CarStore Dundee Reviews

Barry Sharp
CarStore Dundee 5 star review on 22nd October 2019
Bruce Smith
Good experience.
We are so pleased you enjoyed your experience.

Team PV.
As soon as we walked in we were made to feel welcome, Muhammed looked after us and went above and beyond for us. Always let us know about any updates or changes. Would recommend anyone to go there for the next car.
We are delighted you enjoyed your experience.

Team PV.
This is our third car from salesman Craig Ross in as many years ,We always find him very helpful and fair.
Good afternoon Pauline,
We really do appreciate you taking time to post your review. And we are delighted you had such a great experience. Many thanks for choosing us again.

Team PV.
Excellent showroom with excellent staff who couldnt be more helpful and accommodating. My Salesman Bobby was brilliant in helping me find the car i wanted, and explaining everything to me finance wise. Was lovely when came to pick the car up and Bobby had made a big effort to make the pick up a special time for me. Couldnt fault the staff or the Company. Keep up the good work.
CarStore Dundee 5 star review on 1st October 2020
Good afternoon Steven,
Thank you very much for your review . We are delighted you were so happy with your experience.

Team PV.
.I would like to say Thank you to Bobby and Laura.
Nothing seemed to much bother for Bobby,
Bobby is a true professional and got what I wanted, he took care of my individual needs.
Thank you all.
Good afternoon Graeme,
We are so pleased Bobby and Laura made your purchasing experience special.

Team PV.
The customer service I received from Gordon Halliday was nothing short of exceptional. His patience, perseverance and sense of humour when things started to get a wee bit stressful are to be commended. I am absolutely delighted with the Volvo S60 he found for me. I will definitely be returning for my next car.
Craig Harvey was fantastic. Answered all questions and made the buying process really easy and quick. He wasn't pushy at all and was very patient and friendly. The car is great but he made the process very smooth
Good afternoon Mohammad,
Thank you for taking the time to post a review . We are delighted you enjoyed your experience.

Team PV.
Thanks for a great deal and delivery of my Renault Kadjar. Great place to view cars and a wide selection. Made very welcome on arrival. Looking for another car, but had just been sold.
Saeed suggested another car and I ended up buying it. Thanks Saeed.
Good afternoon David,
Thank you very much for your review, we are delighted Saeed found the right car for you.

Team PV.
David was Very helpful explained everything fully great service
Good afternoon Leonard,
We are so pleased you enjoyed your experience.

Team PV.
Popped in for a browse and thanks to Saeed ending up buying a vehicle.
Good afternoon Harry,
Thank you for your review. We are delighted you enjoyed your experience.

Excellent service
Good morning Cameron,
We are delighted you enjoyed your experience.

Team PV.
Myself and my husband were very happy with the service we received from Tom he was very helpful and explained everything to us this is the second car we have bought from yous
Good morning Gail,
Thank you for your review. We are delighted you chose to come back to us and enjoyed your experience .

Team PV.
At showroom David Hannah was helpful, enthusiastic and patient when helping us find a car.
Good morning Lucy ,thank you very much for your review. We are so pleased you enjoyed your experience.

Team PV.
There was some scratches on the car and I was told they would be touched up before I collected the car. When I went to collect it, the scratches were still there so I had to wait an hour for it to be sorted and I could take the car home. I was also charged £5 extra for my car tax which I was told was an admin error and they would send a cheque in the post. I know it's not a lot of money considering how much I spent on the car, but I have still not received my cheque a month on. I love my new car but I don't think I would go back to Peter Vardy as I felt that they weren't interested once they had my money.

UPDATE: After submitting my review, I received a call from the store manager Alastair Page, apologising for the after sales service I had received. He offered me £50 in total as a gesture of goodwill, which has been promised to be in my bank account by 1st October, he also asked me to amend my review by 30th September which is today. (not sure why the money can't be in my account today?!) He stated that the stars for "would you recommend us" is actually for the salesperson and not the company! I will have to take his word on this as I had no issues with the Sales Advisor Gordon Halliday. He was polite, friendly and not at all pushy. Therefore the 5 stars are for Gordon.
Good afternoon Lesley. We are sorry to hear of your dissatisfaction. I have escalated your concerns to the onsite management team.

Many Thanks, Team PV.
Very welcoming. Sales man was brilliant. So helpful not pushy. Very pleasant and overall excellent experience as always šŸ˜
Good morning James, thank you very much for your review. We are so pleased you had great experience.

Team PV.
My experience was excellent. I received great sales advice and guidance (from CH) which was friendly; tailored to my needs; informal and un-hurried. He took time to listen to my wish-list and helped my find my perfect car. Test drive and sales transaction were easy and my car was pristine upon collection. I’m so pleased with everything.
Good morning Gaynor,
Many thanks for taking the time to review us. We are delighted you enjoyed your experience.

Great customer service
Good Morning Amy, many thanks for your review. We are delighted you were pleased with your experience.

Team PV.
Great assistance from friendly staff during our car selection. No problem with having additional test drives to ensure we made the correct choice of car.
Thank you very much for taking the time to review us. We are delighted you enjoyed your experience.

Team PV.
David Fyffe was very friendly and helped us pick our new car with no issues.
Hi Shannon,we are delighted you enjoyed the experience.

Very good. Knew what he was speaking about. 2ould highly recommend
Thank you for our review Mark,we are delighted you enjoyed your experience.

CarStore Dundee is rated 4.77 based on 2,554 reviews