Carpet Care Reviews

of reviewers recommend Carpet Care
Read Carpet Care  Reviews

info@carpet-care.uk

Tell us how Carpet Care made you happy
Well organised got on with the job and extra care with main carpet traffic areas
Your service was excellent and Simon and luke explained everything as they went through the stages. All in all an excellent job.
very happy with the carpet looks great.
Very good, operators were cheerful, pleasant and efficient. Lounge carpet is old, but came up looking much better except for one small area which did not, but did not really expect it to. Hall carpet looks amazing.
Packed away before showing me the job. Sofa arms still visibly dirty and lounge carpet still visibly dirty.
I would definitely use Carpet Care again. You managed to fit me in the day before you were due to come which was great.

Simon did a great job with the rug and when finished it looked like new again. He even managed to get out the red wax. He was polite, professional and worked quickly and thoroughly.

Simon even helped me with a problem I had on my car seat.

Thank you and have already passed on a fridge magnet to a friend.

Tina Sillett
Very disappointed, was promised a clean carpet like new, unfortunately there wasnt a big difference after they had finished. The person I dealt with through the office promised me a carpet as good as new but did not deliver. When I tried discussing my issue with him he was only interested in getting paid!!!
I think it was rather a quick job, the carpets were left really wet, I was advised they would be dry within 2 hours but were still damp 8 hours later. The smell of chemicals is still very strong after 4 days and I constantly have the windows open to get rid of the smell. The last room that was done I dont was cleaned that well as although it was that dirty I was hoping I would have brought the pile up but it hasn't.. not really overly satisfied
Took £5 deposit and booked appointment then they cancelled three times in a row. I then declined a fourth appointment and asked for deposit back out of principle which surprisingly never arrived!
This company are disgraceful, they completely ruined my carpet, they over soaked it when cleaning, leaving it with an extremely bad odour, when confronted they denied all knowledge and refused to anything about it, when entering my property they had neither foot covering or PPE, VERY UNPROFESSIONAL,
Worried to begin with as the sitting room carpet was quite wrinkled but was assured it would flatten when fully dry. It did! Great relief. very pleased with result.
Was charged £60 for a half hour clean on a rug which I was initially happy with until half hour later I realised all they had done was sprayed perfume to mask the smell which came back immediately. Never use them again, waste of money.
Carpet Care  1 star review on 10th August 2020 Carpet Care  1 star review on 10th August 2020
Hi Miss Cottee,

Thank you for taking the time to leave us this feedback. We must confess that we are surprised to have only received 1 star.

Upon further investigation, our system shows that our technician arrived at the property on Friday 7th August at 8.30 am as arranged with you. The technician then did his pre-assessment, to which you signed to approve him to do the work (please see the picture of the rug before the work was done) at 8.40 am.

Our technician then proceeded to vacuum the rug, treated the stains with the market leading solutions, used an agitating machine to work those into the fibres and then used our state of the art hot water extraction machine to wash and shampoo the rug, as evident by the lines in the second photo.

You were so pleased with the result that you went ahead and paid for additional protector on the rug.

Finally, you signed the post-assessment to say that you were happy with the clean and made payment by card at 10.16am (1 hour 46 minutes after his arrival at your property).

As soon as we received the review this morning, Monday 10th August, we contacted you straight away to see if we can come out and rectify the issues. It was at this point that you informed us that you have now thrown away the rug.

Given all of the above, we are disappointed that you still wouldn't change this review.
Incredibly professional from initial phone call to actual visit. Elderly relative with dementia had a toilet accident. I was very sceptical about removing the stain but they managed it. We run a self-catering holiday home (with frequent accidents by guests) and Carpet Care will be our ‘go to’ cleaners from now on!
Very pleased
Most impressed with your operative. Did a thorough job. Really polite guy too. A gem
It was very good and quick service
An improvement on previous previous carpet cleaning companies
We had a couple of hitches with the appointment, but the actual cleaning of carpet and furniture was excellent. The two gents were polite and efficient and we’re pleased with the results.
If was great thanks
Our carpet was cleaned to a high standard. Very pleased and would recommend.
Carpet Care is rated 4.58 based on 159 reviews