Carpet Bright UK Reviews

Based on 20,393 reviews
Telephone, Live Chat, Email
Read Carpet Bright UK Reviews

About Carpet Bright UK:

Carpet Bright UK is an award-winning carpet cleaning company with over 20,000 positive customer reviews. We've recently been voted #1 Carpet & Upholstery Cleaners in London, Surrey, Kent, Sussex, Hertfordshire and Buckinghamshire.

info@carpetbright.uk.com

Carpet Bright UK 5 star review on 6th June 2022
Katharine Alldridge
Carpet Bright UK 5 star review on 6th June 2022
Katharine Alldridge
Top tier carpet cleaning without the super expensive price. They called and asked if they could come early - which was excellent! They were on time, very professional and wore a mask the whole time as well.
Thank you for your clean work and comfort
The carpet cleaner removed stains EXTREMELY well, even ones that had been on there for years! Overall I was super happy with the service and will 100% use this company again for any future carpet needs!
Jon was professional, arrived early and was very helpful since I am a pensioner with a bad back and my son who lives with me had just had a hip replacement so we are limited in how much we could do. He helped and did a great job. I was very pleased with the quality of this nice young man's work. I highly recommend him.
The gentleman who cleaned the carpets was very informative. He did a really good job cleaning my carpets and explaining what needed to be done to get the rooms clean. I've used this company 3x's and will recommend it to friends and family. I will definitely use them again!!
Our technician noticed right away our sofa fabric was not designed for steam cleaning. He did the best job he could using the dry cleaning method. It was cleaner and smelled fresh but I really appreciate his knowledge of the potential negative results and his extra work using the alternate method. Great experience and I will use them again in the future.
Our service tech was very friendly, very knowledgeable and took great pride in his work. We highly recommend him and would definitely use his services again.
Alvin came out and was very professional. In and out pretty quick and our carpets look amazing!! We will absolutely be calling Carpet Bright UK again and hopefully using Alvin again as well!!!
I highly recommend Carpet Bright for your carpet cleaning. Great service and great company!
They provided great customer service and explained the whole process. The tech did a great job! My carpet now looks and smells like it’s new!
Carpet Bright really gets the carpets and rugs clean and leaves no soapy residue. The technician was very professional and had me examine all treated areas before he left to make sure I was satisfied. I highly recommend Carpet Bright if you love the truly clean carpet!
The technician arrived promptly and was done much quicker than I expected. My bedroom carpet had a lot of stains, now the carpet looks like there were never any stains and the condition of the carpet looks great.
I had my carpet cleaned by Carpet Bright. They did an excellent job and were professional and courteous. The pricing was reasonable as well. I recommend this company to anyone looking for carpet cleaning.
Very friendly service. It was fast and well done. I love that it is all natural chemicals and fast drying.
Prompt, efficient, helpful, professional, respectful, first time using Carpet Bright UK...will be calling again. Thank you!
Definitely recommend Carpet Bright UK.
Prompt arrival, friendly carpet cleaners and a very clean carpet! Would definitely recommend, thanks.
The technician called about 30 minutes before the appointment to let us know he was going to be with us as scheduled. He arrived on time, was very friendly and experienced. And the carpets look amazing. Reasonably priced as well. Customer service as it should be.
Really pleased with the service and will definitely use them again in the future.
Excellent job. Friendly and professional staff. Visit look place exactly wen scheduled. Good value for money. Will use this company again.
Carpet Bright UK is rated 5.0 based on 20,393 reviews