Caroline Olds Real Estate Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Caroline Olds Real Estate

Tell us how Caroline Olds Real Estate made you happy

Email, Live Chat, Telephone
"Best real estate in Monaco !"
"Effective, professional and very pleasant team!"
"La meilleure agence de Monaco aussi bien pour la vente que pour la location."
"Uniquement les meilleurs biens du marché proposés par Caroline Olds Real Estate."
"Caroline provided me the most suitable selection for my research and I’m loving my new home! Thank you once again!"
"Caroline and her team are always putting their clients first and manage everything in a timely manner."
"Équipe très réactive, à la recherche des meilleures solutions. Toujours disponible et répondant à toutes questions dans les meilleurs délais."
"Very pleasant team to work with, thank you for all you help and effort!"
"When I contacted Caroline, I was immediately provided with a large selection of properties. She’s always been exceptionally responsive and helped us throughout the process form A to Z!"
"Found the best deal thanks to Caroline and her helpful team. Thank you!"
"Always looking for the best solution for the clients, very effective. Thank you very much for your wonderful help!"
"Pleasant agents, excellent service, would gladly recommend them."
"Very professional and helpful agents. I can only recommend them."
"The team at Caroline Olds Real Estate are extremely helpful, polite and professional. All questions are dealt with in a timely manner and resolved to satisfaction. I cannot recommend them enough."
"Professional, friendly and effective!"
"Hands down the best real estate team in Monaco."
"Thank you for all your priceless help Caroline 😊"
"Highly professional, thorough, knowledgeable and friendly. Exactly what one needs when navigating the property jungle! Thank you for your support: a firs5 class service that is highly recommended."
"Caroline has helped me a great deal. After few e-mails (with always with astonishingly quick response !) and meeting once with me, she knew exactly what we wanted and found us an apartment that we didn’t even dream!"
"I could not recommend Caroline Olds enough! Thank you so much!"
Caroline Olds Real Estate is rated 5.00 based on 47 reviews