Carter Vincent Immigration Reviews

Southbridge House
Southbridge Place

Tell us how Carter Vincent Immigration made you happy

Telephone, Live Chat, Email
"Currently in the process of applying for a spouse visa hopefully submitting my case on the 3rd December and I honestly could not of stayed positive and strong if it wasn’t for Ana Maria! A really genuine, caring person who is only a phone call/ email away. Great at keeping in touch during a short time period! I’m so glad I’ve chosen this company to help me along this process! And thanks to Carter Vincent immagration but especially Ana Maria I’m really excited too see the outcome!"
"CV Immigration is one of the best professionals in their field. I would definitely call them experts in immigration services. Each process in very transparent and we do get information in timely manner at every stage of the application. Thanks to Ana Maria for facilitating our application for the second time. Full recommendation for immigration services."
"Carter Vincent Immigration Company has been a heaven sent to us especially Raheel and Ana Maria, since day 1 of my application way back 2015, Im applying for fiancee visa and my husband was been looking for an agency who can handle my case, through surfing the internet he found out about Carter Vincent Immigration, with a lot of positive reviews He then get in touch with them and the rest is history.. they were the ones who dealt my case fiancee visa to spouse visa, and they've been so amazing to us, hands on with everything, making sure we've got all the right documents to provide, very friendly with clear answers to any of our questions that worries us, they can work under pressure too I can say this because my visa expires last August 18, 2018, but in just two weeks before my visa ends I send them all the documents they asked me, and they managed to meet the deadline and send to UK Immigration on time, they are very efficient.. Thank you for helping us get through this 3 times you've work on my visa and all of it were positive outcomes.. see you again for my next application. Thank you so much woth all your help. God bless you all!"
Thank you for your kind words, we look forward to working with you on your next application.
"Hi Ana Maria i would firstly like to thank you for all your hard work and assertive attitude on the step by step visa process on successfully getting my wife to England , could not of ask of a more nicer person. You are the reason your company will be more successful because of you and professional work ethic. Take care Robert Officer"
"This long overdue for Anna. Thank you so much for all your help with my partners visa!!! You made me feel confident and took away my worries, also helped explain each stage of the process. You are very professional but easy going in day to day emails. The personal touch is a lot nicer than feeling you're talking to a machine. You are a life saver as far as we are concerned! Thank you for putting up with my 100s of questions and always being so good to reply straight away. We appreciate all your help and would recommend you to everyone we know. We will be back in the future. Absolutely fantastic customer service and highly skilled!"
"I would recommend carter Vincent to any body who needs help with obtaining a visa. Professional service from Raheel and Ana. Everything made easy when you no how. And these guys no there stuff. Thankyou."
"I have been a client since 2015 and I want to say a big thank you to Carter Vincent Immigration for their professional service especially Raheel who been a amazing solicitor throughout and for all the hard-work and effort you put in our case. You have been very professional, trustworthy, friendly and very honest. Also like to Thank Ana who has kept me informed while Raheel was away for short period of time. I would highly recommend this firm to everyone who are looking for good and honest advice. I would happily use your service again in the future."
"Went through CV immigration through a work partner who had used them. excellent service I used them for my wife uk spouse visa, all paperwork is completed by themselves and all you have to do is check, excellent when uk visa are not cheap and to make a mistake yourself could be costly. our agent was Raheel very nice guy has all the time in the world for you, also not scared to speak his mind to the uk Gov agents ! he is very knowledgeable in this sector as well as his colleagues. I would 100% recommend there service all the pressure taken off your shoulders"
"They have been very helpful in arranging a residency card for a Swedish national and then helping to obtain dual Swedish/British nationality. They charge at least half the amount you expect from a London lawyer and provide an excellent service. Ana Maria explained the process easily and gave us confidence that we were following the right procedures. She gave us advice and encouragement along the way. We have highly recommended them to our fellow EU citizens concerned with Brexit."
"In less than 2months I got the visa.. That's just impressive...no words to explain the feeling.They do a great job. Thank you so much Raheel!"
"Extremely helpful and highly recommended! Lovely service and staff who helped my husband with his visa in such short time. Will definitely be going back for the renewal."
"I highly recommend Carter Vincent Immigration. I account myself very lucky to have come across with them. I needed my spouse visa to be extended, because of our complications many solicitors had discouraged us to make an application. I had already bought my ticket to leave the UK. Just by chance, we happened to call CV immigration and we ended up having a consultation with Ana Maria. Her honesty, knowledge and professional guidance gave us hope and we just followed the way she directed us. Now I have an extension! In the future, I will definitely be working with them again."
"Great service would highly reccomend"
"Great help from everyone at Carter VIncent Immigration, they all helped me the whole way from start to end, would highly recommend their services to anyone applying for a Visa or looking for a solicitor."
"As always great service.Would not go with any one else but them. Great Communication always also, throughout process."
"Very help for and a excellent service I recommend!!!!"
"When I moved back to the UK with my husband who I had met overseas we had no idea what visa or paperwork he required. After a call to CV Immigration Aisha knew exactly what we needed to do. We were assigned Raheel as our case worker. He dealt with our case exceptionally well, successfully securing us two visas, enabling us to stay together. Our situation was complicated and required us to collect documents from the different countries that we had lived in. It was a stressful time for us both so a huge thank you to Raheel for dealing with us and guiding us through the whole process. Thanks also to Ana Maria who helped work on our case. We were totally satisfied with CV Immigration, plan to use them again for my husband’s citizenship, and would highly recommend them to anyone who requires support with immigration."
"CV Immigration has helped us prepare all the documents required for our case, and we’ve obtained our Visa without any complications. We worked with Ana, and she clearly explained what documents are needed for our submission, and what information we needed to provide. The communication with CV was always easy and timely. I would highly recommend their service to anyone applying for a visa."
"I will recommend Carter Vincent to anyone who is seeking a professional job. Ana Maria is excellent at what she does. She dealt with my wife's spouse visa application and she got her visa .Our family is together because of Ana Maria's hard and professional work. Just pick that phone up and talk to Raheel or Ana Maria and you won't regret it. Thank you Carter Vincent Yoones"
"Right from the offset Ana Maria kept us informed and she was very professional, always ready to help and answer questions and trust me there was a lot of questions, not once did she show any frustration in answering the question. A massive thank you Ana I really appreciate what you have done for me and my wife."
Carter Vincent Immigration is rated 4.93 based on 182 reviews