Carpet Care Reviews

Based on 165 reviews
Read Carpet Care  Reviews

info@carpet-care.uk

Tell us how Carpet Care made you happy
Lived in Romford for years always used this company, moved away 11 years ago but still use them - a local family business -first class service, arrive on time, competitive prices, very knowledgable regarding stains or damage to carpets, will do everything to remove issues. The carpets always look like new when they leave. Highly recommended. Thank you for today’s excellent job.
Today I had seen come round to do my lounge landing and stairs I was very happy with the carpet clean Sean was very polite and a pleasure to talk too. Would reccomed carpet care and will be using again.
All 8 rooms done perfectly. First time using this service and I will be using the service again !!!!
Fair price, wonderful service!
Had the stairs & landing cleaned. came up like new. Thank you Premier carpet cleaning. I would recommend this company.
Just had Simon to rectify problems absolutely happy with everything now would recommend customer service was excellent
Your Operative was kind, caring and very efficient. My carpet was beautifully cleaned and smelled very fresh. Everything that Simon moved, was put back in exactly the right places. Everything was done with a smile and a kind word. If I hear of anyone who needs their carpets cleaned, I will be sure to recommend your Company. Thank you so much. Mrs. Connie Gallifant.
Excellent service Attention to detail exemplary
An extremely efficient booking process and a welcomed confirmation telephone call. Most impressed with the service and results. Great Job guys! Thank You
Delighted with the results, very polite and efficient. Would definitely recommend and use again
I was very pleased with the service, Richard the operative was very helpful and professional. Great results with the carpet too.
Excellent Service provided, very helpful staff when booking carpet cleaning and when they came to do job were very efficient and did an excellent job
Very good the carpet looks like new Linda Butc her
Brilliant job definitely have you again
Richard was brilliant, very helpful and explained what was what and what he had done. Really good job looked fantastic look forward to seeing him again to do our other house early Sept
The guys were really friendly and hard working
Excellent service from booking to cleaning. Richard, who cleaned our carpets was friendly and explained what he would use and do to remove a very stubborn mark on our lounge carpet. The result was amazing, thank you.
The guys at carpet care did a fantastic job on my elderly mothers carpet. A plethora of stains and marks all removed. A fantastic job, thank u ;)
Arrived earlier but asked if this was okay. The room looked and smelled even better than I expected and stains that I thought would not disappear did. I would recommend your company.
ALWAYS FRIENDLY AND PROFESSIONAL.
Carpet Care is rated 4.58 based on 165 reviews