Cash In Your Gadgets Reviews

4 Hollands Road, Haverhill United Kingdom

Category:
Business & Office

Tell us how Cash In Your Gadgets made you happy

"What an amazing service from stat to finish this is the first time I have sold something and I would recommend it again, courier collected, I got an email to confirm all and had emails advising updates, my money came through within 48 hours of saying it would, this is such a great company and also with Christmas looming I am sure they were exceptionally busy. Well done all thank you."
Are you Cash In Your Gadgets? Reply to this positive review and show your potential customers that you care about the feedback Cash In Your Gadgets receives. Reply Free
"Very easy to deal with thanks"
"Very fast and convenient. Thank you!"
"Excellent service. Very easy and I was actually paid more than I was quoted.😊"
"Very impressed! I’ve just received the full amount quoted via PayPal, two days after the item was collected from my home! Would definitely use again 😀"
"really quick and easy to use"
"Easy to use service. A little late making my payment due to it being overlooked. I sent an email and got a quick response along with an apology. Recieved money without any issues. I will always use this company. 👍 😁"
"Quick, efficient, effective. A first rate service, and a good deal achieved."
"Very happy with the everything from start to finish"
"Very quick and easy no hassle no issues and they gave me the money that was offered to me highly recommend"
"Very efficient and quick. No problems what so ever. Definitely recommend."
"Absolutely fantastic service. The price quoted was the price I received within two days of collection. Would highly recommend 5*****"
"Excellent service. Very straightforward with computer being collected as arranged on Tuesday and then payment being made on Thursday, receiving more than the original estimate for my laptop as it was in very good condition. Would definitely use again."
"Very quick service- laptop was collected Monday night and had money by Wednesday evening. Easy to use and very efficient."
"Easy, and quick! Would definitely recommend!"
"It was so easy to do ,and quick.Very pleased with the service...thanks..."
"After wondering for more than a year what to do with a broken laptop CIYG came to the rescue. The payment was a bonus, I was so happy to have found how to recycle it pain free!"
"Easy collection and good communication. Money was in my account the day after theyd confirmed. Will be using them again!"
"Honest prices"