Cash In Your Gadgets Reviews

50% of reviewers recommend Cash In Your Gadgets

4 Hollands Road, Haverhill United Kingdom

Category:
Business & Office

How would you rate Cash In Your Gadgets?

6 reviews
Review and raise up to £2.00
Happy Hammer

You've raised
£1.26 for charity!

Read & write reviews about Cash In Your Gadgets in our app We'll donate to charity for every review written
Happy Hammer
Verified Reviewer
"Found it very easy to use and got paid within 48hrs. Would be happy to recommend the company, you can definitely get more money if you sell your laptop privately but this was easier and worth it for me. Would say its worth checking eBay or Freeads then these guys and other websites like them before deciding and always remember to wipe as much of your own data as possible regardless of who you sell it to!"
"Absolutely awful customer service. Instead of trying to resolve the issue that I had with my order, they have just been lazy and entirely unhelpful. Correspondence with them has been unprofessional and rude, with no hint towards what can be done to resolve it."
"Was recommended the company by a friend as i wanted to sell an old phone . The staff was very polite and extremely knowledgeable about the item and guided me through the process with ease . The company emailed me at different stages of the transaction so i was always upto date on my order . Full payment was made within 24 hours into my bank account . I would most definitely use the company again in the future and would highly recommend this service to others . Quick and easy process , thank you Cash in your gadgets ."
"I sent in three laptops (i7, i5 and and Centrino). The i7 was brand new yet they quoted me just £67 for it. The Centrino was only worth £6 and I got about £27 for the i5. They sent me damage to one of the laptops which was not there when I dispatched it to them. They also said only two chargers were present even though the courier stated there was three. I'm still waiting for money to be paid into my bank (over a week now). All in all, do not use this company. Awful service and no trust."
"Found this company as i had an old laptop to sell. Arranged collection for Wednesday, and had the money in my Paypal account by the Friday as promised. Excellent will use again for sure!"
"I recently chose to use this company as they gave me the best quote out of several similar sites. Based on all the positive reviews I'd read it seemed like a no-brainer and so I accepted the initial valuation and sent them my device. The laptop that I sent to them was in immaculate condition as it had previously only been used once or twice, it had the original box, all manuals, driver-disks, windows disks etc. I personally work as a qualified IT Technician so before sending off the laptop I tested it all out myself while ensuring any personal documents were removed. As to be expected with a laptop that had barely been out of it's box I found it to be in perfect working order. To my utter disbelief when the company sent me the final valuation they claimed that during testing they found the touch-pad and charger to be faulty! Considering that it was fine when it left my house and that the courier who collected the device (which was already fully boxed) sealed it in to a secure plastic tote with foam padding all around it, I can only assume that the touch-pad and charger were broken by the company themselves or that the claims are simply lies to avoid honoring a true valuation. In short it seems that this company cannot be trusted and as such I certainly won't be using them again."
Cash In Your Gadgets is rated 3.00 based on 6 reviews