Carpet Care Reviews

of reviewers recommend Carpet Care
Read Carpet Care  Reviews

info@carpet-care.uk

Tell us how Carpet Care made you happy
Pleased I decided to have my carpet cleaned by Carpet Care. Neil was most efficient and I was very pleased with the finished result, especially considering the carpet is 20 years old! It's given it a new lease of life!
A very thorough job was done on our carpets and furniture with good results 😁
Lovely job, my carpet and rug look fab. Thank you to Simon Peters who was helpful, friendly and did a great job.
The men who came were very polite and explained exactly what they were going to do. My carpets were left immaculate and I was very pleased with Carpet Care
The operative was very friendly and did a really good through job
Good job done furniture looks very good after clean. Tried really hard to remove grease from patches on furniture, very considerate and efeciant
The operative arrived on time, with good communication beforehand. He was very pleasant and carried out the clean well. All good.
I was pleased with the early arrival, 8.15am Before starring the man went with me to point out any stains. He was very pleasalnt and did a very good job. I was very happy with the finnish and could certainly see the difference.
Great result on carpets and sofa stains. Nice smell, not chemical. Professional job
Excellent job done on a really badly stained carpet.
Efficient and pleasant.
This is the second time using this service. We were very happy with the work & the results. Mark did a great job.
Mark was brilliant. Thankyou
Carpet looks great. Good service.
Thank you Carl not an easy task.
Really pleased with my carpets that were cleaned yesterday by a very nice polite young man. thank you Mark.
Great service. Very good communication beforehand. Friendly, tidy and courteous guy who did the cleaning!
Very polite from the first enquiry to the good bye from the cleaning engineer. Very professional job. Extremely happy and would definitely recommend. 5* job.
A brillient job done. My carpet looks like new.
Friendly and professional approach to work. Respect for my property. Excellent job done! Thanks
Carpet Care is rated 4.78 based on 41 reviews