Car Trader Reviews

4.4
Based on 47 reviews
Read Car Trader Reviews

About Car Trader:

Car Trader is a car buying business primarily based online

Tell us how Car Trader made you happy
Quality Cars 25 WOLLASTON ROAD, Stourbridge, West Midlands, DY8 4HE Don’t waste your time and money, Craig is certainly not a man of integrity or honestly!!! The car was fully inspected by a reputable company and a report was written!!! Craig stated that if the report came back with faults he would refund the deposit. I asked him if all repairs were carried out and he said they were and he would like me to deposit the money for the car before I came to check the car over which straight away sent alarm bells ringing, who on earth would deposit money for a car you haven’t seen. I then authorised a re-inspection for the car to make sure all work had been carried out - a few hours later I was told by the inspection company that Quality Cars had refused them re-inspection and the booking was therefore cancelled - that says it all!!! The report showed faults and he did not refund the deposit!!!! So please do not waste your time or money with this company because it certainly is not “Quality Cars” far from it. Craig is not the type of person I would want to deal with and wouldn’t recommend anyone to use his company. STEER WELL CLEAR DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY !!!!
Bought a car from this company (Porsche Cayman) when it arrived (delivered) the car would not start as the battery was u/s, finally got it replaced and started only to find out the engine smoked badly and made a horrible rattle from within the engine (now confirmed to be piston related) so a wright off as uneconomical to repair!! Dealer refused to take the vehicle back so now in a law battle!! stay well away, they WILL deceive you, they defiantly cant be trusted.!
we bought Ford Galaxy, from Canvey Trade dealer on 16/10/2020. we paid almost a total of £6 k. The car has An Excessive smoke Found from burned engine oil. The Engine has Excessive smoke because it was worn, piston rings and seals also are worn, moreover, I am aware that this trade has used a substance called Engine Doctor and this only can be used with a vehicle to cover up any imperfections in the running and the true condition of an engine. The trade has directed us to return the vehicle for an inspection. For more than 3 months, the trade kept our car and their response was that the car yet in the workshop for inspection. We realistically without a family car nor with our money for the previous 3 months, hence for those reasons I request a refund. The dealer refused to give us a refund nor trade was capable to resolve the issue we are handling this case to the trade standard for help
Firstly, this was buying a car not selling, since parting with money and promised in several occasions that the service book would be posted, it was not. A picture was taken of a service book which he claimed to be for my car, but after checking this out with the garages it was nothing to do with my vehicle, which in itself is fraud. After a phone call he agreed to either buy the car back or provide the service book from the correct dealers, but unfortunately has since gone quiet. I am now contacting trading standards as have screen shots of all the evidence and a recoded phone conversation. Any info wanted please text on 07516773106. I am now also progressing with a CCJ since there has been no response.
A pleasure to deal with and knows how to treat the customer in a very professional way. Great attention to detail. Highly recommend.
Best price paid, immediate payment, HAPPY CUSTOMER!!
Trading a car for Steve and Pete was really pleasure and easy even knowing how hard it is when your car is on finance. All been done smooth! Will use this company again! Thanks a lot!
Very easy to deal with and discuss the important topics of getting your car sold!
Lads turned up on time really nice blokes who were open and honest and made me a offer which was fair and the money went in ASAP
Great people to deal with.paid direct in to my bank.
Super efficient service, fair pricing and no messing with silly little things!
Yes it’s going well so far, had a look over car and check my details. Staff Seem very helpful
Great communication, friendly helpful staff and the process was efficient and straightforward. Would use them again!
What a friendly way these guys conducted there business in, it was a joy buying a Porsche off James!
Happy to take money for car with too may issues to mention, after having being told its mechanically sound by their mechanic. Don;t reply to emails after purchase. Don't trust
Easy sale, no hassle. Would definitely use again
Very professional and kept us updated. Easy to use and hassle free way to sell our car
Really efficient service would use again.
Managed to carry out quick deal. Very happy. Many thanks.
dodgy people. be careful. They waste your time
Car Trader is rated 4.4 based on 47 reviews