Cartridge Save Reviews

80% of reviewers recommend Cartridge Save
Telephone

How would you rate Cartridge Save ?

"Not to trust anything they say over the phone. The next day delivery service is not true. Bad service and I will not recommend to anyone - they use royal mail on an un-trackable service and 3 days later or never your order arrives! dont rely on them if you are a business"
"It all comes down to The product, The price & The service. Everything is spot on and, just like you, very PROFESSIONAL. I am at the height of my happiness when everything falls into place & is perfect, all thanks to the companies I use time and time again and will continue to use ! ! !."
"Speedy delivery, great service!"
"I have previously searched many websites, but ended up back with Cartridgesave for genuine ink and toner cartridges as their prices are just the best. I don't have time to keep comparing, so just go straight to them now."
"Toner arrived quickly and a great price"
"Really fast delivery and fantastic value for money on ink cartridges for printers."
"Very competitive price and fast delivery of product."
"Low prices and high quality service ;)"
"Good quality discounted printer cartridges."
"Very competitive price and extremely rapid service."
Cartridge Save is rated 4.10 based on 10 reviews