Carpet Bright UK Reviews

of reviewers recommend Carpet Bright UK
Telephone, Live Chat, Email
Read Carpet Bright UK Reviews

About Carpet Bright UK:

Carpet Bright UK are an award-winning carpet cleaning company with over 20,000 positive customer reviews. We've recently been voted #1 Carpet Cleaners in London, Surrey, Kent, Sussex, Hertfordshire and Buckinghamshire.

info@carpetbright.uk.com

Tell us how Carpet Bright UK made you happy
The tech was very nice and made me feel comfortable being in my home. BUT, he did not move my sofa and clean behind it AND my carpets are still wet and he left 4 plus hours ago.
This is my second time using Carpet Bright. In my sons room there are still a few stains. This time carpet took 5 hours to dry and didn't smell fresh and clean like the last time. Carpet do look great. Disappointed with the long drying time.
Used this company because they could come the soonest. They were on time and worked fast. But carpets still look the same as when I use a rug doctor that I rent from my local Tescos. I was hoping for better results with a professional company.
They are very, very expensive! The overal clean was satisfactory.
I've had carpets and upholstery cleaned and while the carpet cleaning worked out pretty well, the sofa and loveseat did not come up great.
Hello Dariusz, thank you for taking the time to leave us feedback. I'm sorry to hear your upholstery did not turn out as clean as you'd hoped. I have sent you an email directly to try to resolve this complaint to your satisfaction. Regards Carpet Bright UK
Very nice man and very helpful but now the carpets are dry bit disappointed with some of the results.
The carpets looked really good at first but after about 3 weeks all the stains reappeared. Will probably not hire them again. Which I hate to say because the employees are super nice.
The office is very proficient, the time keeping good, but the overall results of the work disappointing.
The carpet cleaner was very profesional. Was disappointed after it had dried out, could not tell it had been cleaned.
Hello Carlos, thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. I have asked one of our Customer Care Managers to call you to discuss your concerns further. Thank you for sharing your feedback.
Cleaning was to a good standard, however, was 3 hours late for appointment and only advised me after I had contacted the office that they would be late.
Hello Logan, thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. I have sent you an email directly to address the late arrival of our technician. I hope to hear from you soon.
The tech was very professional. Answered all my questions. However no reflection the tech but I feel carpets would get a little bit more cleaner if some kind of shampoo was used. Good price
The gentleman that came out was very nice and professional. The carpet cleaning, however, was not as I expected. It more costly than i thought.
I heard Carpet Bright UK was expensive but worth the money. My carpets look like some one just vaccuumed. Most of the spots are still present. Technician was very friendly.
I’m a little displeased with my carpets. I was told that when the carpet dried the high traffic areas would be lighter.
Satisfied with the service and carpet cleaning. Friendly service at every contact. Carpet was cleaned precisely in troubled areas without taking very long.
Poor communication and customer service. It took 3 calls and nearly 2 weeks to check status of our rugs because the coordinator "was busy" and didn't return calls. No one called when they were ready for delivery.
The carpet cleaner missed a spot in the corner behind the door. Call them and he return a couple of days later. Apart from the above mishap, the standard of clean was good.
Good clean but they don't take American Express. :(
Nice tech, but it looks no different.
Awful service!
Hello Alan, I'm sorry to hear our service did not meet your expectations. I have tried to reach out to you regarding your concerns via email. I look forward to hearing from you and putting things right.
Carpet Bright UK is rated 4.96 based on 16,696 reviews