CarShop Reviews

67% of reviewers recommend CarShop
1PM
1PM

Popular Questions:

How can I contact CarShop?

Tell us how CarShop made you happy

"A very friendly, helpful customer experience. Mark Shane helped me choose a car today, and was very supportive as I knew he would be. This made it easy for me to trade my existing car in and get the deal I wanted."
Are you CarShop? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"service was great mark shane was very personable and helpful"
"Very good experience with Mark Shane from Northampton. Very informative, pleasant, nice cars."
"The car is very nice and staff were very friendly and welcoming"
"Shopped online to find car. Had to bring it down for a fee but it was taken into the price. Gary took care of us and took us for a test drive. Would definitely recommend."
"Quality of product and personal email to thank me for my custom"
"Car shop in Cardiff could not do enough for me and they were very professional. thanks guys."
"I have recently purchased my car from CarShop, Northampton, their service in their premises (Showroom, Service Centre) was really very good. Stuffs are knowledgeable and friendly, they help so quickly to arrange the car to show me and made everything on right time and in right order and finally I got the car deliver to me within a day. It was a nice experience with CarShop, Northampton. I am happy and would like to recommend CarShop to my friends and others. Service centre stuffs are very nice to their customer and capable to handle query or response without delay a long. I went there without prior appointment but still they respond very quickly which is really remarkable."
CarShop is rated 3.75 based on 12 reviews