Carpet Bright UK Reviews

of reviewers recommend Carpet Bright UK
Telephone, Live Chat, Email
Read Carpet Bright UK Reviews

About Carpet Bright UK:

Carpet Bright UK are an award-winning carpet cleaning company with over 20,000 positive customer reviews. We've recently been voted #1 Carpet Cleaners in London, Surrey, Kent, Sussex, Hertfordshire and Buckinghamshire.

info@carpetbright.uk.com

Tell us how Carpet Bright UK made you happy
Very courteous and explained the process. Did a great job.
Carpet Bright UK 5 star review on 20th July 2021
The carpets look fantastic...very thorough and personable. Highly recommend.
They did an amazing job! Andy was professional, friendly and quick!! It’s refreshing to have people with good customer service skills as well as being excellent at their job. Can’t get much better. THE. BEST.
Amazing service. Carpets look brand new. No nasty chemical smell!
Excellent service and wonderful results!
Carpet Bright UK 5 star review on 19th July 2021
Scheduling was easy. They arrived when they said they would. My carpets look great and my technician, Rob, was amazing (clean, professional and friendly).
Professional, thorough, great attention to detail and courteous of time. I highly recommend to all. Jon did an exceptional job! Will definitely be using again.
Easy and quick process and my carpet looks and smells brand new!
Quick & professional. Left our carpet clean and removed a few stains as well. I like that they don’t use a bunch of harsh chemicals and it doesn’t leave behind a weird cleaning smell like other carpet cleaners I’ve used in the past. A bit more pricey than other cleaners but well worth the price.
Cleaned two sofas. Technician was courteous, professional and efficient.
Really took great care and consideration in cleaning my basement, master bedroom and additional bedroom. Ben was amazing and Carpet Bright is my new go-to for carpet cleaning :)
Such a great service. The tech that came out was very good. He was nice funny and really helpful. I believe his name was Rob. I would definitely recommend this company for carpets over any other.
Rhys was very professional and personable
Prompt and courteous technician who was able to remove a 5+ year old paint stain from my carpet. Other carpet cleaners were never able to do this.
Did a very good job, on time and very professional.
Kieron came out and cleaned my carpets and did a great job! He explained the process and was very professional and personable! I like that NO toxic chemicals were used. The carpets look great! I would highly recommend Carpet Bright!
Thanks, Carpet Bright UK. Carpets look great. Technician Andy was amazing.
I had a great experience with Alvin. He showed up on time with a huge smile and bright personality. He cleaned my carpets as good as possible and even wrangled a bird that flew in during the cleaning. I would highly recommend this company.
Rhys did an excellent job! He made us laugh and was a pleasure.
Ben was very professional and friendly. He did a good, thorough job and was very knowledgeable. Thanks for helping me get my house ready for the kids summer holidays!!
Carpet Bright UK is rated 4.96 based on 17,157 reviews