CartridgeMonkey Reviews

50% of reviewers recommend CartridgeMonkey
09AM
9AM

sales@cartridgemonkey.com

NetGiant Limited (Head Office)
CartridgeMonkey.Com

Printers & Inks
Electrical
Printers & Inks

Telephone

How would you rate CartridgeMonkey ?

"A simple £20 product replacement has turned into a £1500 nightmare. Spoke to the team on four occasions to confirm delivery of an item for next day before 1030am. I explained explicitly the importance of said item and said if they can’t deliver please let me know and I’ll go elsewhere. I confirmed, with them. They confirmed with me and was all set for delivery. 10am following day I contacted them asking for tracking number. They told me that it had been sent to the wrong address. Namely their offices. They blamed DPD for inputting the wrong address. They said they would try get it next day and then tried same day. It was simply too late. Working on a deadline and wanting to keep our promise to our customers, a simple £20 replacement part ended in us outsourcing the printing for a total cost of £1538. Customer service and a managing director contacted me after spending hours on the phone and getting nowhere. Little care for other companies and zero empathy or thought for how their actions affect other businesses. Avoid this company like the plague. If you need something urgently or delivered in time go elsehwhere. They cost us £1500 in business for a £20 part. I don’t think I’ve ever come across a business who cares less about their customers. Don’t make same mistake as I did."
Are you CartridgeMonkey? No one is perfect. Reply to this negative review and show your potential customers that you value the feedback CartridgeMonkey receives and that when things do go wrong you do your best to put things right. Reply Now

Get instant access to your Reviews Dashboard.

Your email address needs to be a business email matching http://cartridgemonkey.com.

;
"very easy to navigate website and find your own specific printer to make sure you get the right ink. They also offer not only genuine manufacturer product but their own brand cheaper compatible ink as well which is very good having used it. Also on the odd occasions I have had a query their staff are very friendly & knowledgeable and issues sorted there & then. been using them over 10 years now and would not go anywhere else. PS They use DPD for FREE delivery who are the most reliable delivery company giving 1 hr time slots which they always keep to."
CartridgeMonkey is rated 3.00 based on 2 reviews