Caroline Olds Real Estate Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Caroline Olds Real Estate

Tell us how Caroline Olds Real Estate made you happy

Email, Live Chat, Telephone
"Gentilezza , puntualità, e cordiale attenzione verso L affittuario questo è molto importante vi ringrazio a presto 👌👌🌺🌺"
"I contacted Caroline about a rental in Monaco, it was short notice as I was looking for accommodation for a years lease as I was would be working in the area for the next year. During my brief visit I had viewed several properties, and was able to choose an apartment that was available within a two weeks. I could return back to the UK, and start packing. When I moved in Caroline had already made cleaning staff available, her staff helped me settle and move in some things, I immediately felt at home. Any changes I needed had been rectified by the time I walked through the door. I am delighted with my new home, and would recommend Carolne Olds estates not only for their professionalism but additionally herself and her delightful and staff in making me feel so welcome."
"Excellent service provided! Very proactive team thank you!"
"Most responsive and professional agency in Monaco."
"Best real estate in Monaco !"
"Effective, professional and very pleasant team!"
"La meilleure agence de Monaco aussi bien pour la vente que pour la location."
"Uniquement les meilleurs biens du marché proposés par Caroline Olds Real Estate."
"Caroline provided me the most suitable selection for my research and I’m loving my new home! Thank you once again!"
"Caroline and her team are always putting their clients first and manage everything in a timely manner."
"Équipe très réactive, à la recherche des meilleures solutions. Toujours disponible et répondant à toutes questions dans les meilleurs délais."
"Very pleasant team to work with, thank you for all you help and effort!"
"When I contacted Caroline, I was immediately provided with a large selection of properties. She’s always been exceptionally responsive and helped us throughout the process form A to Z!"
"Found the best deal thanks to Caroline and her helpful team. Thank you!"
"Always looking for the best solution for the clients, very effective. Thank you very much for your wonderful help!"
"Pleasant agents, excellent service, would gladly recommend them."
"Very professional and helpful agents. I can only recommend them."
"The team at Caroline Olds Real Estate are extremely helpful, polite and professional. All questions are dealt with in a timely manner and resolved to satisfaction. I cannot recommend them enough."
"Professional, friendly and effective!"
"Hands down the best real estate team in Monaco."
Caroline Olds Real Estate is rated 5.00 based on 51 reviews