Caroline Olds Real Estate Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Caroline Olds Real Estate

Tell us how Caroline Olds Real Estate made you happy

Email, Live Chat, Telephone
"Caroline has helped me a great deal. After few e-mails (with always with astonishingly quick response !) and meeting once with me, she knew exactly what we wanted and found us an apartment that we didn’t even dream!"
"I could not recommend Caroline Olds enough! Thank you so much!"
"Top standard company with the best staff. Service meets all the highest expectations."
"Caroline Olds is the best real estate agency in Monaco. Caroline and her team are very helpful with all matters related to real estate and settle in Monaco!"
"Excellent and knowledgeable service."
"Simply fantastic service and great insights"
"Really attentive good agent finds out what you want then fixes it Perfect"
"Nice Team, efficient job"
"Excellent service, great contacts and the perfect outcome. Thank you."
"Amazing team! What a pleasure to work with you ladies! Thanks a million for all your help!"
"The only and best partner for my property investments! Proper expertise and always the right advice! I could not thank you enough :)"
"Caroline Olds Real Estate provided me with an absolutely excellent service. I would highly recommend."
"Very professional approach, knowledgeable advisers, excellent customer service, no time wasting, no pushy sales. I loved dealing with the girls at Caroline Olds. Highly recommend."
"Super ! Merci mille fois !"
"Very professional service!"
"The very best property specialists in Monaco. There’s nothing they can’t do. There’s always a solution with them. Proper advise and comprehensive assistance. The best!"
"Very personal approach and dedication!"
"amazing service"
"Thank you so much! What a great team!"
"Only good things to say about a the very efficient team at Caroline Olds real estate."
Caroline Olds Real Estate is rated 5.00 based on 49 reviews