Cash In Your Gadgets Reviews

5PM

4 Hollands Road, Haverhill United Kingdom

Category:
Business & Office

How would you rate Cash In Your Gadgets ?

"Collection was exactly when they said . Very helpful customer service . I emailed a few times and the help i got was excellent . Seem to bend over backwards to help . Thank you"
"Quick easy service, collection times were met and payment received quickly thank you"
"Sold my old Macbook - got a really good deal, pick-up was very easy & the cash arrived virtually a day later. Brilliant service!"
"Great service! Collection and payment were done swiftly professionally! Will definitely be using this again."
"Great service, very quick indeed! James was really efficient and helpful!"
"Cash for Gadgets was professional all the way through the sale of my Apple Lap Top, they offered a good price and gave a fantastic service, I highly recommend you doing the same if and when you wish to sell any of your old techs."
"Really happy with the service. Was a little sceptical at first but Cash In Your Gadgets offered more money for my laptop than any other company. DPD pick up was super easy and received the payment within 2 days!"
"Quick and easy. Best customer service from James! Thank you so much :-)"
"Reliable service, quick pick up and I received the money already and I sent it off two days ago. Really happy!!!"
"I waited in on the scheduled Sunday for DPD to drop off the gadget box and collect the laptop and they didn't turn up; a complete waste of a day. So DPD took it on themselves to reschedule for the next day (when I was at work). At work I had to re re-schedule for the NEXT day and take the day off! Cash In Your Gadgets promised me an extra £5 on top of the promised payment, as compensation: guess what? I didn't get it!!! Never again."
"Good price, quick collection and bank transfer"
"Perfect service, easy collection with packaging provided, and fast payment as promised- Higher offer than many other websites. 10/10 would recommend!"
"They do what they promise - collect your electronics at agreed time and pay you for it, the amount previously indicated."
"Great, quick service"
"Very good website - ideal wasable to pick a day suitable for me andthen receive a one hour slot - two days after collection money was in my account - very happy with the service"
"Although the first available pickup of my item was 5 days after my quote, once it was collected, it was tested and money in my account within 3 days. I was paid exactly as quoted. Very happy with the service"
"Excellent service quick turn around thanks again will definitely recommend to everyone 👍"
"Excellent fast service. No issues and fast payment. Would use again."
"super easy website, and then processes of the delivery and payment. defo use again"
"James is very helpful in walking the customer through the process. They kept their word from getting quotation from the website through to payment which came in on time. Very good service."
Cash In Your Gadgets is rated 4.46 based on 35 reviews