CarStore Dundee Reviews

CarStore Dundee 5 star review on 10th December 2019
Brad Gosling
CarStore Dundee 5 star review on 20th November 2019
Barry Sharp
Very welcoming and no pressure purchase of a used car, couldn't be happier with the service I received. Callum was a great help and explained everything clearly from the outset. Thank you.
Good Morning,
Stephen we are so pleased you enjoyed your experience. Callum will be delighted with your feedback.

Team PV.
The young salesman Thomas was excellent, his manners were also excellent and handled the situation very well. Can’t thank him enough.
Good Morning Ross,
Thank you for your review. Ross will be delighted, and we are so pleased you enjoyed your experience.

Team PV.
Second time bought car from your store. Happy again. Many thanks for Saeed.
Good morning Sergejs,
Many thanks for your review and returning to us. We are delighted you had a positive experience.

Very good service
Good morning Dean,
Thank you for your review. We are pleased you had great experience.

Team PV.
Absolutely fantastic! Great customer service and very friendly!
Good morning Daniel,

Team PV.
Ok so bought a DS3 for wife, unfortunately they put diesel in the car by accident when we went to get it🤦‍♂️....so apologies all round promised it will be fixed...ok mistakes happen, car kept breaking down no power...so broke down one day had the misspleasure of finnaly getting through to a rather rude lady lets call her R. Had broken down car towed to back to them as instructed by Head office in Glasgow for R to turn us away saying car was older than 3 month old (4 month) and wasnt thier issue! Had to get car towed away to another garage for repair.
After 4th breakdown I called Car Store, and was told to get it towed in, done that, was told would be a day or 2 nearly a week later called and got the lovely R from servicing again, was told they were doing me a favour and that I was lucky we fitted the car in, and by the way you will have to pay for the spark plugs if we repair it! So wasn't happy but bit the bullet, another week later car still not fixed (2 day job). After nearly 3 weeks got car back paid for plugs and 200 meters down the road...bang broken down again...towed back and fixed then called to say that they have no idea what is wrong with the car...after long haggles and countless arguments they took car back and sold me another car (corsa) for an extra £1000 on agreement I may add. Was told car be ready for collection in a few days neary 2 weeks later I picked car up...seems fine so far, also had a nice man call me to say when this opportunity for a review would I give them 5 stars 🤣🤣🤣...I can honestly say NEVER AGAIN would I buy a car from Car Store...and anyone I can influence I will ask them to stay well clear.
Good Morning Brian,
We are so sorry to hear this. I will escalate these comments to the onsite management.

Team PV.
Very helpful, really informative. Bought two cars and really happy with them. Thank you
Good morning Robert,

5 stars for David Hannah
David will be delighted with your feedback.

Team PV.
Very good purchase excellent sales person Craig could not be more efficient and pleasant very satisfied with the service than you
Good Morning William,
Thank you for your review,we are delighted you enjoyed your experience.

Team PV.
We had a very pleasant experience at Carstore Dundee.
Our sales rep, Daryl was very friendly and very knowledgeable on both the cars and the finance side of things.
He was also really good with our 5 year old daughter.
A few showrooms we've been to, we had reps following us around and it feels uncomfortable. This wasn't the case at carstore where we were given time to look around on our own.
Most importantly though, we drove off with a car that we are all delighted with.
Thanks for everything, we'll certainly be back.👍
Good afternoon Allan,
We are delighted you and your family had such an enjoyable experience.

Team PV.
Great service lovely friendly showroom and staff
Good morning,

Excellent service
Good Morning Steven,
We are delighted that you enjoyed your experience.

Team PV.
Everything went as well as it could polite salesman went through everything satisfactory .one thing still outstanding was the key issue it opens but dosnt lock the vehicle waiting on answers about replacement keys
Good afternoon Walter,
We are delighted you enjoyed your experience ,however if you can give us your sales persons name I will Email him and ask the question for you regarding your key.

Many Thanks Team PV.
Relaxed and bright showroom and well laid out. Cheerful reception staff and sales staff. David Hannah a very helpful , polite and not ‘ pushy’ salesman. His colleagues very supportive and helpful also.
Good afternoon Eleanor,
We are so pleased you had such a great experience.

Team PV.
David Hannah gave us a very helpful and friendly experience. Highly recommended.
Good morning John,

Aftersales non existent.
Employing an aftersales team for nothing do not buy a car from this garage .
Good morning,
We are so sorry to hear this. If you would like to supply contact details I will escalate your concerns to the site management team.

Team PV.
Collected my car last week. Our Sales Advisor was Mohammed who was great, explained everything, gave time, very patient. Would definitely recommend 👌
Good Morning Mariola,
Thanks for your review. We are delighted you had such a great experience.

Team PV.
4 stars for the service, 5 stars for the smiley face. Had a nice, pleasant experience and I'm very happy with the car itself.
Good morning David,

5 star for my salesman David H, love my new Merc, beautiful
Good Morning,
Thank you for taking the time to review us. We are delighted you love your new car.

Team PV.
Fab service would use again, Craig was very helpful as car was a present for our son, he even supplied balloons which was a nice touch.
P.s a colleague did contact myself after we took delivery of car ( hit wrong button )
Good Morning Peter,