CarStore Dundee Reviews

CarStore Dundee 5 star review on 10th November 2020
Donna Patterson
CarStore Dundee 5 star review on 10th November 2020
Donna Patterson
David Hannah our salesman was very helpful and understanding of my husbands special needs. He did his best to accommodate. Very friendly staff all through the store.
Good morning Sheila,
We are delighted your husband and yourself had a great experience, thank you for your review.

Team PV.
Saeed has went above and beyond. I cannot thank him enough for finding me the right car, the perfect car for our family and matching our needs. He has even went above and beyond in the aftersales aspect, sorting all issues for me. I would highly recommend Saeed to anyone and will recommend him and Peter Vardy to friends and family. Thankyou
Good morning Ashley,
Saeed will be delighted with your fantastic review, we are so pleased you had such a great experience.

Team PV.
If I could give 6 stars I would have.
Good Morning Lee,
6 stars !! Thanks so much for this ...Greatly appreciated :)

Team PV.
Bobby was great. He spent a couple of hours with me to find an affordable car, which I love! Picked the car up a week later and it was in perfect condition. When I walked into the car store I had my temperature taken and my details taken for test and trace. Social distancing was also adhered to. Will definitely be back when I need a new car.
Thank you so much for your feedback Kirsty. We are delighted you had such a great experience and felt safe .Bobby will be so pleased with your comments Enjoy your car.

Team PV.
Felt very welcomed when we first came in and had very good customer service from David Hannah. Thankyou for everything!
Good morning Eilidh,
We are so pleased with your comments. And David will be delighted.
Enjoy your car.

Team PV.
Salesman were really good very helpful and done everything they promised to make my car to the appropriate standard.
Good morning,
We are delighted you had such a great experience.

Team PV.
Very helpful and patient with an elderly gentleman. Good customer service shown throughout.
Good morning Alec .....
Age is only a number :) We are so happy you had a great experience.

Lots of choice
Thanks David,
I hope we were able to help you make your mind up :)

Team PV.
All staff I have dealt with over the last few weeks have been friendly and helpful in my search for a replacement car. David Fyffe found one in another garage in Glasgow and arranged for it to be brought to Dundee to allow a test drive. Loved the car and subsequently bought it. Handover was a little lengthy but handled by a lovely lady who brought it to my attention that the tax amount I was advised of was in fact incorrect and that I had been undercharged requiring that I had to address the difference. Giving the wrong tax amount is the only minus in the whole process, hopefully this is something that can be improved for others . That Aside I would definately recommend the Dundee Car Store to others. Thanks again to all for your help.
Good morning Catherine,
Thank you for your feedback ,it is appreciated. We are so pleased that your overall experience was positive.

Team PV.
Amazing service thanks so much to Callum Smith for sorting my car out !!
Good morning Caley,
Callum will be pleased :) Delighted you are happy with the service.

Team PV.
Travelled a few hours to come look at a car. Was amazed at the place. Everything was perfect. Made very very welcome. None of the forced sales tactics etc. Everything was just perfect. We had daryl howie as our sales advisors and he was just brilliant. Explained everything easily and got me a brilliant deal too. Comunication was perfect too.
From start to finish perfect in every way.
Good morning David,
We are overwhelmed by your amazing review ,thank you very much. Daryl will be delighted. Enjoy your car.

Team PV.
Great place to buy friendly staff good atmosphere
Good morning Marc,
We are so pleased you enjoyed your experience.

Team PV.
Still waiting to hear about car I put deposit on haven’t heard a word for 5days not impressed with service given so far
Good morning Carol,
We are very sorry to hear this. I will contact the site for you immediately.

Team PV.
I spoke with Craig Harvey at the store and he sold me the car. Was very straightforward, great customer service. Would recommend!
Hello Kevin,

Thank you for sharing your recent experience. Craig will be very happy to hear your feedback. Enjoy your new car.

Team PV.
Great experience at the Car Store in Dundee. Daryl took great care of us and got us exactly what we were looking for at a great price. Would highly recommend.
Thank you for taking time to share you feedback on your experience. We will forward your review on to Daryl and the team. Enjoy your new car.

Team PV.
Great service by Daryl. Very helpful went over and above to help get what we needed
Hello Martin,

We appreciate you taking time to leave your five star review. Great to hear Daryl managed to help you find the right car.

Team PV.
1st time visitor to the CarStore in Dundee.

Friendly & accommodating with a special thank you to Ross Couttie with regards to his help, assistance, care & attention, a Salesman to be proud of.
Hello Richard,

Thank you for providing feedback for ross. Great to hear it was your first time visiting our Dundee Dealership . We look forward to welcoming you again some time soon.

Team PV.
Superb service, was delighted to get my private plates put on aswell
Thank you for five star review.
Really good service from Ross. Could not do more to help out. I really love my new car. Thank you Ross and the Team
Thank you for sharing your recent car buying experience. We will certainly share your review with Ross and the team.

Team PV.
Ross very welcoming and friendly along with all the other staff we met.
Hello Dorothy,

We appreciate you taking time to provide feedback . Ross and the team will be happy to receive your positive review.

CarStore Dundee is rated 4.77 based on 2,679 reviews