Carpet Bright UK Reviews

of reviewers recommend Carpet Bright UK
Telephone, Live Chat, Email
Read Carpet Bright UK Reviews

About Carpet Bright UK:

Carpet Bright UK are an award-winning carpet cleaning company with over 20,000 positive customer reviews. We've recently been voted #1 Carpet Cleaners in London, Surrey, Kent, Sussex, Hertfordshire and Buckinghamshire.

info@carpetbright.uk.com

Tell us how Carpet Bright UK made you happy
Carpet Bright did a great job cleaning our carpet!
Simply the best! Alvin was superb and will leave your carpets spotless!! The highest in customer care and courtesy, great prices, and terrific service!! The only carpet cleaners you will ever need!
Great job guys! They showed up on time and cleaned our entire office with only a 1 day notice! We will for sure be using them again!
You guys did a awesome work with my carpets and furniture around my house. I will definitely recommend you.
Wow! Incredible service and our carpet looks brand new. Highly recommend this company. Very friendly employees, on time appointment and quick turnaround. Definitely get what you pay for
Great customer service! I'm very satisfied and will definitely recommend to anyone.
Brilliant!! Thank you.
Never been disappointed! Highly recommended!
I appreciate good customer service and this is what I received. I'm so glad I chose this company. Thank you.
Great prices and the guy who came out was fantastic. Did a great clean up job on the carpets in no time.
Great service. Carpet has not looked this good in years. They removed stains from other carpet cleaners that did not have any luck. Highly recommend.
Very accommodating and SUPER FAST service! Carpets looked alot lighter, just not able to remove pet stains but urine smell was gone!!
Carpet looks great. Technician was very friendly and professional. Thank you.
Excellent local company that have removed many hard to get stains out of several surfaces. The staff is exceptional and the prices are a bargain for the quality of work. Nothing but positive things to say about this local business.
I was very happy with the results of our recent upholstery cleaning by Carpet Bright UK. They were very professional and thorough. I would happily recommend them to work on your finest furniture.
Always have great results when using this company. The people who come out are always so friendly and respectful. They get the job done super quickly. The estimate they give is always close or exactly the same as the price you pay.
Best carpet cleaning ever! Lee and James are extremely professional, came to my home and cleaned my carpet. I didn't expect miracles but what I got was more than miracles. Thank you guys!! Highly recommend!!!
I highly recommend their services, they are honest and professional.
Best service ever!!! Very polite, experienced, and professional!! It was my first time with this carpet cleaning company and it was fast, reasonable, and the results were beyond my expectations. Highly recommended their services!
Carpet looking awesome again! This is our second experience with CarpetBright and the carpets look great! See you again in 6 months! We love clean carpet :)
Carpet Bright UK is rated 4.95 based on 14,928 reviews