Carpet Bright UK Reviews

of reviewers recommend Carpet Bright UK
Telephone, Live Chat, Email
Read Carpet Bright UK Reviews

About Carpet Bright UK:

Carpet Bright UK are an award-winning carpet cleaning company with over 20,000 positive customer reviews. We've recently been voted #1 Carpet Cleaners in London, Surrey, Kent, Sussex, Hertfordshire and Buckinghamshire.

info@carpetbright.uk.com

Tell us how Carpet Bright UK made you happy
The tech was friendly and thorough
Rob was amazing! Would definitely ask for him again!
Jon cleaned my carpets and sofas today. He was friendly, professional and efficient. Carpet and sofas look fantastic. Highly recommend
Loved Andys work and personality. Would recommend to anyone
Alvin was very friendly and professional. He finished the job quickly and our carpets look fantastic. Thanks!
Great service! Called ahead, arrived promptly as scheduled, professional and friendly, carpets are clean and fresh! Highly recommend!
He did an excellent job, I was really pleased with how quick it was and how much dirt came up.
They made my carpet look like new. The high traffic areas were no longer matted down and the stains came right out.
Amazing! My carpets look great and have no crunchy residue or chemical shampoo smell. All 5 rooms completely dried within 3 hours. The technician was nice, thorough and very knowledgeable about the products, which are all eco-friendly. I'll be using Carpet Bright for my annual carpet cleaning and recommending them to everyone!
Alvin did a great job. Our carpets look amazing
Did a great job, fast, friendly service
I used Carpet Bright UK today for the first time and I was blown away with the tech Rhys who was so professional and courteous. He actually cared enough to tell me step by step what he was doing and did a great job!! My carpet hasn’t looked this good in years! I’ll be using them from now on!!
Just had my very old carpet cleaned and it looks great! Rob was super friendly and very professional. Thank you for a job very well done!! I would definitely recommend Carpet Bright!!!
Our cleaner was so friendly and professional. He did a great job
Cleaning of carpet
Jon was great. On time, quick, thorough and kind. Our carpets are 3 years old and now look brand new.
Cleaning was good.
Great service, great serviceman
Went above and beyond to clean any bad stained spots.
Was on time and the carpet looks great. Technician was very professional and informative.
Carpet Bright UK is rated 4.96 based on 17,147 reviews