Car Mats Online Delivery Reviews

Car Mats Online have a Delivery Grade of A-.

A-
Happiness Grade

enquires@carmatsonline.co.uk

Are you a business owner? See Business Solutions
A-

Delivery - Fast

83.87%
Industry Average
" Quick delivery and very good customer service. "
posted 3 months ago - Anonymous
" Just what I wanted. Really happy with my purchase and swift delivery! "
posted 3 months ago - Anonymous
" Came as ordered. Was what I ordered. Quick efficient delivery. Reasonably priced with good choices "
posted 3 months ago - Mr Michael Davey
" I bought car mats for a Skoda Citigo. The mats are great, and i love the pink edging I chose. very smooth purchase and quick delivery "
posted 3 months ago - Anonymous
" Excellent service , car mats are a very good quality and quick delivery "
posted 4 months ago - Caroline Wesley
" Great quality mats for a very competitive price. Lots of customisation available and fast delivery, would highly recommend "
posted 5 months ago - Matthew Austin
" Really nice mats. They look very smart.... so smart that I hoovered my car out, put the mats in and then put plastic over the mats to protect them!!! Good value for money and quick delivery. "
posted 5 months ago - Anonymous
" Very nice mats, fit snugly. Only complaint is that I had to wait two weeks for delivery. "
posted 5 months ago - John Walton
" A good fit. Not the best quality carpet so I will see how it wears. The eyelets around the hooks on the drivers mat are not edge stitched or have a metal eyelet like my previous set so I expect them to wear/fray. After 6 days my items still had not shipped - took several emails to get any response. No apology or explanation but were shipped, however they took another 5 to arrive so do not expect delivery in 3 - 7 days quoted. "
posted 5 months ago - Anonymous
" Good quality and value; exactly what was required; excellent customer service and delivery. Would recommend. "
posted 6 months ago - Alistair Walker