CarShop Reviews

24% of reviewers recommend CarShop
12PM
12PM

Tell us how CarShop made you happy

Email, Live Chat, Telephone
Over a week
"Mike P. from swindon give us a warm welxome .he is very supportive and very proffesional in his job."
Are you CarShop? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Get Access
"first is the warm welcome and the person who serve us which is very helpful and very professional with their job."
"I have come into the carshop, I have received a warming welcome from a sales advisor called Zain, absolutely excellent service couldn’t have had it better. Thank you Zain and the carshop!"
"Harry Davies at Swindon Carshop has a really friendly & helpful approach. Really easy transaction, good price for the car. Many thanks!"
"Harry Davies was very supportive and very patient in helping us of buying our astral yy13fmo on 29.9.2019, I was extremely happy with his advice and politeness on getting me all the information about my car. Thanks a lot Mr Davies"
"Very good experience. Andrew banies was Easy to deal with."
"Very pilot and informative"
"Jurgen at Swindon was extremely helpful and provided excellent customer service."
"Friendly & efficient staff; Lois, Jordan & Amy H"
"Friendly, efficient staff; Lois, Jordan, Amy H"
"We felt with a lovely guy called Richard today and he was brilliant. We went in to find a car for my mum. It was busy but we were treated so well and ended up getting the car! Couldn’t praise him enough"
"Jordan febbo was amazing areal big help"
"Took our car to the York branch where crew member Jeremy dealt with the sale. Very quick transaction, Jeremy was really helpful with a great personality. Excellent customer service. Highly recommended."
"The car is very nice and staff were very friendly and welcoming"
"Shopped online to find car. Had to bring it down for a fee but it was taken into the price. Gary took care of us and took us for a test drive. Would definitely recommend."
"Quality of product and personal email to thank me for my custom"
"Car shop in Cardiff could not do enough for me and they were very professional. thanks guys."
"I have recently purchased my car from CarShop, Northampton, their service in their premises (Showroom, Service Centre) was really very good. Stuffs are knowledgeable and friendly, they help so quickly to arrange the car to show me and made everything on right time and in right order and finally I got the car deliver to me within a day. It was a nice experience with CarShop, Northampton. I am happy and would like to recommend CarShop to my friends and others. Service centre stuffs are very nice to their customer and capable to handle query or response without delay a long. I went there without prior appointment but still they respond very quickly which is really remarkable."
CarShop is rated 2.03 based on 75 reviews