CarpetCleaningLondon.com Reviews

of reviewers recommend CarpetCleaningLondon.com
Live Chat, Telephone
Read CarpetCleaningLondon.com Reviews

About CarpetCleaningLondon.com:

Since 2005, Carpet Cleaning London has been using the most advanced industrial steam cleaning equipment to provide families with the peace of mind that comes with a refreshingly clean home. We’ve dedicated ourselves to offering proven methods for carpet cleaning, upholstery cleaning and more. Our cleaning is recommended by allergy foundations, carpet manufacturers because it's the most thorough, deepest and safest clean available.

Craven Street

Tell us how CarpetCleaningLondon.com made you happy
Prompt service, quick turnaround, and good work done. I would recommend them. Thank you.
Fast and friendly. Suggests services but doesn't push. I have his card and will call him again.
Jeff arrived early for my appointment. He was very quick and did an excellent job! Would definitely recommend him!
John is fantasic. He always does a great job. We don't make it easy for him with toddlers, dogs and a car, but our carpet always look new after he leaves!
Excellent professional service and everything, the rugs, carpets, tile looks like new. Great pricing.
We've used these Carpet Cleaners for over 8 years and are always amazed at how great the carpet looks afterwards. They do a stellar job and can get terrible carpet looking amazing. They are thorough and cheerful and trustworthy.
James has been doing my carpets for the past 10 years. He does an outstanding job always prompt and has very reasonable rates. I would never think of asking anyone else to do my carpets and floors.
Always does a great job with the carpet in our event room, very professional and timely! Highly recommend!
CCL always does a fantastic job on both our carpet and tile. We have three young kids who are pretty rough on the carpet. After our twice-yearly cleaning from CCL everything looks brand new again! Highly recommended!
I tried Carpet Cleaning London after my disappointment with a smaller company. This company did not let me down, the carpet in my basement smells great!
Prompt, thorough and pleasant to work with.
These guys are great!! Great customer service! Lee did an amazing job!! I will be using again!
We had a great experience with these guys! We're getting ready to sell our home but had some real wear and tear showing on the carpets. Thanks to Carpet Cleaning London, I no longer need to worry about the state of my carpets when it comes time to show the house.
We were debating on replacing our carpet after purchasing our new home and took a chance on getting them professionally cleaned, we are so glad we did as they look nearly brand new! They were also extremely friendly and professional....Highly Recommended!!!
The carpet cleaning was prompt, efficient, and got the job done. I also got a recommendation for spot-cleaning.
Best carpet cleaning company in town!!! They are the only carpet cleaning company I will use!!
From start to finish you know you have decided on a great company. The team at CCL are very professional and know exactly what they are doing. I will for sure be recommending them to anyone in need of services that they offer. Very impressed with the work that they do.
Carpet Cleaning London did a great job for me. Excellent customer service and follow through. My carpet looks great and I had some extreme stains.
Poor service and expensive.
Outstanding business and people. Arrived right on time and did a stellar job on cleaning the carpets. Highly recommend these folks.
CarpetCleaningLondon.com is rated 4.93 based on 1,762 reviews