Cartridge Save Reviews

89% of reviewers recommend Cartridge Save

How would you rate Cartridge Save?

9 reviews
Review and raise up to £2.00
Ian Davis

You've raised
£1.26 for charity!

Read & write reviews about Cartridge Save in our app We'll donate to charity for every review written
Ian Davis
"It all comes down to The product, The price & The service. Everything is spot on and, just like you, very PROFESSIONAL. I am at the height of my happiness when everything falls into place & is perfect, all thanks to the companies I use time and time again and will continue to use ! ! !."
Angela Salayeva
"Speedy delivery, great service!"
"I have previously searched many websites, but ended up back with Cartridgesave for genuine ink and toner cartridges as their prices are just the best. I don't have time to keep comparing, so just go straight to them now."
Bill Treasurer
"Toner arrived quickly and a great price"
Mr Kevin Lowes
"Really fast delivery and fantastic value for money on ink cartridges for printers."
Richard Fryer
"Very competitive price and fast delivery of product."
"Low prices and high quality service ;)"
Test
"Good quality discounted printer cartridges."
Colin Byfleet
"Very competitive price and extremely rapid service."
Cartridge Save is rated 4.44 based on 9 reviews