Car Tax Check Reviews

of reviewers recommend Car Tax Check
Read Car Tax Check Reviews

info@cartaxcheck.co.uk

Tell us how Car Tax Check made you happy
Has the info for my car totally wrong and despite advising them to amend they have not responded. I have no option but to proceed via legal route. Disgusting!!!
Hello,

I believe we have contacted you regarding this matter earlier today but if you are still having problems, please get in contact with us on info@cartaxcheck.co.uk.

The only original support ticket I could find related to the BHP figure being incorrect but as far as I am aware there shouldn't be any issues with the other data fields.

If you haven't heard back from us, it may be worth checking your junk mail folder.

Many thanks.
cartaxcheck.co.uk
It's not an in-depth report!! I assumed by seeing the example report it would tell you if car has been done or off road. But didn't.... all information given to me from report I already had through auto-trader and dvla
Hello, could you contact us on info@cartaxcheck.co.uk so we can provide assistance with your report. Please include the vehicle registration in your email so we can assist you more quickly.

The report includes many data checks that aren't included on Auto Trader or the DVLA website. These include:

- Outstanding Finance Check
- Written Off Check
- Stolen Check
- Import/Export check
- Scrapped Check
- Previous Colours/Plates

Please be aware that this information is not provided by the DVLA / Auto Trader and you may not be protected if you purchase a vehicle without running a full check.

If you'd like assistance with your report, please get in touch.

Kind regards,
cartaxcheck.co.uk
What I was after was the specifications of the vehicle. which were not available so I paid for a service that wasn't provided but shown in your preview of what should be provided . A refund would be be nice for a redundant service ! Yours sincerely Mr Barber
Car Tax Check is rated 4.14 based on 35 reviews