Carpet Bright UK Reviews

of reviewers recommend Carpet Bright UK
Telephone, Live Chat, Email
Read Carpet Bright UK Reviews

About Carpet Bright UK:

Carpet Bright UK are an award-winning carpet cleaning company with over 20,000 positive customer reviews. We've recently been voted #1 Carpet Cleaners in London, Surrey, Kent, Sussex, Hertfordshire and Buckinghamshire.

info@carpetbright.uk.com

Tell us how Carpet Bright UK made you happy
Company came out on time, our tech was professional, knowledgeable and personable. Would recommend to anybody! Our 2nd time using this company.
Petar, our technician, was very professional and knowledgeable. Our carpet looks and smells like new. Great experience all around.
The technician was very thorough and explained the process as he went and how it worked. Very personable and professional.
Technician Ben exceeded expectations. Exceptional service and professionalism, as usual. Highly recommend Carpet Bright.
Kieron was very professional, made a thorough assessment of our carpets and treated it as needed. We are expecting twins and wanted our carpets cleaned before the babies arrived. He did a great job and ensured we received the treatment we needed. Highly recommend using this service but Kieron specifically was very helpful.
Andy was very professional. Arrived on schedule. He did a great job. Carpet Bright is amazing. He worked so quietly, it did not disturb our pets in the other room. Highly recommend their service.
Everything about this experience was top-notch. I was given a reasonable window of time for the service and then was advised when our tech was arriving. Our tech was Rob and he was GREAT! Super pleasant, very courteous and very thorough - he explained everything they could and would do and how. I hate to admit how horrible our carpet was, but it looks and smells new. No residue whatsoever- it’s almost miraculous. I HIGHLY recommend Carpet Bright UK - especially if you have pets! Great company and great service.
Alvin - who was excellent - did the carpet in the bedrooms and stairs and the main floor living area. He kept me apprised of his progress, moved chairs and light furniture around as needed and was done in just a few hours. Everything I expected from the reputation Carpet Bright has earned and their employee, Alvin, was a great representative.
Jon was extremely efficient & professional. I was impressed by his experience and knowledge. Highly recommend this service and I will recommend it to friends, co-workers and family.
Would definitely recommend it.
My technician was very professional and did a great job of explaining my service and what I needed. I’m very satisfied.
Ben was prompt, professional and extremely polite. I would definitely use Carpetbright and Ben again.
Peter was very professional and friendly! He did exactly what we asked and did a great job. Great service all around!
The gentleman that cleaned our carpets was prompt, professional and kind. Thank you Carpet Bright for amazingly clean carpets and kind staff.
Carpets look great! Super friendly. Didn't take long. Fantastic job!
I had my carpet cleaned by Carpet Bright. They did an excellent job and were professional and courteous. The pricing was reasonable as well. I recommend this company to anyone looking for carpet cleaning.
Amazing job on a filthy and stained carpet. Technician was very nice, helpful and respectful. He was thorough and fast.
They were amazing. Everything feels fresh and clean. And no smell or residue left behind. And my tech, Kieron was brilliant. He was so professional and thorough. He did a fantastic job. Thanks so much!!!
Rob was very thorough and made sure he took care of us and did a fantastic job in cleaning our house. Thanks for making it happen!
Thank you Carpet Bright!! Very satisfied with friendly, prompt, quality, affordable price. Quality service!!
Carpet Bright UK is rated 4.96 based on 18,509 reviews