Carpet Care Reviews

of reviewers recommend Carpet Care
Read Carpet Care  Reviews

info@carpet-care.uk

Tell us how Carpet Care made you happy
Very good, operators were cheerful, pleasant and efficient. Lounge carpet is old, but came up looking much better except for one small area which did not, but did not really expect it to. Hall carpet looks amazing.
Packed away before showing me the job. Sofa arms still visibly dirty and lounge carpet still visibly dirty.
An improvement on previous previous carpet cleaning companies
We had a couple of hitches with the appointment, but the actual cleaning of carpet and furniture was excellent. The two gents were polite and efficient and we’re pleased with the results.
If was great thanks
I would definitely use Carpet Care again. You managed to fit me in the day before you were due to come which was great.

Simon did a great job with the rug and when finished it looked like new again. He even managed to get out the red wax. He was polite, professional and worked quickly and thoroughly.

Simon even helped me with a problem I had on my car seat.

Thank you and have already passed on a fridge magnet to a friend.

Tina Sillett
Our carpet was cleaned to a high standard. Very pleased and would recommend.
Person turned up on time and explained what he was doing before he started.

I was disappointed that some of the marks could not be removed but they were old .
The carpet stayed wet in areas for 12 hours but I think that that was around really dirty areas.

In general a good job was done in a friendly manner.
Arrived on time and worked well. Carpets look very good.
I was very impressed with Richard my technician. He was very professional, thorough and explained all the procedure to me, showing me what he’d done every step of the way. My carpets look great, like new. I’m very happy
Excellent results on the furniture. They looked as good as when new. The staff member was friendly and carried out his work professionally.
Very friendly competent and considerate service. We have already recommended Carpet Care to some of our friends and family.
i was very pleased the way the boys restored my carpet to new
2 lovely guys who did a fantastic job in reviving my 18 yr old carpet. Thank you
Very disappointed, was promised a clean carpet like new, unfortunately there wasnt a big difference after they had finished. The person I dealt with through the office promised me a carpet as good as new but did not deliver. When I tried discussing my issue with him he was only interested in getting paid!!!
Very pleased
Arranging the visit was very simple. Regular texts to remind me on the appointment, including a tracking device to tell me when he was arriving. They dealt with me change in requirements without fuss. Carried out the cleaning of my lounge carpet quickly and efficiency. I'm pleased with the outcome and will certainly use you again.
I was very impressed by Richard, the technician's knowledge and expertise. The cleaning was excellent and the price was very affordable. I would definitely recommend.
Very pleased with the carpet
We are very pleased with the service given us. The gentleman who cleaned the carpets was pleasant, helpful and professional. I give 5 stars
Carpet Care is rated 4.58 based on 159 reviews