CarpetCleaningLondon.com Reviews

of reviewers recommend CarpetCleaningLondon.com
Live Chat, Telephone
Read CarpetCleaningLondon.com Reviews

About CarpetCleaningLondon.com:

Since 2005, Carpet Cleaning London has been using the most advanced industrial steam cleaning equipment to provide families with the peace of mind that comes with a refreshingly clean home. We’ve dedicated ourselves to offering proven methods for carpet cleaning, upholstery cleaning and more. Our cleaning is recommended by allergy foundations, carpet manufacturers because it's the most thorough, deepest and safest clean available.

Craven Street

Tell us how CarpetCleaningLondon.com made you happy
James and his crew are great! They are efficient, courteous, and dependable. I have been using his service for years, in our business, as well as our home. I highly recommend Carpet Cleaning London and give them 5 stars!
Do great job and always on time. Go the extra effort to do spots and recommend fixes. We've had them multiple times and always satisfied.
Awesome job. Carpet looks so good. Highly recommend.
I highly recommend CCL for expert cleaning and professional service. Our carpets look spectacular. During the cleaning, Andy took time to protect our wood trim and baseboards and even some wall art. He arrived on time and performed as sold!
David always does an outstanding job. They are respectful of your home and are always friendly. They're like family to me! I won't use anyone else. Thanks guys!
Excellent work done plus great customer service! Repeat customer :)
David did a great job!! Totally professional and I would highly recommend their company.
Very thorough and professional. Definitely will use this company again.
We have been customers for over 5 years and have always received excellent service. Wouldn't trust our floors to anyone else!
Super friendly, great services, always pleased with their work. Good local company to support!!
Have used them for years and always do an amazing job!
Our carpets look fabulous after we used this company. Very friendly and professional! I would highly recommend!
Very Professional and a pleasure to work with.
Kevin and his team did an fantastic job on our carpets! Have been going to him for several years now and have never been disappointed!
I have 3 dogs! I have White carpets!! They did a beautiful job!! They are definitely my go to team!!
I would not think of calling anyone else except CCL. His work is excellent and I am always amazed at how great the carpets look.
Thoughtful and complete work at a reasonable price.
Excellent service!
Best carpet cleaning I have ever had! Was planning on getting new carpet and just wanted a cleaning to make the carpet bearable until summer. The cleaning made my carpet look and smell new again!
My carpets are light and really needed cleaning. CCL did a great job!
CarpetCleaningLondon.com is rated 4.93 based on 1,762 reviews