Carpet Bright UK Reviews

of reviewers recommend Carpet Bright UK
Telephone, Live Chat, Email
Read Carpet Bright UK Reviews

About Carpet Bright UK:

Carpet Bright UK are an award-winning carpet cleaning company with over 20,000 positive customer reviews. We've recently been voted #1 Carpet Cleaners in London, Surrey, Kent, Sussex, Hertfordshire and Buckinghamshire.

info@carpetbright.uk.com

Tell us how Carpet Bright UK made you happy
Friendly service, my carpets looks great again!
The technician was courteous and efficient
Fast, friendly, professional and very affordable. I will certainly use Carpet Bright again.
Always smiling when Carpet Bright finishes cleaning my carpets. True professionals!
They did an amazing job! Our carpets look great!
Couldn’t be better! Technician was clean cut, helpful and did a brilliant job.
Super fast, really friendly and did a great job!
Ben and the Carpet Bright team are amazing!!!
Very helpful! Easy to work with and did an excellent job at getting some tough stains out!
Fast and friendly service. Carpets look and smell fresh. Thank you!
We have dogs that are indoors and they are experts at getting the house smelling fresh again. Every time we've used Carpet Bright they have not only been very professional but extremely friendly as well.
The Carpet Bright team were great at keeping me informed, working with my schedule, and my carpets looked amazing when they were done.
Courteous technician was quick and efficient. I am completely satisfied with the clean. Thank you.
Amazing service and quick response. Came the same day I called. Will use them again for sure!!
Very friendly service! Really helped me out with a yucky mess. Highly recommend!!
My carpets look and smell so clean! Thank you
Excellent job. All personnel was great to work with.
I am beyond impressed with Carpetbright!!!!! From the lady on the phone right down to the technician! Very friendly right from the start. The technician listened to all my concerns and my carpet looks brand new! No more stains or odour! I will definitely call them again for all my cleaning needs. Highly recommend them
Carpet looked great! They did it fast and left it mostly dry.
Easy to book, transparent prices, friendly tecnhician and clean carpets. Thank you!
Carpet Bright UK is rated 4.95 based on 15,997 reviews