Car Trader Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Car Trader

About Car Trader: Car Trader is a car buying business primarily based online

How would you rate Car Trader ?

"Suzie was very helpful and polite. Made an acceptable off via email for 2 cars. Came the same day to inspect the cars, paid instantly and took them away. Highly recommended"
Theresa Lewis
Verified Reviewer
"Communication was great, very polite and easy to talk to. They did and said everything they said they would . Lovely people . Thank you ."
Roger Ashley
Verified Reviewer
"Hi Suzie Just to let you know we couldn’t reach an amicable agreement so I am going to have another think on the way forward with my car. Would also like to say Tom was very pleasant, efficient and thorough whilst explaining everything to me, so all credit to him, excellent ambassador for your company. Sorry it didn’t work out but thank you to you and Tom for trying Kind regards Roger Ashley"
"Sold my Mini To Car Trader they didnt charge any fees, they gave me a good price for it and the whole process was fast and painless."
"Really good at their job. No more to be said"
MR W. Halkerston
Unverified Reviewer
"Car Trader came as requested efficient service Craig was a nice person with a good demeanour all in all would recommend Car Trader to anyone."
Malcolm Vincent
Verified Reviewer
"Fast and friendly service from all the team at Car Trader. Made the whole sale process a pleasure without any of the stress one dreads when selling a car and a very fair price."
VANESSA CHENYLLE-Proctor
Unverified Reviewer
"Nice polite staff, Steve and Jason. Satisfactory realistic offer for my car. Fast payment. Would definately use again."
Ian Enticknap
Verified Reviewer
"Craig from car trader turned up on time and was very pleasant. After spending a while looking over my car, they paid the agreed amount by bank transfer. Easy to deal with."
"Craig arrived on time friendly and polite and explained things well !! Would recommend :)"
"Came on time checked everything as expected and made a good offer"
"Very good. Had good look round the car and made a fair offer. Thank you very much."
"Using Car Trader to sell my Porsche was the best decision I could have made, not only did James offer more than main dealer Porsche, Steve came to my house to finalise the deal, we were sorted within the hour even though it was a high value purchase. I would use these guys again without hesitation! Highly recommended. Thanks M.R."
"Happy, satisfied, straight foward sale easy to deal with. Perfect."
"Very genuine from start to finish. Collected my car (Range Rover Evoque) within 24 hours of my enquiry, a little negotiation on the day as I had scuffed a couple of alloy wheels but all very fair. Money in the bank in less than 10 minutes, Craig didn’t even have time to finish the cup of tea I made him!"
Brian Barwick
Verified Buyer
"Did exactly what they said very helpful"
Geri Worcester
Verified Buyer
"Very nice to deal with , friendly dealers very fair and honest."
Margaret Traylen
Verified Buyer
"I was very impressed with the service and professionalism of car trader.selling my car to them was easier than I expected. So pleased I went with them hassle free.I will recommend them to everyone."
Peter Jackson
Verified Buyer
"Quick and fair response to my enquiry"
Car Trader is rated 4.89 based on 19 reviews