Carpet Bright UK Reviews

of reviewers recommend Carpet Bright UK
Telephone, Live Chat, Email
Read Carpet Bright UK Reviews

About Carpet Bright UK:

Carpet Bright UK are an award-winning carpet cleaning company with over 20,000 positive customer reviews. We've recently been voted #1 Carpet Cleaners in London, Surrey, Kent, Sussex, Hertfordshire and Buckinghamshire.

info@carpetbright.uk.com

Tell us how Carpet Bright UK made you happy
Wow! My family and I were very impressed with Carpet Bright UK. Excellent customer service from Ben and a thorough job that did not take long at all. Very happy customer!
The technician was very personable and did an excellent job. Would definitely call this company again.
Excellent job!
The previous tenants of my property had pets and there was a bad odour in brand new carpet. The technician at Carpet Bright came out and got it taken care of. Thanks !!
We were told of our scheduled appointment time via email and on the phone and the 1 hour window was much appreciated, unlike some companies who love to burden people with 6 and 8 hour windows! Andy was a pleasure to talk to on the phone giving us a 30 minute heads up and was on time getting to our house. Andy was knowledgeable, polite and answered all of my questions. Andy was quick, efficient and explained everything he was doing while being neat and conscious about wearing protective wear over his shoes, a mask and gloves. The carpets look amazing and spots that I thought had no chance of coming clean again did to my surprise. I will most certainly rely on Carpet Bright UK for my future carpet and upholstery cleaning needs.
Very happy with the cleaning process from start to finish. I love how clean the carpets came up, the professionalism, the contact and personal touches they came with.
Very pleased with the promptness and thoroughness of the cleaning. Technician was very polite and professional. I will definitely call them again for future cleanings!
Carpet Cleaning - The young man did an amazing job! I had previously used another carpet cleaning company who did an awful job but Carpet Bright definitely changed my experience with carpet cleaning. I will use them again and definitely recommend!
They were great! Called ahead of time to tell us his ETA. The technician was very polite and professional. Cleaned several rooms, including 2 rooms with pet stains. The technician was very patient with our vacuum-obsessed toddler. He was also good with our pets.
Ben was very friendly. The service and quality of cleanliness was really top notch. This is the second time we have used Carpet Bright UK and have been pleased with the results. Our carpets are 22 years old and they look so good after being cleaned! It let’s me procrastinate replacing the carpets each time I get them cleaned.
They were very responsive and on time. The technician was courteous and professional which means a lot in any service related company. I definitely give his work ethic and professionalism a 10!
Thanks Alvin for working so diligently to get my carpet and chairs so nice and clean! That was a lot of work and you made it look easy! Thank you!
Andy was our technician. Super nice guy and worked very efficiently. He did an excellent job, gave attention to some bad stains and made my carpet look brand new. Highly recommend!
Jon was our technician and he did an amazing job! He called to let us know where he was and when he would arrive. He was right on time, was very courteous and also informative about the process. Carpets looked great and would highly recommend using Carpetbright to all my friends and family.
The gentleman did a great job, very respectful and kind. I'm very happy with the outcome. We had paint on our living room rug and they got it out completely! Would definitely use again. Thank you.
I have used them twice now. They always do an excellent job. Polite, friendly and on time if not early.
I’ve used Jon twice now (for my home and office) and he’s been very professional, on time, takes his time doing the job and is an overall nice person. Prices are fair as well which is a bonus.
Scheduling was quick and easy. Rob was courtesy and professional! I wouldn’t hesitate to use this company again!
We had an appointment with Carpet Bright to clean our upstairs carpet between 10:00 and 11:00 today. Rhys called at 9:40 to say that he would arrive shortly. He got right to work. We have lived in our home for five years and the carpet is light and was filthy. He was able to get most of the stains out. A couple that were stubborn are now considerably lighter! Rhys was friendly and professional — wore shoe coverings and a mask and gloves. He worked for about an hour and a half and moved all furniture as he worked. So worth it. We will call Carpet Bright again and I hope we get Rhys!
Carpet Bright is AMAZING!! This company offers extremely professional services with no toxic chemicals left behind in your home to create health hazards. So thankful to find Carpet Bright and so thankful for Rob who has cleaned our home for a second time and does an outstanding job with our carpet. Would definitely recommend Carpet Bright!
Carpet Bright UK is rated 4.95 based on 16,050 reviews