MyCar4Cash Reviews

of reviewers recommend MyCar4Cash
Read MyCar4Cash Reviews
A very efficient service with polite and courteous staff. Thank you.
Good Morning Victoria. Thank you very much for taking the time to leave us a review. We do appreciate your feedback and will pass it onto the team. We really work hard to provide a efficient car buying service so it's great to hear you experienced it. Thank you again Victoria.
We were very impressed with the way Tony dealt with us. The whole process was exceedingly easy with no pressure on us to sell our car to MyCar4Cash.
Thank you for your kind feedback and 5 star rating Ann. We really appreciate you taking the time to let us know about your experience with us. If there's anything we can help with in the future, please don't hesitate to get in touch!
Very straightforward fantastic communication and understanding of issues. Would use again
Hello Mrs Hayman. Thank you for you lovely review and kind comments. It's great to hear you're happy with your MyCar4Cash experience. If there's ever anything we can help with in the future, please do get in touch!
On time Prompt Courteous Helpful Pleasant
Good Afternoon Maggie. Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us such a wonderful review, we're really happy you rated our service 5 stars. If we can ever help again in the future, you know where we are!
Fast, efficient service. Payment within the time stated. Appointment on time. Polite salesperson. I would recommend to others.
Hello Jan. Thank you for taking the time to leave us your review. We really appreciate the kind comments and 5 star rating. We will be sure to pass onto the team here at mycar4cash. If there's ever anything we can help with in the future, for your or any of your recommendations, then you know where we are. Thank you again Jan.
Such a stress-free way to sell my car. Helpful and respectful team. I was happy with the fair valuation. Very easy process. Would definitely recommend!
Good Afternoon Mrs Cacchiolo. Thank you so much for your glowing 5 star review. It's great to hear you were happy with the experience when you sold your car to us! If there's anything we can help with in the future you know where we are!
The two men called on time, Very smart. and polite. Not at all pushy for sale like other's.
Good Afternoon Mr Furminger. Thank you for your 5 star review and lovely comments, we really appreciate it!
Very efficient and friendly. Everything upfront no issues would use again and recommend
Hello Steve. Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us a 5 star review and some lovely comments. We're always happy to help, so if you do need to use us again, you know where we are!
My Dad passed away recently & I contacted MyCar4Cash as I needed to sell his car. They responded quickly and we arranged a meeting to view the car. I was offered an amount of money for the car which I felt was perfectly acceptable and happily accepted. Someone came later that day to collect the car and the receipt and confirmation of change of ownership from DVLA were emailed the same day too.
Hello Ruth. Thank you for your kind comments and 5 star rating, we really appreciate your lovely feedback. If there's ever anything else we can help with in the future you know where we are!
Very Nice people to sell your car too,made very easy.
Hello Lee. Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us a 5 star review, we really appreciate it!
It was a wonderful and swift experience I have the pleasure of being attended to by Steve Saunders and he was amazing From valuation to purchase was a smooth ride I would highly recommend them
Hello Nkemka. Thank you so much for your 5 star rating and lovely comments, we really appreciate you taking the time to leave them for us!
MyCar4Cash is rated 4.79 based on 14 reviews