Carter Imperial Reviews

of reviewers recommend Carter Imperial
Read Carter Imperial Reviews

About Carter Imperial:

At Carter Imperial we don’t believe that style should be compromised. We decided to make a watch brand that caters for fashion conscious individuals, at affordable prices.

Time is the most important commodity, and your timepiece should be a reflection of your style, drive and personality. Based in London, catering for customers all over the world who share our vision.

Tell us how Carter Imperial made you happy
So happy with my new watch, quick delivery and came in a nice gift box.
Absolutely ecstatic with my new watch. Fits perfectly and I will definitely be buying another
Fantastic watches at reasonable prices. Very happy with the service
I wore this wristwatch only once and the strap buckle broke and came loose. I will very much appreciate a replacement. Many thanks.
Lovely watches at good price
I can not write a review for the watch’s (2), for nether of them have arrived. Has I am still waiting on them. When I receive the watches, I will then write you the review message on both watches. Please could you speed up my two orders thank you. Harry
Very slow delivery
Terrible! Purchased a watch, never received, no response from merchant and no apology or explanation!
Just had my new smart watch delivered and really happy with it
Fantastic customer service
Great looking watch for a reasonable price. Very happy customer
Great watch and fast delivery. Couldn't be happier
Excellent customer service and company! Love my watch and happy that my order was processed quickly. 10 out of 10!
Amazing little watch and compliments a lot of my outfits. I've ordered another 2 (rose gold and silver)! Great customer service as well
Carter Imperial is rated 3.93 based on 14 reviews