Carpet Bright UK Reviews

Based on 20,387 reviews
Telephone, Live Chat, Email
Read Carpet Bright UK Reviews

About Carpet Bright UK:

Carpet Bright UK is an award-winning carpet cleaning company with over 20,000 positive customer reviews. We've recently been voted #1 Carpet & Upholstery Cleaners in London, Surrey, Kent, Sussex, Hertfordshire and Buckinghamshire.

info@carpetbright.uk.com

Carpet Bright UK 5 star review on 6th June 2022
Katharine Alldridge
Carpet Bright UK 5 star review on 6th June 2022
Katharine Alldridge
Excellent experience - they called a couple of times prior to arriving and cleaned the carpet quickly with fantastic results. Both employees that attended the clean were very personable (I only got Dan's name) and I would 100% use them again and wholeheartedly recommend them to others to use.
I am happy to write a review as the gentleman was extremely friendly, was well presented and did a lovely job of cleaning my couches. Was surprised how dirty they had gotten. Thank you!
They did my carpets for moving out of my rental property and they did such a good job at very short notice. Thank you again.
The service was very efficient and professional.
The technician was polite and experienced.
The equipment used by the technician was new and cleaned the carpets quickly. Highly recommended and will use in the future.
I have used carpet bright numerous times because they are the best in the business! Clean fresh carpets, Friendly service, affordable rates been a loyal and satisfied customer!
Excellent service! Lee did a wonderful job, he was polite and thorough and left our carpets in wonderful shape - not a shred of dog hair left! Passes exit inspection with flying colours, would highly recommend.
Loved Carpet Bright attention to detail and quality of work. Will definitely use again and will happily recommend to family and friends.
Arrived early than the appointment time, that's a good sign. The person was nice and helpful. Did everything quickly and properly. Overall satisfying experience and would recommend to friends.
Brilliant clean. I can’t move furniture but I didn’t need to worry because the technician done it for me.
Excellent service, prompt and friendly.
Thank you Carpet Bright for the great service. See you next year.
Professional service and carpets dry really quickly. Thanks.
Great service. Happy with results.
Carpet Bright is my carpet cleaning company of choice because the carpets always come up beautifully and don't take long to dry out. The service is very professional.
Carpet Bright UK 5 star review on 14th June 2022 Carpet Bright UK 5 star review on 14th June 2022
Very happy with the job could not be happier. Thank you.
We would recommend Carpet Bright because they were professional and answered any questions we asked. Our carpets came up really good and clean.
Booking to cleaning in two days, reliable, professional service with excellent cleaning. Would recommend.
Brilliant guys. Very smiley and worked extremely hard. Definitely recommend.
Carpet Bright UK is rated 4.96 based on 20,387 reviews