Carphone Warehouse, Devon Reviews

0% of reviewers recommend Carphone Warehouse, Devon

How would you rate Carphone Warehouse, Devon ?

"No staff on floor the staff were just chatting to each other not made to feel welcome . Was left to make my own decisions on so many smArtphones. Without advice. Not even a goodbye when I was leaving the,store just an appalling experience ."
"Very poor staff, surly and unhelpful. I bought a new phone from Andy who made no offer to help set it up, and when I asked for a case was told to go to Amazon. I am used to going to Apple and EE. Both stores make Carphone warehouse look very second rate and I will not use them again."
Carphone Warehouse, Devon is rated 1.00 based on 2 reviews

Get ready for our phone call!