MyCar4Cash Reviews

90% of reviewers recommend MyCar4Cash
"On time Prompt Courteous Helpful Pleasant"
Good Afternoon Maggie. Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us such a wonderful review, we're really happy you rated our service 5 stars. If we can ever help again in the future, you know where we are!
"Fast, efficient service. Payment within the time stated. Appointment on time. Polite salesperson. I would recommend to others."
Hello Jan. Thank you for taking the time to leave us your review. We really appreciate the kind comments and 5 star rating. We will be sure to pass onto the team here at mycar4cash. If there's ever anything we can help with in the future, for your or any of your recommendations, then you know where we are. Thank you again Jan.
"Such a stress-free way to sell my car. Helpful and respectful team. I was happy with the fair valuation. Very easy process. Would definitely recommend!"
Good Afternoon Mrs Cacchiolo. Thank you so much for your glowing 5 star review. It's great to hear you were happy with the experience when you sold your car to us! If there's anything we can help with in the future you know where we are!
"The two men called on time, Very smart. and polite. Not at all pushy for sale like other's."
Good Afternoon Mr Furminger. Thank you for your 5 star review and lovely comments, we really appreciate it!
"Very efficient and friendly. Everything upfront no issues would use again and recommend"
Hello Steve. Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us a 5 star review and some lovely comments. We're always happy to help, so if you do need to use us again, you know where we are!
"Would have liked more money"
Hello Kevin. Thank you for your review. We're really disappointed you felt you could only award us 3 stars. We are always transparent with the price we're prepared to offer to purchase a vehicle and we're disappointed you felt what you accepted was no enough.
"My Dad passed away recently & I contacted MyCar4Cash as I needed to sell his car. They responded quickly and we arranged a meeting to view the car. I was offered an amount of money for the car which I felt was perfectly acceptable and happily accepted. Someone came later that day to collect the car and the receipt and confirmation of change of ownership from DVLA were emailed the same day too."
Hello Ruth. Thank you for your kind comments and 5 star rating, we really appreciate your lovely feedback. If there's ever anything else we can help with in the future you know where we are!
"Very Nice people to sell your car too,made very easy."
Hello Lee. Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us a 5 star review, we really appreciate it!
"It was a wonderful and swift experience I have the pleasure of being attended to by Steve Saunders and he was amazing From valuation to purchase was a smooth ride I would highly recommend them"
Hello Nkemka. Thank you so much for your 5 star rating and lovely comments, we really appreciate you taking the time to leave them for us!
MyCar4Cash is rated 4.80 based on 10 reviews