carpetcleaning-cheltenham-co-uk/ Reviews

86% of reviewers recommend carpetcleaning-cheltenham-co-uk/

Tell us how carpetcleaning-cheltenham-co-uk/ made you happy

"Prompt response to booking; arrived on time. Cleaning exceeded my expectations, very thorough. So good I've booked them for a couple more rooms."
"Excellent and so good with my 2 year old grandson."
"Friendly, polite and punctual service. In the event my carpets weren't that dirty but it was good to know they were cleaner than before."
"Excellent response. Polite and cooperive staff. First class job done. A shame my mother couldn't settle bill by cheque as doesn't use online banking. Demand for settling invoice emailed to me twice before job done. Would be better sfter the event! Thanks very much for your help."
"Professional and prompt service- would recommend highly"
"Good communication and came when they said they would fitting in with our difficult schedule. The job its self did not turn out as we hoped as they were polished far too much which caused a problem when we tried to clean them. Having said that they are much better than they were, the problem was not resolved although they did try to rectify it."
"Really happy with my carpets. Chris’s team did a fab job. We had an end of tenancy too. Took a little longer than expected so was a little more expensive but it was perfect."
"Outstanding service, thoroughly recommend 👍"
"Really great job on Time really courteous Would recommend"
"Great service, carpets have a new lease of life! cotswold carpet cleaning did a fab job from start to finish thanks"
"I was very happy with the carpet cleaning. My carpets were absolutely awful and stained and amazed they came up as well as they did! Thank you very much to Chris and Frank!"
"We’ve used them often and they’ve always been very good. Frank’s attention to detail is great."
"We use Cotswold Carpet Cleaning for all our customers. They’re always on time, great communication and value for money. They’re not the cheapest around but it worth paying more for the quality service."
"I have used them several times and I have always been really happy with the service. Ever so helpful. Really easy to book."
"Amazing job. Highly recommended."
"Good quality service and done within the given time."
"Carpets looked like new, very pleased with results."
"Excellent service. Clear communication and brilliant results. Would recommend!"
"Good service."
"Carpet and oven cleaned nicely. However date was changed by them and confusion over what needed doing despite emails with all information. As we’d already left the property, keys were collected from the agency. Unfortunately despite knowing we wouldn’t be going back, a lot of mess/muck was left in the kitchen sink, bathroom sink and shower tray. This meant the agency would need to charge us to get a cleaner out, leaving us out of pocket."
carpetcleaning-cheltenham-co-uk/ is rated 4.48 based on 29 reviews