell us how Cash Pension made you happy
I thought the customer service was very good, I have cashed in my pension and have no complaints. Everything was straightforward and the service was EXCELLENT!
It's nonsense! If you have a final salary pension dont cash it in!!
Fantastic EARLY PENSION CASH RELEASE & TRUSTED SERVICE......my pension cash release took about 3 weeks, great customer service support. My customer manager called Jenny was fantastic and always provided me with updates and kept me fully informed.
A lot of companies out there but THIS ONE YOU CAN TRUST! Got a Free cash pension review because i wanted to see how much money I can get now!! I was given some rough projections and estimates and this is by far one of the best ones out there...true to their word and very helpful customer service support.....( would have given 5 star review but my money took week later than expected which maybe bit picky of me )
Excellent early pension cash release. Simple and straightforward. I was given a rough estimate of how much cash I could receive and so it was a nice surprise to learn I received more! GREAT COMPANY!
God help mec
Very well done to Cash Pension. Excellent cash release pension service that goes way beyond what most companies I have dealt with do. I wanted X amount or A CERTIAIN AMOUNT of my cash. I have been working for 40 years and this was very important to me that I came out of this with my pension money and the rest of my pension money protected and am pleased and feel very comfortable to recommend cash pension if you are looking for either a; pension review, cash release review or just some pension release information. I would like to also thank personally Drew for the updates and for explaining everything in great detail and also simple detail that I could easily understand and not make the whole cash release process difficult. Very smooth journey and thank you
Very clear, honest and simple cash release service. I had a phone review to discuss my pension and how much cash I was looking to release. I wanted my 25% tax free and wanted it ASAP. After being told what pension information I needed to get I then supplied this and cash pension took care of it mostly, which is what I wanted because I don’t have the time nor patience to deal with it. I am very happy with the outcome and will soon be receiving my 25% tax free cash from my pension. No other company I would like to work with in the future than cash pension.
The cash pension personnel were very helpful. I am no computer geek or have much knowledge when It comes to electronics so wanted my updates to be done via post and letters and they are were very happy to do it this way for me. In terms of my own application experience to release cash I am very happy with the outcome indeed. This is a company that can do what they say they will do.
Extremely reliable when it comes to cashing in your pension pot. I found cash pension to be hassle-free to deal with and also easy to talk to. I called them after seeing their ad and there was no pressure selling or anything under-handing. Very easy to deal with and the cash out process and application was a breeze.
A great early cash release business. I really liked what they did for me and how they took away the hassle of cashing in my pension early. I have to admit I did not shop around because this company came as a recommendation to me, following a friend who has also cashed in her pension with cash pension also. That being said; I still found them to be a great company and helpful.
Great website I think anyway that is packed with a lot of information, but if you call them, they have a lot more free information about how to cash in your pension early. I was determined to access my cash anyway because I wanted the money early. I just allowed cash pension to take charge and to basically do everything for me really. They kept me informed and I did have to provide information as we went along but still I am very impressed with our my pension release application was handled and would use them again and again…..
Neat cash release service. Really liked the honest and open information that cash pension provided me. Liked the way the information was presented to me. In simple terms the pension release information was very useful. Some companies just over complicate everything and you don’t understand the information. With cash pension it is all set out in diagrams and easy to understand language so you don’t have to think to yourself what is this? Or I don’t get this? Very simple language and explanation about getting the cash from your pension.
This is the perfect solution if you want your pension cash now. I spoke to a few other companies but this company by far is the best one yet because of the information and facts and the reputation the company has. They are a one stop shop for releasing your cash and they took care of most of the process etc etc. highly recommended.
NO HARD SELL!!!! I hate it when sales people just want to sell sell sell….NOT ONCE DID THEY TRY AND HARD SELL ME. Came across as very relaxed and very helpful with some great insights into my pension what it is worth and how to cash it in. neat little company
When you don’t have a clue about how to cash in your pension early you need help from someone you can trust….Happy to say I used CASH PENSION who ticked all the boxes and got me my pension cash early. No issues no problems. Very easy to use and helpful indeed.
I feel totally comfortable with allowing cash pension to handle my pension release affairs. I know 5 friends of mine that have used their service and am very confident they know what they are doing when it comes to getting my pension cash for me. Overall, this was a quicker process than I thought, some friends of mine said it would take about 5-7 weeks but for me and for my pension release application it only took 4 weeks, although was not in any rush it was nice service from nice people that work there.
Great service. Provided a fast service in terms of releasing my pension cash. The cash was quick and fast from the application process to the money hitting my bank account. I am impressed with the customer support also. The support was very good overall because I was given precise updates. Great customer service and great on-going support
Highly recommended. When you are dealing with a pension it is very important that I felt comfortable and in control. I am happy to report that I am in good hands with cash pension. This company has a great reputation and I can see why. I have been treated very well and have been updated and kept informed and not just ignored. Good company this one
Excellent comms!! Communication was very good. I got alerts and texts when there was a new update. I was also impressed with the wating time of each update, so when there was a update or something new happening with my pension release I was told via a text straight away which made my life easier because I did not have to keep calling them to find out what was going on my pension and the money I was going to receive from it.
Cash Pension is rated 4.60 based on 605 reviews