Carpet Bright UK Reviews

of reviewers recommend Carpet Bright UK
Telephone, Live Chat, Email
Read Carpet Bright UK Reviews

About Carpet Bright UK:

Voted #1 Carpet Cleaners in Surrey, Kent & London with thousands of happy customers.

info@carpetbright.uk.com

Tell us how Carpet Bright UK made you happy
They were prompt, efficient, professional and friendly. The carpet looks amazing like the day it was installed. Thank you!
These guys are the best! They are really fast and always give you the best deal! 5 stars here! If I could put 10 stars there would be :) calling these guys for all carpeting needs! Thank you!
Excellent cleaning very polite and professional would definitely use them again and would also recommend to anyone wanting their carpets cleaned professionally for a fair price.
The cleaner Lee called us half an hour before the appointment, arrived on time, friendly and experienced. And he made my carpets look amazing again. Reasonably priced too.
My carpets had not been cleaned for five years and was very dirty and stained. I was very happy with the entire process, from the moment i called they handled my carpets extremely well and did an amazing job.
Carpet Bright UK always provided excellent service to me time and time again. They do a great job with both my carpets and and are extremely professional. I highly recommend them to anyone who needs a reliable carpet/rug cleaning service.
They did an excellent job cleaning our carpets and couch. We have a large dog and a cat that track in all kinds of yuck and had left some stains, but you would never have guessed it by the time they left. Everything looks new!
Great and friendly service, I honestly didn't think my carpets had any hope in being clean again. After Lee worked his magic, they now look like new, smell amazing. I was not pushed to buy extra services and received a follow up call to ensure I was happy with the job. I strongly recommend using their service. Great quality of work backed by better customer service . 5 *****
Albie did incredible work! They even were able to get into our 3rd floor apartment. They were fast, efficient and incredibly friendly. Carpets look brand new. Will definitely be a returning customer.
As usual Carpet Bright this time did the carpet cleaning at my house. These guys rock and roll.
The technician did a phenomenal job. Our carpet feels and smells a million times better. Thank you!
I called based on reviews and Sophie was extremely professional, honest and helpful. The workers who came were focused, attentive and very friendly. I highly recommend using them for any carpet cleaning need.
AMAZING!!!!! I had severely stained carpets, The guys did wonders! They arrived on time, pricing was on point, and my carpets look like new! It looks like new! Highly recommend this company!!!
On time, good service, very nice work! I'll be using them whenever I need carpets or upholstery cleaned! They made a fifteen year old couch and armchair, that had never been cleaned, look new again!
I recently had the carpet in six rooms and two staircases cleaned by Carpet Bright UK and I am one very impressed and satisfied customer.
Another completely satisfied customer for this great team. This was the second time I called them, first time being about a year and half ago. Same outstanding service, same beautiful results on our carpets.
These guys are absolutely incredible. My late dog was incontinent at the end of his life and we had major pee stains everywhere--dark pee stains. Some were a year old by the time the cleaners came. They got them completely out, you'd never even know the stains were there. And they are SO reasonably priced.
Carpet Bright UK's cleaners are true experts. I hired them to clean the carpets in my home. After they finished cleaning them you would of thought that we purchased new carpets. I would highly recommend them.
Highly recommend Carpet Bright UK for anyone looking to clean their carpets.
Carpet Bright did a great job cleaning our carpet!
Carpet Bright UK is rated 4.95 based on 14,887 reviews