Carpet Bright UK Reviews

of reviewers recommend Carpet Bright UK
Telephone, Live Chat, Email
Read Carpet Bright UK Reviews

About Carpet Bright UK:

Carpet Bright UK are an award-winning carpet cleaning company with over 20,000 positive customer reviews. We've recently been voted #1 Carpet Cleaners in London, Surrey, Kent, Sussex, Hertfordshire and Buckinghamshire.

info@carpetbright.uk.com

Tell us how Carpet Bright UK made you happy
First time using Carpet Bright UK. It was simple, easy and quick. No hassle. No upsales. They came when they said they would and did a great job!
Technician was efficient, quick and did a very nice job of cleaning the carpets. Explained things simply and well. Will definitely use this service again!
On time. Professional and personable.
Very professional and hard working. He did a great job, carpets came out great and when he was done with our sofa, it looked brand new! Very impressed and worth the price.
The gentleman was extremely nice and they were so quiet that even my toddler slept through the entire thing but they were so professional. I will always always use them
My carpets were a mess! With a house full of teenagers and pets, a good cleaning was way overdue. Carpet Bright UK were courteous, on time and thorough. Now I can walk on my carpet in my bare feet and not worry about them being clean.
Very courteous and explained the process. Did a great job.
Carpet Bright UK 5 star review on 20th July 2021
The carpets look fantastic...very thorough and personable. Highly recommend.
They did an amazing job! Andy was professional, friendly and quick!! It’s refreshing to have people with good customer service skills as well as being excellent at their job. Can’t get much better. THE. BEST.
Amazing service. Carpets look brand new. No nasty chemical smell!
Excellent service and wonderful results!
Carpet Bright UK 5 star review on 19th July 2021
Scheduling was easy. They arrived when they said they would. My carpets look great and my technician, Rob, was amazing (clean, professional and friendly).
Professional, thorough, great attention to detail and courteous of time. I highly recommend to all. Jon did an exceptional job! Will definitely be using again.
Easy and quick process and my carpet looks and smells brand new!
Quick & professional. Left our carpet clean and removed a few stains as well. I like that they don’t use a bunch of harsh chemicals and it doesn’t leave behind a weird cleaning smell like other carpet cleaners I’ve used in the past. A bit more pricey than other cleaners but well worth the price.
Cleaned two sofas. Technician was courteous, professional and efficient.
Really took great care and consideration in cleaning my basement, master bedroom and additional bedroom. Ben was amazing and Carpet Bright is my new go-to for carpet cleaning :)
Such a great service. The tech that came out was very good. He was nice funny and really helpful. I believe his name was Rob. I would definitely recommend this company for carpets over any other.
Rhys was very professional and personable
Prompt and courteous technician who was able to remove a 5+ year old paint stain from my carpet. Other carpet cleaners were never able to do this.
Carpet Bright UK is rated 4.96 based on 17,143 reviews