carpetcleaning-cheltenham-co-uk/ Reviews

97% of reviewers recommend carpetcleaning-cheltenham-co-uk/

Tell us how carpetcleaning-cheltenham-co-uk/ made you happy

"When coming home, I was not overly impressed, the shower head had not been wiped down and still had the timescale tips on the end, nor did I think that the tiles in the grey showroom had been properly cleaned. There were a number of skirting boards that had not been hovered, there is a brush on the hover, so easily done. The window sill behind the master bedroom had also not been wiped down. There had been a spoon used for coffee in the morning that had been left on the side from the morning coffees, which had not been put in the dishwasher. I had stated from the beginning my main focus was the bathrooms to be cleaned. The fact that you had originally quoted 15 hours cleaning required and to receive the level of cleaning that we did I am appalled with the outcome. Then the fact that we had confirmed only two people in for 3 hours each, I was not impressed having paid £84 to receive that level of cleaning that hadn't been done."
"Very pleased with the carpet cleaning. All communications were answered quickly. I would recommend and use again. Thank-you"
"Really brilliant service - friendly and very efficient!! Would highly recommend and definitely going to use their services again."
"very efficient"
"Experts from Cotswold team had done fabulous work, really transformed my carpet into new. I was astonished to see the results after cleaning. Great job !!"
"I have been using Cotswold from the past few months now. I have to say I am very pleased with the work they does. They are always professional, thorough, and very detailed. his is why I recommend this company to everyone in the area."
"Fast and thorough service with results that were better than I had expected. My 8 year old sofa looks new again. Highly recommended!"
"I would highly recommend these guys for your carpet cleaning needs for your home. Chris, the owner is trustworthy, honest & provided excellent service and follow-up."
"Minette was very helpful for scheduling our meeting. Cotswold team has cleaned everything very nicely that also in very reasonable price. Thank a lot guys."
"Rob and Adrian was very nice and now my sofa and carpet look brand new. I will always recommend them."
"Cotswld Carpet Cleaning is truly the best choice when it comes to a professional cleaning!. Thank you guys"
"I'm blown away at their commitment to service. Chrish and his team were very professional and does a excellent Job"
"We were very pleased with Cotswold Carpet cleaning.Their service is fast, high quality & at a fair price. We will be recommending you guys! Thank you for the excellent service."
"Very detailed work and they did a great job on my carpet cleaning. They went above and beyond at a competitive price. I would highly recommend them. Adrian and Rob are great at what they do. Thanks"
"Very reliable and well priced service!"
"Thank you, my carpets has been brought back to life. The gentleman did an amazing job!"
"Excellent service. Highly recommended."
"Absolutely fantastic end of tenancy clean. I am delighted to say that I left this property much cleaner than I received it, thanks to you. I would definitely use your service again. Very impressed"
"Efficient reliable and friendly service"
"Fantastic. Made carpets that hadn't been cleaned for a long, long time look brand new. Lovely job on fairly grimy windows too."
carpetcleaning-cheltenham-co-uk/ is rated 4.89 based on 146 reviews