Carpet Bright UK Reviews

Based on 19,981 reviews
Telephone, Live Chat, Email
Read Carpet Bright UK Reviews

About Carpet Bright UK:

Carpet Bright UK is an award-winning carpet cleaning company with over 20,000 positive customer reviews. We've recently been voted #1 Carpet & Upholstery Cleaners in London, Surrey, Kent, Sussex, Hertfordshire and Buckinghamshire.

info@carpetbright.uk.com

Tell us how Carpet Bright UK made you happy
The previous tenants of my property had pets and there was a bad odor in brand new carpet. The technician at Carpet Bright came out and got it taken care of. Thanks !!
The technician was very personable and did an excellent job. Would definitely call this company again.
They did a very good job! Very professional
Great job! Thank you Carpet Bright UK!
Very efficient and professional. I will definitely use this service again!
Very happy with Carpet Bright! This is the third time I have used them and I’m always so pleased. The service was great, friendly and professional. I also had a lot of stains from my dog which he was able to get rid of! I highly recommend!
The man that cleaned my carpet was friendly, informative about the whole process and professional. Carpets smell fresh and look great.
Excellent service! My carpets are old and looked brand new after this clean!
LOVE, LOVE, LOVE Carpet Bright! I had moved into a rental property with severely stained carpet. After Carpet Bright came out, the carpet looks brand new! Very knowledgeable and courteous employees and the best of all, pet friendly! I can't thank you enough!
Great customer service! They called to let me know they were on the way, the technicians were professional and did a great job cleaning our carpets! Best thing, no funky cleaning odors!
Peter came to clean our carpets and we were so impressed by his courteous nature and kind manner that we wanted to adopt him as a grandson! Besides that, our carpets are squeaky clean and smell amazing! We were very impressed by the job he did and would recommend Carpet Bright to everyone.
This is the best company I’ve ever encountered for rug and carpet cleaning!! Andy is amazing! He explained everything thoroughly and couldn’t have been nicer. The results from the rug and carpet were far above my expectations and only took a few hours to dry. I can't wait for you to come back and clean all my curtains and mattresses!
Exceptionally pleased with the hard work Kieron did for us. The carpet had not been cleaned in years, it practically looks new again!! Thank you again!
Jon came over and cleaned the carpets today and did an excellent job taking out all of the pet stains and revitalizing the entire carpet. Totally recommend Carpet Bright UK to anybody looking to clean their carpet. But the best thing is, they use no toxic chemicals for it too! Amazing. I'm happy, my wife is happy and my dogs are happy. Thank you!
This was a wonderful experience. 5 stars all the way around!
Great service! The guy came in and got right to work. Very friendly and courteous. Job well done, thanks Rob!
I couldn't be more pleased with the experience I had with Carpet Bright UK! They were courteous, professional and on time PLUS they did an amazing job! What more could you ask for? Definitely call this company - you won't be disappointed!
The technician who came to my home were great. Very professional and knowledgeable. They explained the entire process clearly and were efficient in their work. They were great. Highly recommend.
Booking in an appointment at such short notice was super easy! Jon showed up on time and was extremely polite, courteous and efficient. My carpets look brand new! Thank you Jon!
I am most definitely pleased with my clean carpet!!! Jon was excellent and efficient, he was very informative about my carpet and how to keep them cleaner for longer!!! He made my old carpet look brand new!! I will definitely recommend this company to anyone in need of a great carpet clean!! Great technician and wonderful company. Thank you again for your services.
Carpet Bright UK is rated 4.96 based on 19,981 reviews