Carpet Care Reviews

of reviewers recommend Carpet Care
Read Carpet Care  Reviews

info@carpet-care.uk

Tell us how Carpet Care made you happy
The guys worked hard only cleaning the sofa ...but once dryed it didn’t look much cleaner and the thing that was very disappointing of all is that it had no nice smell after at all....
My fries had hers done the sofa smelted amazing for days....
And I was told mine also would but absolutely no smell at all unfortunately
I had other expectations, but it didn't come out after my expectations
The carpets are cleaned to a good standard. But the up sell was exhausting! Please don’t push other products onto loyal customers.
Also, the mess left on my drive from the machine was terrible. I’m still trying to get it clean. The guy was also 1.5hours late.
Carpet too too long to dry. Had to keep all the windows open over night.
I think it was rather a quick job, the carpets were left really wet, I was advised they would be dry within 2 hours but were still damp 8 hours later. The smell of chemicals is still very strong after 4 days and I constantly have the windows open to get rid of the smell. The last room that was done I dont was cleaned that well as although it was that dirty I was hoping I would have brought the pile up but it hasn't.. not really overly satisfied
Received discount because of using the vacuum service before. At reduce price it represents ok value for money. The half dozen or so step by step processes that were explained over the phone were not carried out. They simply vacuumed the rug and carpet and then wet vacuumed with chemicals. No "deep raking" or "brushing" or "allowing chemical to do its work". I was informed that the person carrying out the work would need between 1.5-2 hours working on the carpets. However they pulled up, and within half an hour or so had unloaded their van, carried out the work, loaded the van and gone. The rug they 'cleaned' is quite a deep thick rug, and I would have presumed they would have spent more time on this rather than just running a vacuum cleaner over it. I would have been better off buying some chemical and doing it myself.
Carpet Care is rated 4.58 based on 159 reviews