Carter Vincent Immigration Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Carter Vincent Immigration

info@cvimmigration.net

Southbridge House
Southbridge Place

How would you rate Carter Vincent Immigration?

"Extremely helpful and highly recommended! Lovely service and staff who helped my husband with his visa in such short time. Will definitely be going back for the renewal."
"I highly recommend Carter Vincent Immigration. I account myself very lucky to have come across with them. I needed my spouse visa to be extended, because of our complications many solicitors had discouraged us to make an application. I had already bought my ticket to leave the UK. Just by chance, we happened to call CV immigration and we ended up having a consultation with Ana Maria. Her honesty, knowledge and professional guidance gave us hope and we just followed the way she directed us. Now I have an extension! In the future, I will definitely be working with them again."
Jennifer Humphries
Verified Buyer
"Great service would highly reccomend"
"Great help from everyone at Carter VIncent Immigration, they all helped me the whole way from start to end, would highly recommend their services to anyone applying for a Visa or looking for a solicitor."
Victor Santos
Verified Buyer
"As always great service.Would not go with any one else but them. Great Communication always also, throughout process."
Yes Excellent Service !
Verified Buyer
"Very help for and a excellent service I recommend!!!!"
"When I moved back to the UK with my husband who I had met overseas we had no idea what visa or paperwork he required. After a call to CV Immigration Aisha knew exactly what we needed to do. We were assigned Raheel as our case worker. He dealt with our case exceptionally well, successfully securing us two visas, enabling us to stay together. Our situation was complicated and required us to collect documents from the different countries that we had lived in. It was a stressful time for us both so a huge thank you to Raheel for dealing with us and guiding us through the whole process. Thanks also to Ana Maria who helped work on our case. We were totally satisfied with CV Immigration, plan to use them again for my husband’s citizenship, and would highly recommend them to anyone who requires support with immigration."
"CV Immigration has helped us prepare all the documents required for our case, and we’ve obtained our Visa without any complications. We worked with Ana, and she clearly explained what documents are needed for our submission, and what information we needed to provide. The communication with CV was always easy and timely. I would highly recommend their service to anyone applying for a visa."
"I will recommend Carter Vincent to anyone who is seeking a professional job. Ana Maria is excellent at what she does. She dealt with my wife's spouse visa application and she got her visa .Our family is together because of Ana Maria's hard and professional work. Just pick that phone up and talk to Raheel or Ana Maria and you won't regret it. Thank you Carter Vincent Yoones"
"Right from the offset Ana Maria kept us informed and she was very professional, always ready to help and answer questions and trust me there was a lot of questions, not once did she show any frustration in answering the question. A massive thank you Ana I really appreciate what you have done for me and my wife."
"CV Immigration was excellent especially Ana Maria. I worried about nothing and they handled everything without error for me twice. Both times the outcome was positive. I highly recommend them."
"I am extremely happy with the service provided by carter vincent immigration especially Ana María who helped me all the way through with my application. I strongly recommend her to anyone. 5*"
"Raheel was very straight forward and helpful with my Spousal Visa Extension. Will definitely use Carter Vincent again in the future."
Yelena Solly
Verified Buyer
"Very professional and knowledgeable company. Great communication with Ana Maria, wouldn’t know where to start with applying for citizenship which was granted. Thank you very much for all of your help!"
"Carter Vincent made it very clear on all the documents that I needed to collect. They helped me obtain each document and thoroughly checked everything before submitting!"
"Excellect service from Ana Maria and team and recieved my husbands visa within time limit Always available to answer questions when needed!!! Thankyou to all at cv"
"After several failed attempts to get my partner over from Jordan, they took up the case and arrange the visa to allow us to set up home as partners leading to our marriage. They then helped with the next stage of visa process to set up residency in the UK for him and his work. I fully anticipate them also being involved with the final arrangements in a couple of years when the visa process has to be finalised for permanent residency."
"The overall assistance provided by CV Immigration was superb starting from the first face-to-face meeting to the last email correspondence. Ana Maria did a great job in taking me forward through the application process. In addition, she always ensured a prompt reply to my queries and emails. I am very thankful to team. I would strongly recommend CV Immigration to anyone."
"A lot of patience with impatient clients! Mr. Sarwar did a great PR job when we were very impatient with delays from the Home Office. Well done!"
"I have always applied for my visa's myself but after getting a rejection without a right to appeal I was very worried of what to do. A friend of mine introduced me to the Carter Vincent team. What I appreciated the most was their step by step approach of guiding me throughout the application process. Moreover they went out of their way of answering all of my calls and emails promptly (some of which were rather silly as well) in a professional manner. I would highly recommend Carter Vincent to everyone. Last but not the least a big thank you to Anna and Raheel for helping us out."
Carter Vincent Immigration is rated 4.93 based on 172 reviews