Car Shades Reviews

Car Shades 5 star review on 17th June 2021
Dale Howell
Car Shades 5 star review on 17th June 2021
Dale Howell
Very Impressed, they fit the windows perfectly, are easy to fit but feel secure, would definitely recommend!
Super quick delivery and product is first rate as per previous orders from this company. Shades always fit really well (and easily) and offer so much more then the 'sleeve' or roller type ones. Would highly recommend
Brilliant product.Fast Service. Very helpful Customer support. 10 out ten.
Am sure they are great, however, I am in the USA and haven't tested them yet since there still in UK at my brother's house. Couldn't find anything that competes in the USA so bought it from you guys
I have still not received my order. It is 8 days late and nobody can answer my questions........
Hi Phil - please accept our apologies for the delay. We have looked into this and would have expected your Car Shades to land on the 18th of August as they left us on the 17th. Looking at the DHL tracking data it shows that there was a loading of the goods onto the courier van in early hours of Saturday morning but then a note of ‘intervention’. It has last been scanned in the early hours of this morning the 24th and is showing an estimated delivery of the 25th August. We are however speaking to our DHL representative to see why this has happened and if there are any issues with the parcel. Our apologies again for this delay and we will of course get this resolved for you. Thank you Car Shades
Update 2 Hi Phil - having spoken directly to DHL and the sorting depot that have your Car Shades we can confirm they are scheduled to be delivered tomorrow the 25th August. Apologies again for the delay. Thank you Car Shades
Fantastic product, quick delivery and excellent after sales support. Keeps the sun off of our child in the rear seat perfectly. Ordered for Seat Arona
Golf Estate 2018 7.5. Very well made and sturdy. Do a great job. Can see out but difficult to see in. Didn't need to use brackets for tailgate and back windows. However back seat doors did and due to the sharp angles I had to pad them otherwise they would scratch the inside door paintwork. Apart from that great.
Brilliant well made could just supply a few more clips in my opinion will order again for new car
They look great. I had some for my old car so knew how good they are and easy to fit
Purchased the whole kit for 2009 Ford focus. Rear window and rear quarterlight fit ok. Rear passenger shades are a waste of time. Do not fit correctly and cannot believe anyone expects them to stay in place. Belive me the instructions were followed. Would only recommend rear blind but this cannot be purchased on its own, I did ask.
Hi Ian - we are sorry to learn you are having issues with the fit of your shades. If you have any images of the issues you’re facing please could you send them to reviews@carshades.co.uk and we’ll see how we can help. Please also be assured you are covered by our 30 day money back guarantee if you’re not completely satisfied. Thank you
Shades are great, fitting is easy but not made so because of the instructions
Really elegantly put together. Gives that VIP look to any car.
Really quick delivery, easy to find car online, car shades fit perfectly when couldn’t find any to fit odd shaped back windows and baby was getting blinded with others and also pulling them off as just attached with suction cups! With these they fit so snugly but baby can’t get them off but you can still see out well. Might be worth adding a photo of visibility through shades for rear view set as I was put off getting the full set cause I was unsure how much would be able to see through them. Altogether really pleased with my purchase!
The side shades fit perfectly but had great difficulty fitting the back window ones, hense only 4 stars
I ordered two sets of shades for our cars, unfortunately there were no clips in one kit, however a quick email sorted that and they were delivered promptly- these things happen from time to time. The manuals are very very poor, it leaves a fair bit of guess work when it comes to fitting the clips and which way round they go. I bought them as our 8 month old little boy has Cataracts in both eyes so bright light aggravates his little eyes. On the plus side they do look good and I think they will do the job. Just not sure on how sturdy the the clips will hold the shades in place.
Hi Arwel - thanks for your feedback, and we are glad your clip issue got quickly resolved. We also acknowledge your comment about the installation manual and are currently working our way through a programme to update the manuals that need improvement. Thanks again for the constructive feedback.
Dear Sir or Madam I have received my order and it went well, even though the shipping to France took longer than expected. I am satisfied with the easy assembly and the first tests. I also hope that this satisfaction will continue. I apologize if there are any grammatical errors in this text, I used an online translator to post this comment. Sincerely.
Brilliant products and fits great
The shades were delivered on time and in good condition. Fitting was simple although if I’m being ‘picky’ the photographs in the instruction manual were very poor quality to such an extent that it was difficult to see which way round the clips fitted. Higher resolution photographs and close ups would solve this. Once fitted the blinds are neat and cover the windows (sides & rear) completely. Overall I am very happy with the purchase and am happy thus far with the service provided by “Car Shades” albeit limited to sale and despatch.
Nice product. Easy to install and very quick delivery.
Recently purchased a full set for a Passat estate. Received them within a couple of days. Excellent fit and quality. Will be purchasing another set for our other car.
Car Shades is rated 4.64 based on 976 reviews