Carpet Care Reviews

of reviewers recommend Carpet Care
Read Carpet Care  Reviews

info@carpet-care.uk

Tell us how Carpet Care made you happy
Great service, great price, and nice clean & fresh-smelling carpets to boot!
The carpets came up very clean but the protecter has left a sticky residue and also the smell from the carpet it’s like damp dog we do not own any pets and certainly didn’t smell before you cleaned them the smell is quite unbearable we have had to buy some shake and vac to try and mask the smell please advise. The sticky residue is in hand but the smell has come out in the last day I’m really not happy overall
Very pleased with how clean my carpets are now. Excellent service and communication. Would highly recommend.
Friendly good service, lovely finish good job.
Excellent. Thorough , kind, caring and understanding of my situation . Superb with my dogs as well . Highly rated will definitely use in the future 😊
The guys worked hard only cleaning the sofa ...but once dryed it didn’t look much cleaner and the thing that was very disappointing of all is that it had no nice smell after at all....
My fries had hers done the sofa smelted amazing for days....
And I was told mine also would but absolutely no smell at all unfortunately
Thank you for excellent customer service and an excellent job
Really pleased, the two men that came were very considerate and conscientious and did a great job.
Good. Lean work good result.
Worried to begin with as the sitting room carpet was quite wrinkled but was assured it would flatten when fully dry. It did! Great relief. very pleased with result.
Was charged £60 for a half hour clean on a rug which I was initially happy with until half hour later I realised all they had done was sprayed perfume to mask the smell which came back immediately. Never use them again, waste of money.
Carpet Care  1 star review on 10th August 2020 Carpet Care  1 star review on 10th August 2020
Hi Miss Cottee,

Thank you for taking the time to leave us this feedback. We must confess that we are surprised to have only received 1 star.

Upon further investigation, our system shows that our technician arrived at the property on Friday 7th August at 8.30 am as arranged with you. The technician then did his pre-assessment, to which you signed to approve him to do the work (please see the picture of the rug before the work was done) at 8.40 am.

Our technician then proceeded to vacuum the rug, treated the stains with the market leading solutions, used an agitating machine to work those into the fibres and then used our state of the art hot water extraction machine to wash and shampoo the rug, as evident by the lines in the second photo.

You were so pleased with the result that you went ahead and paid for additional protector on the rug.

Finally, you signed the post-assessment to say that you were happy with the clean and made payment by card at 10.16am (1 hour 46 minutes after his arrival at your property).

As soon as we received the review this morning, Monday 10th August, we contacted you straight away to see if we can come out and rectify the issues. It was at this point that you informed us that you have now thrown away the rug.

Given all of the above, we are disappointed that you still wouldn't change this review.
I had other expectations, but it didn't come out after my expectations
Incredibly professional from initial phone call to actual visit. Elderly relative with dementia had a toilet accident. I was very sceptical about removing the stain but they managed it. We run a self-catering holiday home (with frequent accidents by guests) and Carpet Care will be our ‘go to’ cleaners from now on!
Good all carpets have come up very well three peace looks very good
Very pleased
Most impressed with your operative. Did a thorough job. Really polite guy too. A gem
It was very good and quick service
Well organised got on with the job and extra care with main carpet traffic areas
Your service was excellent and Simon and luke explained everything as they went through the stages. All in all an excellent job.
very happy with the carpet looks great.
Carpet Care is rated 4.58 based on 159 reviews