CarStore Dundee Reviews

CarStore Dundee 5 star review on 10th November 2020
Donna Patterson
CarStore Dundee 5 star review on 10th November 2020
Donna Patterson
good and professional service provided by Gordon Haliday. Would highly recommend.
Good Morning Leszek,

Thank you for your five star review. We hope to see you again soon!

Team PV
The condition of the interior of my new purchase was poor. It was not obvious until I got the car home and had a proper look at it in the daylight the next day (collected it from the store in the dark). The so called valet it had received before the handover was obviously 'a lick and a promise' as there were smears all over the inside windows and windscreen, crumbs and general mess under the floor mats, and stains on the leather. Not impressed at all.
Hello Elizabeth,

We are very sorry to hear that you have collected your new car and the final valet was not to our usual high standard. We have contacted the management team at the dealership and arranged for them to contact you direct.

Regards,

Team PV.
The service was great from start to finish. David Hannah was fantastic, very helpful, informative and very professional. Can't fault Peter Vardy.
Hi Colin,

Thank you for sharing your recent experience . David will be happy to hear your feedback . Enjoy your new car.

Salesman David Fyffe Dundee
Exceptionally pleasant, knowledgeable young man, not pushy at all, a few hiccups at the start which were rectified by David immediately. Extremely happy with my Golf 😊
Hello Jane,

We are sorry to hear there were a few small issues at the start of your new car journey. Great to hear David looked after you and resolved these and you are now completely satisfied. We hope you enjoy your new car.

Team PV.
Car sale went well, pleased with price of trade in.
Thank you for the five star review. We appreciate your support.

Team Pv
Bought my previous car and returned for my next one. Although there were some delays due to warranty work I am delighted with my new car and will be back in 2 1/2 years for my next one. Thanks to Ross and David A for all your help.
Hi,

Thank you for providing feedback on your recent experience. We are sorry to hear their was a small delay, but we always make sure the car is completed to the highest standard before you delivery of your new car. Ross and David will be happy to receive your feedback .

Team PV.
Very friendly team. Answered all questions. Found a solution to fit my needs.
Good Morning,

Thank you for your review! We hope you enjoy your new car!

Team PV
Always felt welcome and looked after when in the car store and sales man David H made sure me and my boyfriend got the perfect car for us. He was very helpful.
Good Morning Rachael,

Thank you for your five star review. David will be pleased to hear of your experience. We hope you and your boyfriend enjoy your new car!

Team PV
Daryl was great and really helpful explained all I needed to know , found me the perfect car .......
Good Morning Vikki,

We are happy to hear of your experience. Darryl will be pleased to hear of your experience.

Team PV
Mo went above and beyond. 10 out of 10!!!
Thank you for your five star review Natasha! Mo will be happy to hear this. We will ensure to pass this along to the team!

Team PV
Excellent customer service with meeting expectations. Very professional and friendly team at Peter Vardy car store Dundee. Thank Craig how help us to find our dreamed car. Highly recommend.
Good Morning Aneliya,

Thank you for your five star review. We are happy to hear of your experience. We are glad to hear that Craig was able to help you find your dream car! we hope to see you again soon. Thanks, Team PV
Very friendly and helpful staff (David Hannah), understood when i needed a few days to think about the car, very helpful during teat drive.
Thank you for your five star review Donna. We will ensure to let David know of your experience!

Team PV
Very disappointed. Customer service non existent! Promised a million call backs from customer services and never heard a peep. Car delivered without valet (hairs and dirt everywhere), one key didn’t work (was told it was my responsibility to get it coded), previous owner details on the entertainment system, slow puncture appeared in back tyre on delivery, along with a chipped alloy. Car handed back straight away, wouldn’t give Peter Vardy my money again.
Good Morning Daniel. thank you for your review. We are very sorry to hear of your experience at Peter Vardy Dundee. We have contacted our management team regarding this.

Team PV
Great service did not feel pressured like most car show rooms
Good Morning Leona,

Thank you for your five star review. We are pleased to hear this.

Team PV
The experience from start to finish with Bobby and Peter Vardy was brilliant. I feel he went above and beyond what I would expect. With working in sales myself I never felt that this was a sales process and that Bobby had our best interests first which to me is the sign of a great salesman. My parnter and myself will be using Bobby when we go to get our next car and we will be recommending him and Peter Vardy to everyone.
Thank you for your five star review Darren, Bobby will be glad to hear this. We hope to see you again soon.

Team PV
Very helpful staff in particular David Fyffe who also makes a mean hot choc! He helped me pick my dream car. Very happy with my experience with Peter Vardy.
Thank you for your five star review Morgan!

David will be glad to hear this. We hope to see you again soon. Thanks,
Team PV
Right from the start Craig was very helpful. He has a calm, relaxed disposition and this made us feel at ease. When we couldn’t see anything suitable in the store, Craig searched group wide and found a car that suited our needs. The car itself is perfect. The whole experience was very good.
Good morning Robert,
Thank you very much for your 5 star review. We are so pleased you enjoyed your experience. Craig will be delighted with your fantastic feedback.

Very good would recommend 10/10 service
Good morning Naina,
Thank you very much for our 5 star review.

Team PV.
My experience was fantastic, everything was explained to me in full and David H was so understanding, helpful and informative. Any questions I had were answered brilliantly. Would highly recommend
Good Morning Morgan,
Thank you for taking the time to leave such a fantastic review. We are delighted you enjoyed your experience. David will be so pleased with your feedback.

Team PV.
Salesman Mark was excellent, He provided us with all information required to ensure we were happy with our purchase.
Good morning Lesley
We are so pleased you enjoyed your experience. Mark will be delighted with your feedback.

CarStore Dundee is rated 4.77 based on 2,679 reviews