Carphone Warehouse, Devon Reviews

0% of reviewers recommend Carphone Warehouse, Devon

How would you rate Carphone Warehouse, Devon ?

1 reviews
Review and raise up to £2.00
George willington

You've raised
£1.26 for charity!

Read & write reviews about Carphone Warehouse, Devon in our app We'll donate to charity for every review written
George Willington
Verified Reviewer
"Very poor staff, surly and unhelpful. I bought a new phone from Andy who made no offer to help set it up, and when I asked for a case was told to go to Amazon. I am used to going to Apple and EE. Both stores make Carphone warehouse look very second rate and I will not use them again."
Carphone Warehouse, Devon is rated 1.00 based on 1 reviews